JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Schedule has been declared. The entire JEE (Advanced) 2019 Examination will be conducted in a fully computer-based test mode. JEE Advanced 2019 will be organised by IIT Roorkee this year. As per media reports & the officials of IIT Roorkee announced the same. JEE Advanced 2019 is organised by one of seven Zonal Coordinating IIT’s guided by the Joint Admission Board (JAB). JEE Advanced is a National Level Engineering Entrance Exam to get admitted in the Bachelors, Integrated Masters and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IIT’s. In 2018, the JEE Advanced was conducted by the IIT Kanpur. To sit in this advanced exam, a candidate needs to clear JEE Main and this time highest score of two JEE Mains will be considered as the eligibility of this examination. National Testing Agency (NTA) is not going to conduct the JEE Advanced Exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2019 will be conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2019. The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IIT’s. The decisions of the JAB 2019 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2019 and admission to IIT’s.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) forms the basis for admission to the following programs (entry at 10+2 level) in Engineering, Science and Architecture in all the IITs.
- 4-year Bachelors B.Tech., B.S.
- 5-year B.Arch.
- 5-year Dual Degree: B.Tech. M.Tech, B.S., M.S.
- 5-year Integrated Masters: M.Tech., M.sc.Dual Degree.
JEE Advanced 2019 Latest Update:
- JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Schedule has been declared. The Application Form will be started from 03 May 2019. Click here> Application Form.
- JEE Advanced 2019 Exam date has been changed. The exam will be held on 27 May 2019. Click here> Exam Dates.
- Supreme Court has removed the age limit for IIT Entrance Examination- JEE Advance.
- All the students are advised to keep a close check on the official website of JEE Advanced which is jeeadv.ac.in for clarification on the order.
- JEE Advanced 2019 Notifications released in papers today, check exam details below.
- The JEE (Advanced) 2019 will be held on 27 May 2019. The entire JEE (Advanced) 2019 Examination will be conducted in a fully computer-based test mode.
- JEE Main April 2019 Application Form has been made available to fill from 08 February 2019. Click here to check more details about JEE Main.
- IITs reject the proposal to scrap JEE Advanced, B.Tech courses will be continued in all the Institutes. Recently MHRD proposed the to scrap JEE-Advanced.
- Students can refer IIT–PAL (Professor Assisted Learning) to prepare for the JEE Advanced Exam through the SWAYAM portal launched by MHRD.
JEE Advanced 2019 Notifications: IIT Roorkee to Conduct
As per new announcement, JEE Main 2019 exam is going to be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) and the examination will be conducted twice in a year, the first attempt in January and the second in April.
JEE Advanced Exam Date 2019: 27 May 2019 (Announced)
- Session 1: Paper 1 – 9 am to 12 pm
- Session 2: Paper 2 – 2 pm to 5 pm
New Changes in JEE Advanced Previous Year
Candidates must read them carefully.
- Now advanced examination will be held in online mode only.
- Only top 2,24,000 lacs JEE Main rank are considered as qualified candidates for JEE Advanced Exam. The candidate must obtain positive marks in JEE Main Paper 1 irrespective of any category.
- Due to GST, the application fee is increased.
In 2018, Few changes have introduced in the JEE Advanced examination last year.
JEE Advanced 2019 Important Dates
Here, the JEE advanced exam date 2019 is listed below.
|Application Form Available||03 May 2019
|Last date to fill Application Form||09 May 2019
|Fee payment last date||10 May 2019
|Admit Card Download||20 – 27 May 2019
|Date of Exam||27 May 2019
|Exam response sheet send to the candidates||29 May – 01 June 2019
|Answer Key date||04 June 2019
|Receiving of objections||04 – 05 June 2019
|Announcement of result||14 June 2019
|AAT online registration date||14 – 15 June 2019
|AAT Exam date||17 June 2019
|Declaration result||21 June 2019
|Seat allotment||3rd week of June|
Schedule of JEE (Advanced) 2019
The examination consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours duration and will be held as per the following schedule:
|Paper-1||Sunday||27-May-2019||09:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m||Session 1|
|Paper-2||Sunday||27-May-2019||14:00 p.m to 17:00 p.m||Session 2|
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form
The application form for the registration for JEE Advanced will be released IIT Roorkee from 03 May 2019. As the duration to fill the application form will short the aspiring students must be quick in registering themselves for the examination. The last date to submit the application form is 09 May 2019. Hence students would probably get about a week to fill and submit the application form.
The steps involved in filling out the application form are as follows:
- Students are supposed to log in and register themselves using their JEE Main 2019 Login ID.
- Students are required to upload the required scanned documents with proper size file and format.
- Students are supposed to pay the registration fee. The fee is different for each different category the student belongs to.
- Hence he/she must check the amount for his/her category and pay the fee either online through credit/debit card/internet banking or offline mode as cash using SBI option.
- After the fee payment submit the page and take at least two printouts of the confirmation page.
Registration Fee for Exam Centres in India
Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)
Female Candidates (all categories)
All other Candidates
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
Registration Fee for Exam Centres in Foreign Countries
Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)
All Indian Nationals
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is given here:
- Online Mode: From 2019, the exam is conducted via online mode only.
- Number of Papers: JEE Advanced 2019 is consists of two compulsory papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours/each paper. Some extra time will be given to the PwD candidates.
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQs).
- Language of Question Paper: English and Hindi.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: Yes, there is a provision of negative marking and different for paper 1 & 2.
- Previous Year Question Papers (2007 to 2018) is Available Here.
Who will conduct JEE Advanced 2019-2020?
List of JEE Advanced Conducting IITs is mention here.
JEE Advanced Syllabus
The JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus is mentioned below. However, the syllabus for JEE Advanced Exam is comprised of physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects of 11th & 12th Class. The JEE Advanced 2019 exam conducting body released the syllabus for The JEE (Advanced) 2019 will be held on Sunday, May 27, 2019. The entire JEE (Advanced) 2019 Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Architecture Aptitude Test. Download JEE Advanced Syllabus PDF here.
- Physics: General, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics and Modern Physics.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Vectors.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
- Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam: Freehand drawing, Geometrical Drawing, Three-dimensional perception, Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity and Architectural awareness.
- Download official Syllabus with weightage Here.
How to download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019 Online?
The applicants must go through the guidelines mentioned below to download the JEE Advanced admit card 2019.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the JEE Advanced website only.
- The admit card will be released by the exam conducting body i.e. IIT Roorkee from 20 May 2019.
- The admit card contains all the details of a candidate i.e. photograph, signature, venue address, papers etc.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2019 and request the correction.
- Candidates must carry one original Government photo Id proof while attending the examination.
JEE Advanced Answer Key
The exam conducting body will release the official answer key on 04 June 2019. And candidate’s responses marked in the online exam will be sent to candidates registered email Id. The answer keys will be displayed on the official website.
How to download the JEE Advanced 2019 official Answer Key?
- Go to the JEE Advanced official website i.e. www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Find the link for Paper 1 & Paper 2 Answer Keys.
- Click on the desired answer keys.
- Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save for future reference.
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2019 for B.Arch. Courses
- B. Architecture course is available at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee only. Candidates who will pass the JEE Advanced 2019 examination can appear in AAT later.
- Registration: Students willing to take B.Arch must register online at the official JEE Advanced portal to appear in AAT.
- Duration of Exam: The AAT test is of 3 hours.
- Question Paper Medium: The question is in the English language.
- AAT Admit Card: No separate admit card will be issued for AAT examination.
- Cut-off marks: The Joint Implementation committee use to decide the cut-off marks for AAT.
- AAT Ranking (Merit List): Applicants scoring marks above the cut-off marks will be eligible for admission in B.Architecture course. As such, there is no ranking in the AAT.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
The result will be announced by IIT Roorkee & JAB. The Rank List will be declared on 14 June 2019.
- Category Wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates will be published & available on the official JEE Advance Portal.
- Text messages will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- No Hard Copy of Rank Cards will be sent to candidates postal address. Candidates are advised to download the JEE Advanced Result from Official Website only.
- However, Qualifying in JEE Advanced 2019, filling the choices and/or participating in the Joint Seat allocation process does not guarantee candidates to get admission in IITs. Admission will depend on the availability of seats during various rounds of seat allocation.
Minimum percentage of marks prescribed for inclusion in the rank list
|Rank List||Minimum percentage of
marks in each subject
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0%||35.0%|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0%||31.5%|
|SC rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|ST rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL- PwD)||5.0%||17.5%|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0%||17.5%|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5%||8.75%|
NOTE: CRL is the rank list in which all candidates (across all categories) will be given ranks.
JEE Advanced 2016 Marks of First and Last Ranked Candidates in Each Category
|Rank List||Rank||Physics Marks||Chemistry Marks||Mathematics Marks||Total Marks|
|CRL (First Rank)||1||113||105||102||320|
|CRL (Last Rank)||25939||16||46||13||75|
|OBC-NCL (First Rank)||1||108||89||103||300|
|OBC-NCL (Last Rank)||7764||19||36||12||67|
|SC (First Rank)||1||91||93||79||263|
|SC (Last Rank)||3844||7||24||7||38|
|ST (First Rank)||1||74||72||70||216|
|ST (Last Rank)||1134||8||23||7||38|
Source: JEE 2016 Reports by IIT Guwahati.
Allotment of the seat will be entirely based on the category-wise All India Rank in the JEE (Advanced) 2019.
- In JoSAA, counselling seat allotment process will begin from the third week of June to the third week of July 2019 tentatively.
- The complete schedule will be updated soon as JoSSA declare. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the body to manage a centralized counselling for admission into IITs, NITs, ISM & other Government FITs.
- Students who will be considered qualified can participate in JoSAA seat allocation process and fill their choices of courses.
JEE Advanced Exam Conducting Body Contact Details
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) will be organised by IIT Roorkee:
Address: JEE (Advanced) Office, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
Phone No: +91-1332-284272
Fax No: +91-1332-285346
Email: [email protected]
JEE Advanced 2019 Information Sheet English
Hindi Information Brochure: संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा (उच्च)
Foreign Nationals Eligibility for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced)
Foreign Nationals are not required to take JEE Main examination and may apply for advanced exam directly.
jee advanced 2019 eligibility, jee advanced registration, jee advanced 2018 result, jee advanced 2019 result date, jee advanced 2018 syllabus, jee advanced cut off.