Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021 will start soon after the JEE Main Result will be announced. The admission into this college will be entirely based on the Joint Entrance Exam score and Rank Card. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for NIT Manipur. Candidates may read this article for Manipur B.Tech Admission and counselling process 2021.
Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021 Dates
Important dates for admission into NIT Manipur B.Tech courses are mentioned below.
|Registration and subject choice filling||October 2021|
|1st Round Admission||October 2021|
|Come to the Institute (NIT Manipur Langol Campus) with all required Documents||October 2021|
How to Apply for Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021?
The details regarding the Manipur University 2021 application form are given below:
- To register in NIT Manipur candidates have to fill the registration form.
- This registration form can be downloaded from the NIT Manipur official website.
- The student needs to physically present at the Help Line Centres of the particular college.
- In case the student belongs to the minor category, disabled, or a dweller of Manipur state, they have to produce the certificate or documents as proof.
- And that documents will help the candidate to get the reservation in the colleges of Manipur.
Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021 Fee
Candidates interested in pursuing a course must register for counselling while appearing in the required entrance exam. JEE Main, GATE, JAM, CSAB, CCMT and CCMN forms are available in online mode only. The application process is discussed below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021: Schedule, Documents Required
- For B.Tech program (JEE Main): The application fee of Rs. 2500/- (Rs. 1250 for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit card, Credit Card, e-Challan or Paytm. Rs. 1000/- is also required to be paid as CSAB counselling fee through SBI e-Challan.
- For M.Tech Program (GATE): The application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, e-Challan or Net Banking. Rs. 2200/- (Rs. 1700/- FOR SC/ST and PWD) is also required to be paid as CCMT counselling fee through SBI e-Challan.
- For M.Sc Program (JAM): The application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, e-Challan or Net Banking. Rs. 1000/- is also required to be paid as CCMT counselling fee through SBI e-Challan or NEFT.
Note: For two papers Rs. 2100/- and Rs. 1050/- is required to be paid respectively.
For the PhD Program:
- The application form can be downloaded from the college website after the release of official notification.
- The application fees are to be deposit in the name of Director NIT Manipur, payable at Imphal.
- Account number of NIT Manipur is 31098026413 (Imphal Secretariat, Manipur).
- Candidate needs to enter the reference number of fee deposit in the application form.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- (for OBC/General) and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST)
- The completed application form should reach the given address within the stipulated time period superscribing “Application for admission into the PhD program under …………………. Discipline”.
Admission-in-charge – PG and Research
National Institute of Technology, Manipur
Langol, Imphal – 795004
- Hardcopy of online payment receipt
- Photocopy of Marks sheet/ Grade card of school, higher secondary board and other university examination
- Photocopy of proof of date of birth
- Photocopy of proper category (OBC/SC/ST/PD) certificate from the competent authority
- Form I/II/III in Appendix I
- Two passport size photographs
- Bank Receipt
NIT Manipur B.Tech Admission 2021
Manipur B.Tech admission and counselling is a gateway for the student to acquire a seat in the illustrious colleges of the Manipur State. Here is the list of top colleges of Manipur
|Name of the Colleges||Year of Establishment||Affiliation|
|National Institute of Technology, Manipur||2010||Autonomous|
|National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Manipur||1974||Autonomous|
|Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Manipur||1968||Anna University|
|Manipur Institute of Technology, Manipur||1998||Manipur University|
|Manipur University, Manipur||1980||State University|
Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling Process 2021
Steps to follow for the counselling process:
- Firstly, the candidates seeking admission in B.Tech courses of various colleges of Manipur, need to appear in the JEE Main exam 2021.
- The Aspirants should have a decent score in JEE Main 2021 to have a confirmed seat in the Manipur colleges.
- Then check all the crucial documents that are compulsory to bring to the Help Centres of the particular college.
- These are the necessary documents one needs to carry during the counselling process.
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Passport/Voter ID Card etc.
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- JEE Main scorecard
- Domicile certificate (42.75% reservation as under state quota)
- Category Certificate (minority caste certificate)
Some Crucial Instruction Related to Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling Process
The important details regarding the Manipur B.Tech admission and counselling are given below:
- When a candidate accepts a seat in the college, then the administration will keep holding the documents until a certain time span.
- Then, the candidate needs to make payment as a counselling fee.
- Also, counselling fee payment will be non-refundable. But the eligible candidate can seek the college administration for the reimbursement of the fee.
- Further, the candidates have to make payment for the first semester after grabbing a seat in the college.
- Moreover, apart from the reservation, a good rank in JEE Main will do good to procure a seat in the respective college
- Finally, the eligible candidate should present at the Help Line Centre wearing a formal dress only.
Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling 2021 Highlights
The overview of NIT Manipur 2020 admission are given in the table below:
|Name of the Institute||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Manipur|
|Type of Institute||Autonomous, Centre Government|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Counselling||National Level (JoSAA, CCMT and CCMN)|
mit, manipur fee structure, nit manipur recruitment 2018, mit manipur mtech admission 2018, mit manipur admission 2018, mit manipur entrance exam, manipur institute of technology recruitment, mit manipur recruitment 2018, manipur institute of technology fee structure.