JEE Advanced 2019 is the national level engineering entrance exam. IIT Roorkee which is the organizing institute for the JEE Advanced 2019 has announced the date of examination as 19 May 2019. The seven Zonal Coordinating IIT’s under Joint Admission Board will conduct JEE Advanced Examination. Also, the applicants need to write JEE Main(Paper 1) Examination and obtain the cutoff marks in order to qualify for JEE Advanced Exam. Moreover, only JEE Main qualified candidate who ranks among the top 2,24,000 (including all categories) can fill the JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form online from 02 May 2019. Furthermore, from 2019, the JEE Advanced exam will be conducted online i.e. it is going to be a full fledged computer based test.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
The application form of JEE Advanced is available now. Read eligibility criteria before filling the form.
Check your eligibility criteria as well as the Rank before applying to Jee Advanced Here. The syllabus for this exam will not be the same as JEE Main 2019. Some topics will be removed while some topics are added to the syllabus. It is very important for the student to go through it thoroughly in order to prepare.
New Changes in JEE Advanced Last Year
Last year, Exam conducting body introduced some new changes in the JEE Advanced examination. Candidates must observe them carefully.
- The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- For JEE advanced, only top 2,24,000 lacs JEE Main qualified students (including all categories) will be eligible. Students who obtain the positive marks in JEE Main (Paper-1) are only eligible.
- The application fee is increased due to GST.
How to fill the JEE Advanced Application Form Online?
Important Check Points Regarding JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form is mention below:
- Firstly, the applicants are advised to read the information brochure carefully before filling the JEE Advanced 2019 Application form.
- They should ensure that they comply with each and every eligibility requirement.
- And, the candidates will have to register through the JEE (Advanced) official website from April to May 2019. The link to the website is given below. Also, the candidates can also register with late submission fee.
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form
How to Fill Application Form
Candidates must follow the stepwise procedure to fill the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019. And, the three main steps to fill the form is as follows:
- First of all, The candidates must log in with their JEE Main Registration ID and fill the following details:
- The language of Question Paper
- Preference for cities for examination
- Mobile Number/Landline Number
- Secondly, candidates will then have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Class 10th Certificate or birth certificate.
- Class 12th Marksheet
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- SC or ST certificate
- And, Other categories will also have to submit their proof.
- Furthermore, the candidates who have appeared in XIIth standard from outside India need to submit a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities stating that the exam is equivalent to the Class XIIth board.
- Finally, the applicants have to pay the registration fee as applicable. And, they can pay the fees using an online or offline method. Also, candidates should note that fee is non-refundable/ transferable.
Important Note: Paper-1 Examination(in CBT mode) in various countries like Colombo, Kathmandu, Singapore, Bahrain, Dubai, Muscat, Riyadh and Sharjah will only be held on 2 April 2017.
जेईई (एडीवी) 2019 विवरण पुस्तिका हिंदी में पढ़िए.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Dates
Firstly, this examination is open to both Indian & abroad applicants. Also, the important dates and schedule will be declared by zonal IITs representatives officially in October 2017. But before that here is a tentative schedule to give an idea about the tentative dates for various events related to JEE Advanced 2019.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Official Website Accessible||28 September 2018|
|Online Registration initiates from||02 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||14-20 May 2019|
|Error Rectification regarding Admit Card||last week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date
|19 May 2019 (Announced)
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
|ORS Distribution Request and Response for Review||22-25 May 2019|
|Official Answer Key Displayed Online||29 May 2019|
|Students remark on Answer Key||1st week of June 2019|
|JEE Advanced Result Declaration||10 June 2019|
|AAT Online Registration||10-11 June 2019|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||14 June 2019
09:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Result.||18 June 2019|
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form – Registration Fee
The table provides the Registration Fee for JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form based on different categories in and Outside India:
|In India||Female Candidates||INR 1200|
|SC, ST, PW Candidates||INR 1200|
|General Candidates||INR 2400|
|Outside India (SAARC Countries)||All Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fees||USD 80|
|Outside India(Non-SAARC)||All Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Crucial Points Related to JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form
- First of all, It is mandatory for candidates to register for JEE Advanced 2019 to appear in the exam.
- And, If the applicant is unable to comply with any of the eligibility requirements, then the candidate may have to face rejection at any stage of the admission process.
- Also, after online registration and submission of application, applicants cannot cancel or ask for a refund. And the registration fee is nonrefundable.
- Finally, the visually impaired, dyslexic candidates can request the services of a scribe. And, They need to send a request to the Chairman, JEE (Advanced), along with the relevant certificate.
The link to the Official website is given here. www.jeeadv.ac.in