The process for Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling for the academic session 2019 will start in the first week of June 2019. The admission into this college will be entirely based on the JEE Main 2019 score and rank card. The candidates should visit the website of Joint Entrance Examination for more information regarding admission.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
NIT Manipur 2019 Latest Update
- Find detailed information about JEE Main 2019 April Session Exam Here.
- Registration for MSc/PhD for Academic Session January 2019 is open now.
Highlights of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur Important Dates
|Name of the Institute||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Manipur|
|Type of Institute||Autonomous, Centre Government|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Entrance Name||B.Tech: JEE Main
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
Ph.D.: GATE/NET/Written Examination conducted by college
|Last Date to Apply||JEE Main: January 16, 2018
GATE: May 15, 2018
Important Exam Update
JAM: October 13, 2016
NIT-M Entrance Test for Ph.D.: June 21, 2018
Ph.D. Written Test: December 08, 2018
|Exam Date||JEE Main: April 2 to 9, 2018
GATE: February 4 to 11, 2018
JAM: February 12, 2018
NIT-M Entrance Test for Ph.D.: July 2018
Ph.D. Written Test: December 28, 2018
|Counselling||National Level (JoSAA, CCMT and CCMN)|
Manipur University Registration Form:
- To register in NIT Manipur candidates have to fill the registration form. This registration form can be downloaded by clicking here.
- The student needs to physically present at the Help Line Centres of the particular college.
- In case the student belongs to the minor category, disabled, or a dweller of Manipur state, they have to produce the certificate or documents as a proof.
- And that documents will help the candidate to get the reservation in the colleges of Manipur.
NIT, Manipur Application Process 2019
Candidates interested in pursuing a course must register for counselling while appearing in the required entrance exam. JEE Main, GATE, JAM, CSAB, CCMT and CCMN forms are available in online mode only. The application process is discussed below:
For B.Tech program (JEE Main): The application fee of INR 2500 (INR 1250 for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit card, Credit Card, e-Challan or Paytm. INR 1000 is also required to be paid as CSAB counselling fee through SBI e-Challan.
For M.Tech Program (GATE): The application fee of INR 1500 (INR 750 for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, e-Challan or Net Banking. INR 2200 (INR 1700 FOR SC/ST and PWD) is also required to be paid as CCMT counselling fee through SBI e-Challan.
For M.Sc Program (JAM): The application fee of INR 1500 (INR 750 for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, e-Challan or Net Banking. INR 1000 is also required to be paid as CCMT counselling fee through SBI e-Challan or NEFT.
Note: For two papers INR 2100 and INR 1050 is required to be paid respectively.
For Ph.D. Program:
- The application form can be downloaded from the college website after the release of official notification.
- The application fees is to be deposit in the name of Director NIT Manipur, payable at Imphal.
- Account number of NIT Manipur is 31098026413 (Imphal Secretariat, Manipur).
- Candidate need to enter reference number of fee deposit in the application form.
- Application Fees: INR 500 (for OBC/General) and INR 250 (for SC/ST)
- Application form should reach on or before December 08, 2018 to the given address.
- The completed application form should reach the given address within the stipulated time period super scribing “Application for admission into Ph.D. program under …………………. Discipline”.
Admission-in-charge – PG and Research
National Institute of Technology, Manipur
Langol, Imphal – 795004
- Hardcopy of online payment receipt
- Photocopy of Marks sheet/ Grade card of school, higher secondary board and other university examination
- Photocopy of proof of date of birth
- Photocopy of proper category (OBC/SC/ST/PD) certificate from the competent authority
- Form I/II/III in Appendix I
- Two passport size photographs
- Bank Receipt
Manipur B.Tech Admission
Manipur B.Tech admission and counselling is a gateway for the student to acquire a seat in the illustrious colleges of the Manipur State. Here is the list of top colleges of Manipur
|NAME OF THE COLLEGES||Year of Establishment||Affiliation|
|National Institute of Technology, Manipur||2010||Autonomous|
|National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Manipur||1974||Autonomous|
|Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Manipur||1968||Anna University|
|Manipur Institute of Technology, Manipur||1998||Manipur University|
|Manipur University, Manipur||1980||State University|
Check NIT Manipur website Here.
Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling Process
Steps to follow for the counselling process:
- Firstly, the candidates seeking admission in B.Tech courses of various colleges of Manipur, need to appear in the JEE Main exam 2019.
- The Aspirants should have a decent score in JEE Main 2019 in order to have a confirmed seat in the Manipur colleges.
- Then check all the crucial documents that are compulsory to bring to the Help Centres of the particular college.
- These are the necessary documents one needs to carry during the counselling process.
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Passport/Voter ID Card etc.
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- JEE Main scorecard
- Domicile certificate (42.75% reservation as under state quota)
- Category Certificate (minority caste certificate)
The students should enrol themselves in the counselling process only after the result declaration of JEE Main 2019 i.e after April 2019.
Check the link for the JEE Main result.
Some Crucial Instruction Related to Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling Process:
- When a candidate accepts a seat in the college, then the administration will keep a hold the documents until a certain time span.
- Then, the candidate needs to make payment as a counselling fee.
- Also, counselling fee payment will be non-refundable. But the eligible candidate can seek the college administration for the reimbursement of the fee.
- Further, the candidates have to make payment for the first semester after grabbing a seat in the college.
- Moreover, apart from reservation, a good rank in JEE Main will do good to procure seat in the respective college
- Finally, the eligible candidate should present at the Help Line Centre wearing a formal dress only.
The students need to stay tuned to EntranceZone to catch more details.
mit, manipur fee structure, nit manipur recruitment 2018, mit manipur mtech admission 2018, mit manipur admission 2018, mit manipur entrance exam, manipur institute of technology recruitment, mit manipur recruitment 2018, manipur institute of technology fee structure.