The process for Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling for the academic session 2020 will start from 16 June 2020. The admission into this college will be entirely based on the JEE Main 2020 score and Rank Card. The candidates should visit the website of the Joint Entrance Examination for more information regarding admission.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Find detailed information about JEE Main 2020 January Session Exam Here.
Important Dates for NIT Manipur B.Tech Admissions
Important dates for admission into NIT Manipur B.Tech courses are mentioned below.
|Registration and subject choice filling||16 – 26 June 2020|
|1st Round Admission||28 June 2020 onwards|
|Come to the Institute (NIT Manipur Langol Campus) with all required Documents||19 July – 23 July 2020|
Manipur University Registration Form
- To register in NIT Manipur candidates have to fill the registration form. This registration form can be downloaded by clicking here.
- The student needs to physically present at the Help Line Centres of the particular college.
- In case the student belongs to the minor category, disabled, or a dweller of Manipur state, they have to produce the certificate or documents as proof.
- And that documents will help the candidate to get the reservation in the colleges of Manipur.
National Institute of Technology Manipur 2020 Application Process
Candidates interested in pursuing a course must register for counselling while appearing in the required entrance exam. JEE Main, GATE, JAM, CSAB, CCMT and CCMN forms are available in online mode only. The application process is discussed below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling: NIT Manipur 2020
For B.Tech program (JEE Main): The application fee of Rs. 2500/- (Rs. 1250 for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit card, Credit Card, e-Challan or Paytm. Rs. 1000/- is also required to be paid as CSAB counselling fee through SBI e-Challan.
For M.Tech Program (GATE): The application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, e-Challan or Net Banking. Rs. 2200/- (Rs. 1700/- FOR SC/ST and PWD) is also required to be paid as CCMT counselling fee through SBI e-Challan.
For M.Sc Program (JAM): The application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, e-Challan or Net Banking. Rs. 1000/- is also required to be paid as CCMT counselling fee through SBI e-Challan or NEFT.
Note: For two papers Rs. 2100/- and Rs. 1050/- is required to be paid respectively.
For the PhD Program:
- The application form can be downloaded from the college website after the release of official notification.
- The application fees are to be deposit in the name of Director NIT Manipur, payable at Imphal.
- Account number of NIT Manipur is 31098026413 (Imphal Secretariat, Manipur).
- Candidate needs to enter the reference number of fee deposit in the application form.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- (for OBC/General) and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST)
- Application form should reach on or before 08 December 2019 to the given address.
- The completed application form should reach the given address within the stipulated time period superscribing “Application for admission into the PhD program under …………………. Discipline”.
Admission-in-charge – PG and Research
National Institute of Technology, Manipur
Langol, Imphal – 795004
- Hardcopy of online payment receipt
- Photocopy of Marks sheet/ Grade card of school, higher secondary board and other university examination
- Photocopy of proof of date of birth
- Photocopy of proper category (OBC/SC/ST/PD) certificate from the competent authority
- Form I/II/III in Appendix I
- Two passport size photographs
- Bank Receipt
Manipur B.Tech Admission
Manipur B.Tech admission and counselling is a gateway for the student to acquire a seat in the illustrious colleges of the Manipur State. Here is the list of top colleges of Manipur
|Name of the Colleges||Year of Establishment||Affiliation|
|National Institute of Technology, Manipur||2010||Autonomous|
|National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Manipur||1974||Autonomous|
|Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Manipur||1968||Anna University|
|Manipur Institute of Technology, Manipur||1998||Manipur University|
|Manipur University, Manipur||1980||State University|
Check the NIT Manipur website Here.
Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling Process
Steps to follow for the counselling process:
- Firstly, the candidates seeking admission in B.Tech courses of various colleges of Manipur, need to appear in the JEE Main exam 2020.
- The Aspirants should have a decent score in JEE Main 2020 to have a confirmed seat in the Manipur colleges.
- Then check all the crucial documents that are compulsory to bring to the Help Centres of the particular college.
- These are the necessary documents one needs to carry during the counselling process.
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Passport/Voter ID Card etc.
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- JEE Main scorecard
- Domicile certificate (42.75% reservation as under state quota)
- Category Certificate (minority caste certificate)
The students should enrol themselves in the counselling process only after the result declaration of JEE Main 2020 i.e after April 2020.
Check the link for the JEE Main result.
Some Crucial Instruction Related to Manipur B.Tech Admission & Counselling Process:
- When a candidate accepts a seat in the college, then the administration will keep holding the documents until a certain time span.
- Then, the candidate needs to make payment as a counselling fee.
- Also, counselling fee payment will be non-refundable. But the eligible candidate can seek the college administration for the reimbursement of the fee.
- Further, the candidates have to make payment for the first semester after grabbing a seat in the college.
- Moreover, apart from the reservation, a good rank in JEE Main will do good to procure a seat in the respective college
- Finally, the eligible candidate should present at the Help Line Centre wearing a formal dress only.
Highlights of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur
|Name of the Institute||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Manipur|
|Type of Institute||Autonomous, Centre Government|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Entrance Name||B.Tech: JEE Main
PhD: GATE/NET/Written Examination conducted by the college.
|Last Date to Apply||JEE Main: January 16, 2020
GATE: May 15, 2020
JAM: October 13, 2020
NIT-M Entrance Test for PhD: June 21, 2020
PhD Written Test: December 08, 2019
|Exam Date||JEE Main: April 2 to 9, 2020
GATE: February 4 to 11, 2020
JAM: February 12, 2020
NIT-M Entrance Test for PhD: July 2020
PhD Written Test: December 28, 2020
|Counselling||National Level (JoSAA, CCMT and CCMN)|
The students need to stay tuned to EntranceZone to catch more details.
mit, manipur fee structure, nit manipur recruitment 2018, mit manipur mtech admission 2018, mit manipur admission 2018, mit manipur entrance exam, manipur institute of technology recruitment, mit manipur recruitment 2018, manipur institute of technology fee structure.