JEE Advanced 2019 Notification: The Admission Notification is released by Joint Admission Board (JAB). And JAB is constituted of all 7 IITs Members. Whereas, JEE Advanced 2019 Notification is released by JAB and updated by IIT Roorkee. Furthermore, the organizing body for this year advanced exam is decided by the Board and IIT Roorkee will be organizing JEE Advanced 2019. IIT Kanpur recently announced the examination date i.e 27 May 2019. Finally, Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2019 Notification will be released along with information brochure contains all the important information related to JEE (Advanced). And the admissions to the UG Programmes at IITs for all Indian and Foreign nationals are made through the JEE Advanced.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Check JEE Advanced 2019 Updates Here.
JEE Advanced 2019 Notification
The Notification contains three parts: Part 1 is about Institutes, Part 2 is about the examination, Part 3 is about admissions.
- 1st Part: The detailed report about Indian Institutes of Technology, Academic Programs, Reservation of Seats, Defence Service Candidates, Foreign Nationals Eligibility and Other Institutes are given.
- 2nd Part: This Part contains about Examination, Schedule of JEE (Advanced) 2019, JEE (Main) 2017, 10 Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2019, Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2019, Registration Fee for JEE (Advanced) 2019, Services of a Scribe, Documents Required for Registration and Admit Card, QuestionPapers, Optical Response Sheet (ORS), Exam centers, Important Instructions for Candidates, Online Display of ORS and Answer Keys, Rank Lists, Declaration of Results and Architecture Aptitude Test for B. Arch. Program.
- 3rd Part: This part contains about Examinations Considered as Equivalent to Class XII, Performance in Class XII (or Equivalent) Board Examination, Joint Seat Allocation, Preparatory Courses, Additional Requirements for Certain Courses, Gender Restriction for Mining Courses, List of Courses Offered by IITs in the Academic Year 2017‐18 and Grievances submission.
Part 3 also contains 3 Annexures and these 3 annexures contain the following details:
Annexure‐I: Syllabi Annexure‐II: Certificate Formats Annexure‐III: Courses Offered in the Academic Year 2017‐18, Annexure‐IV: Important Dates Annexure‐V: Contact Details of Zone‐wise IITs.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Dates
This table is based on tentative dates as per JEE Advanced 2019 notification.
|Application Form Available||03 May 2019
|Last date to fill Application Form||09 May 2019
|Fee payment last date||10 May 2019
|Admit Card Download||20 – 27 May 2019
|Date of Exam||27 May 2019
|Exam response sheet send to the candidates||29 May – 01 June 2019
|Answer Key date||04 June 2019
|Receiving of objections||04 – 05 June 2019
|Announcement of result||14 June 2019
|AAT online registration date||14 – 15 June 2019
|AAT Exam date||17 June 2019
|Declaration result||21 June 2019
|Seat allotment||3rd week of June|
Note: Both papers 1 and 2 are compulsory.
JAB will not change the exam date and schedule under any circumstances.
Finally, All the candidates, including foreign nationals, must fulfil each and every eligibility criterion to appear in JEE Advanced 2019.
Performance in JEE Main 2019
Candidates must be among the top 2,20,000 rank holders in Paper-1 of JEE Main 2019 (including all categories). Only those candidates who fulfil the above-mentioned condition can apply for JEE Advanced.
The percentages of various categories are: OBC-NCL 27%, SC 15%, ST 7.5% and OPEN 50.5%. Whereas within each of these 4 categories, 3% horizontal reserved for PWD candidates (including Dyslexic).
Candidates born on or after October 1, 1993, can write the examination. However, the SC, ST and PWD candidates can avail 5 years relaxation in age criteria.
Total Number of Attempts: A candidate can appear for Maximum of two times in consecutive years. Hence, 2017 passed & 2019 appearing candidates are eligible for this year exam. Since the bar is set a very high and limited number of attempts, candidates are asked to give their best during preparations.
Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination
A candidate who has appeared for the Class 12th (or equivalent) Board for the 1st time in either 2017 or 2019.
However, candidates whose Class 12th Senior Secondary (or equivalent) examination results for the 2015-16 academic year were available after June 2016 are eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
Previous admission to IITs
A candidate who is NOT in an IIT previously (irrespective of he/she remains in the program or not) OR a candidate who accepted the IIT seat by reporting at a reporting centre in the past. Moreover, the candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled for some reasons are also NOT eligible to appear in 2019 JEE Advanced.
Furthermore, candidates who have been admitted to any of the IITs for a preparatory course for the first time in 2017 can appear in 2019 JEE Advanced. Also, the candidates who have paid fees for seat acceptance but not accepted the seat in any manner are eligible to appear in Advanced JEE 2019. The last year jee advanced information brochure is attached here.
Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2019 Details
|Advanced Result||Jee Counselling|
|Answer Keys||Advanced Exam Dates|
“Stay informed about Latest updates and feature articles regarding JEE Advanced 2019 notification on EntranceZone “
jee advanced 2019 syllabus, jee advanced 2019 date, jee advanced 2018 result, jee advanced cut off, jee advanced registration, jee advanced 2018 question paper, jee advanced 2019 application form, jee advanced 2018 syllabus.