JEE Advanced 2019 Admission Counselling has been started from 16 June 2019. The entire JEE (Advanced) 2019 Examination has been conducted in a fully computer-based test mode. JEE Advanced 2019 has been organised by IIT Roorkee this year. As per media reports & the officials of IIT Roorkee announced the same. JEE Advanced 2019 is organised by one of seven Zonal Coordinating IIT’s guided by the Joint Admission Board (JAB). JEE Advanced is a National Level Engineering Entrance Exam to get admitted in the Bachelors, Integrated Masters and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IIT’s. In 2018, the JEE Advanced was conducted by the IIT Kanpur. To sit in this advanced exam, a candidate needs to clear JEE Main and this time highest score of two JEE Mains will be considered as the eligibility of this examination. National Testing Agency (NTA) is not going to conduct the JEE Advanced Exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2019 will be conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2019. The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IIT’s. The decisions of the JAB 2019 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2019 and admission to IIT’s.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) forms the basis for admission to the following programs (entry at 10+2 level) in Engineering, Science and Architecture in all the IITs.
- 4-year Bachelors B.Tech., B.S.
- 5-year B.Arch.
- 5-year Dual Degree: B.Tech. M.Tech, B.S., M.S.
- 5-year Integrated Masters: M.Tech., M.sc.Dual Degree.
Schedule of Events of JoSAA 2019 Counselling
|30 April 2019||National Testing Agency (NTA) declares JEE (Main) 2019 Ranks|
|14 June 2019||Announcement of JEE (Advanced) 2019 Results|
|16 June 2019||10:00||Candidate registration and Choice filling for academic programs under JoSAA STARTS; Candidates who would write AAT can fill their choices starting from June 21, 2019, after the declaration of AAT results|
|22 June 2019||10:00||Display of Mock Seat Allocation-1 based on the choices filled-in by candidates as on June 21, 2019, 17:00 IST|
|24 June 2019||10:00||Display of Mock Seat Allocation-2 based on the choices filled-in by candidates as on June 23, 2019, 17:00 IST|
|25 June 2019||17:00||Candidate registration and Choice filling for academic programs under JoSAA ENDS|
|26 June 2019||Reconciliation of data, Seat Allocation, verification and validation|
|27 June 2019||10:00||Seat Allocation (Round 1)|
|28 June – 02 July 2019 (5 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 1)|
|03 July 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 2)|
|04 – 05 July 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 2)|
|06 July 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 3)|
|07 – 08 July 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 3)|
|09 July 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 4)|
|10 – 11 July 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 4)|
|12 July 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 5)|
|13 – 14 July 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 5)|
|15 July 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|17:00||Seat Allocation (Round 6)|
|16-17 July 2019 (2 days)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance/withdrawal of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 6)
LAST ROUND FOR SEAT WITHDRAWAL (only for IITs)
|18 July 2019||10:00||Display of seats filled / availability status|
|13:00||Seat Allocation (Round 7: FINAL ROUND)|
|19 July 2019 (1 day for IITs)||10:00 – 17:00||Document Verification and Acceptance of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres/Admitting Institutes (Round 7)|
|19 – 23 July 2019 (5 days for NIT+ system)||Document Verification and Acceptance of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres/Admitting Institutes (Round 7) WITHDRAWAL OF SEAT at participating Institutes|
JEE Advanced 2019 Latest Update:
- JEE Advanced 2019 Result for AAT exam has been released. Click here> Result.
- JEE Advanced Admission Counselling has been started from 16 June 2019. Click here> Counselling.
- JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Result has been released on 14 June 2019. Kartikey Gupta from Ballarpur in Maharashtra topped the JEE Advanced with 346 marks out of 372. Click here> Result.
- JEE Advanced 2019 official answer key has been released on 04 June 2019. And the objection last date is 05 June 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019 Notifications: IIT Roorkee to Conduct
As per new announcement, JEE Main 2019 exam is going to be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) and the examination will be conducted twice in a year, the first attempt in January and the second in April.
JEE Advanced Exam Date: 27 May 2019 (Announced)
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Session 1: Paper 1 – 9 am to 12 pm
- Session 2: Paper 2 – 2 pm to 5 pm
New Changes in JEE Advanced Previous Year
Candidates must read them carefully.
- Now advanced examination has been held in online mode only.
- Only top 2,24,000 lacs JEE Main rank are considered as qualified candidates for JEE Advanced Exam. The candidate must obtain positive marks in JEE Main Paper 1 irrespective of any category.
- Due to GST, the application fee is increased.
In 2018, Few changes have introduced in the JEE Advanced examination last year.
JEE Advanced 2019 Important Dates
Here, the JEE advanced exam date 2019 is listed below.
|Application Form Available||03 May 2019|
|Last date to fill Application Form||09 May 2019|
|Fee payment last date||10 May 2019|
|Admit Card Download||20 – 27 May 2019|
|Date of Exam||27 May 2019|
|Exam response sheet send to the candidates||29 May – 01 June 2019|
|Answer Key date||04 June 2019
|Receiving of objections||04 – 05 June 2019
|Announcement of result||14 June 2019
|AAT online registration date||14 – 15 June 2019
|AAT Exam date||17 June 2019
|Declaration result||21 June 2019
|Counselling||16 June 2019|
Schedule of JEE (Advanced) 2019
The examination consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours duration and will be held as per the following schedule:
|Paper-1||Sunday||27-May-2019||09:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m||Session 1|
|Paper-2||Sunday||27-May-2019||14:00 p.m to 17:00 p.m||Session 2|
Allotment of the seat will be entirely based on the category-wise All India Rank in the JEE (Advanced) 2019.
- In JoSAA, counselling seat allotment process has been started from 16 June 2019.
- The complete schedule will be updated soon as JoSSA declare. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the body to manage a centralized counselling for admission into IITs, NITs, ISM & other Government FITs.
- Students who will be considered qualified can participate in JoSAA seat allocation process and fill their choices of courses.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
The result has been announced by IIT Roorkee & JAB. The Rank List has been declared on 14 June 2019.
- Category Wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates has been published & available on the official JEE Advance Portal.
- Text messages will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- No Hard Copy of Rank Cards will be sent to candidates postal address. Candidates are advised to download the JEE Advanced Result from Official Website only.
- However, Qualifying in JEE Advanced 2019, filling the choices and/or participating in the Joint Seat allocation process does not guarantee candidates to get admission in IITs. Admission will depend on the availability of seats during various rounds of seat allocation.
How to download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019 Online?
The applicants must go through the guidelines mentioned below to download the JEE Advanced admit card 2019.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the JEE Advanced website only.
- The admit card has been released by the exam conducting body i.e. IIT Roorkee from 20 May 2019.
- The admit card contains all the details of a candidate i.e. photograph, signature, venue address, papers etc.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2019 and request the correction.
- Candidates must carry one original Government photo Id proof while attending the examination.
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form
The application form for the registrationof JEE Advanced has been released by IIT Roorkee from 03 May 2019. As the duration to fill the application form will short the aspiring students must be quick in registering themselves for the examination. The last date to submit the application form is 09 May 2019. Hence students would probably get about a week to fill and submit the application form.
The steps involved in filling out the application form are as follows:
- Students are supposed to log in and register themselves using their JEE Main 2019 Login ID.
- Students are required to upload the required scanned documents with proper size file and format.
- Students are supposed to pay the registration fee. The fee is different for each different category the student belongs to.
- Hence he/she must check the amount for his/her category and pay the fee either online through credit/debit card/internet banking or offline mode as cash using SBI option.
- After the fee payment submit the page and take at least two printouts of the confirmation page.
Registration Fee for Exam Centres in India
Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)
Female Candidates (all categories)
All other Candidates
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
Registration Fee for Exam Centres in Foreign Countries
Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)
All Indian Nationals
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is given here:
- Online Mode: From 2019, the exam is conducted via online mode only.
- Number of Papers: JEE Advanced 2019 is consists of two compulsory papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours/each paper. Some extra time will be given to the PwD candidates.
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQs).
- Language of Question Paper: English and Hindi.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: Yes, there is a provision of negative marking and different for paper 1 & 2.
- Previous Year Question Papers (2007 to 2018) is Available Here.
Who will conduct JEE Advanced 2019-2020?
List of JEE Advanced Conducting IITs is mention here.
JEE Advanced Syllabus
The JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus is mentioned below. However, the syllabus for JEE Advanced Exam is comprised of physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects of 11th & 12th Class. The JEE Advanced 2019 exam conducting body released the syllabus for The JEE (Advanced) 2019 will be held on Sunday, May 27, 2019. The entire JEE (Advanced) 2019 Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Architecture Aptitude Test. Download JEE Advanced Syllabus PDF here.
- Physics: General, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics and Modern Physics.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Vectors.e
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
- Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam: Freehand drawing, Geometrical Drawing, Three-dimensional perception, Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity and Architectural awareness.
- Download official Syllabus with weightage Here.
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2019 for B.Arch. Courses
- B. Architecture course is available at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee only. Candidates who will pass the JEE Advanced 2019 examination can appear in AAT later.
- Registration: Students willing to take B.Arch must register online at the official JEE Advanced portal to appear in AAT.
- Duration of Exam: The AAT test is of 3 hours.
- Question Paper Medium: The question is in the English language.
- AAT Admit Card: No separate admit card will be issued for AAT examination.
- Cut-off marks: The Joint Implementation committee use to decide the cut-off marks for AAT.
- AAT Ranking (Merit List): Applicants scoring marks above the cut-off marks will be eligible for admission in B.Architecture course. As such, there is no ranking in the AAT.
Minimum percentage of marks prescribed for inclusion in the rank list
|Rank List||Minimum percentage of
marks in each subject
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0%||35.0%|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0%||31.5%|
|SC rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|ST rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL- PwD)||5.0%||17.5%|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5%||8.75%|
NOTE: CRL is the rank list in which all candidates (across all categories) will be given ranks.
JEE Advanced 2016 Marks of First and Last Ranked Candidates in Each Category
|Rank List||Rank||Physics Marks||Chemistry Marks||Mathematics Marks||Total Marks|
|CRL (First Rank)||1||113||105||102||320|
|CRL (Last Rank)||25939||16||46||13||75|
|OBC-NCL (First Rank)||1||108||89||103||300|
|OBC-NCL (Last Rank)||7764||19||36||12||67|
|SC (First Rank)||1||91||93||79||263|
|SC (Last Rank)||3844||7||24||7||38|
|ST (First Rank)||1||74||72||70||216|
|ST (Last Rank)||1134||8||23||7||38|
Source: JEE 2016 Reports by IIT Guwahati.
JEE Advanced Exam Conducting Body Contact Details
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) will be organised by IIT Roorkee:
Address: JEE (Advanced) Office, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
Phone No: +91-1332-284272
Fax No: +91-1332-285346
Email: [email protected]
JEE Advanced 2019 Information Sheet English
Hindi Information Brochure: संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा (उच्च)
Foreign Nationals Eligibility for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced)
Foreign Nationals are not required to take JEE Main examination and may apply for advanced exam directly.
jee advanced 2019 eligibility, jee advanced registration, jee advanced 2018 result, jee advanced 2019 result date, jee advanced 2018 syllabus, jee advanced cut off.