KIITEE 2019 Application Form has released. Also, the last date to fill the application form is 31 March 2019. KIITEE, a common entrance exam is conducted by the Kalinga University i.e. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). Clearing this examination with good grades i.e, above cutoff marks is mandatory for candidates to get enrollment in this university. Candidates qualifying this exam can obtain a seat in engineering, law and other numerous UG and PG courses offered under this university.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
KIITEE 2019 Application Form Instruction
The candidates must ensure that they have the following documents ready before starting the online application form.
|1.||A printed copy of this instruction sheet.|
|2.||Xerox copies of class – X Mark sheet/Board Certificate.|
|3.||Scanned copy of class-X Mark sheet/Board certificate(In jpg format and size, not more than 1 MB)|
|4.||Scanned copy of applicants passport size colour photograph only(In jpg format and size, not more than 50 KB).|
|5.||Scanned copy of applicants signature. (In jpg format and size, not more than 50 KB).|
KIITEE 2019 Application Form Details
It offers candidates admissions in their offered graduate and undergraduate courses. The application form has available 17 November 2018 onwards. Candidates must check their eligibility before taking a step towards the application form.
- Firstly, KIIT University will release the application forms for KIITEE 2019 through online mode only on the official website.
- Also, the application forms will be available tentatively from First Week of December 2018.
- But, no application forms will be available in offline mode.
- Moreover, application forms will be available on the official website only.
- Then, the aspirants must read all the instructions available in the information brochure released by Kalinga University.
- Further, the candidates can check the application status on the official website after twenty days from dispatch of the application form.
- Finally, after completely filling the application form, the applicants must send it along with the required documents to the address given below.
KIITEE 2019 Exam will be held in online mode i.e, computer-based.
KIITEE 2019 Application Form Dates
The Dates are announced by KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
|Availability of KITEE 2019 online form||Available (November 2018)|
|KITEE 2019 Application Form last date||31 March 2019|
Counselling Schedule Details will be released after result declaration.
Following is the eligibility criteria
- Age limit
- Aspirants who wish to apply for KIITEE should be born on or after June 1996.
- No aspirant above the age of 20 years will eligible to appear for the examination.
- Educational Qualification
Aspirants wishing to apply for KIITEE must have marks not less than 60% in their 10+2.
Aspirants must hold Indian passport.
- Subjects in the Qualifying exam
In 10+2/ equivalent the compulsory subjects of the aspirants must be Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
5. Years of passing
- The aspirants must pass the qualifying exam i.e, 10+2/ equivalent in 2016/2018.
- Those appearing for the qualifying examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply for KIITEE 2019.
- The application forms would be available to the aspirants in the 2nd week of December.
- The form would be available on the official site of KIITEE.
- The window to fill the form would be open for 90 days.
- There are no application fees for KIITEE 2019.
How to apply for KIIT Entrance Exam – Kalinga University?
Step-by-step procedure to fill the application form:
- Firstly, visit the official website of KIITEE Form.
- There you can also download the application form.
- Then, fill the online registration for KIITEE by filling all the details required
- Finally, the submit the application after checking that all the details are correct. But, no changes can be made after submitting the form.
- Also, take a print of the application.
- Further, affix the passport size photo and put your signature on the hard copy.
- Attach the relevant documents post to the KIIT University by speed or registered post to the following address.
The Director, Admissions,
Bhubaneshwar – 751024, Odisha, India
KIITEE 2019 Application Form Fee
There is No Application Fee for filling in the application form for KIITEE 2019 for admissions to Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, India.
Details required to be mentioned on the KIITEE 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of candidate’s parents
- Date of birth
- Exam centres selected.
Documents to be attached to KIITEE Application Form 2019
- Two Passport size photographs
- Xerox copies of Class-X Marks Sheet /Board Certificate.
Procedure for Uploading Photograph, Signature and Class x mark sheet
The procedure and description of uploading the docs and photo in KIITEE 2019 Application Form is mention here.
- Candidates upload the colour Photograph in jpg or jpeg format only and size should not more than 50kb.
- Candidates must upload the signature in jpg or jpeg format only and size should not more than 50kb.
- Upload the Class X Marks sheet in jpg or jpeg format only and size not more than 1 MB.
- Hall Ticket or Admit card for KIITEE-2019 will not be sent by post/courier.
- After processing of the Application form, Admit card will be hosted on the website.
- The candidate has to download the admit card from our website www.kiitee.ac.in.
Stay Tuned and read more Kalinga University Entrance Exam Here.
kiit admission 2019, kiit form 2019