UPSEE 2020 Registration Process has been started from 27 January 2020 and will remain open till 30 March 2020 (Extended). On qualifying the exam, a candidate can obtain a seat in numerous UG and PG courses conducted by the university. Moreover, every candidate has to apply online. Also, the registration process for the exam requires the candidate to fill out the various details in the application and submit the form along with the application fee before the last date. Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) will conduct Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
This exam is very important for aspirants willing to take admissions in the state of UP. There are more than 50 institutes in the state which accept admissions through UPSEE. So it is a very important exam for the candidates residing in the state of up.
Read the article below to get all information regarding the UPSEE 2020 Registration process. Registration begins from the 27 January 2020.
How to go through UPSEE 2020 Registration Process?
Given below are the general information about the registration process and the UPSEE 2020 application form. Read them carefully to know more about it. If the candidate still has some doubts, they can visit the official webpage of UPSEE 2020.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPSEE 2020 Registration Process: AKTU Admission Process
- This page requires the user to fill up the personal details such as Name, Father’s name, the Domicile of the parents, State of passing the qualifying exam.
- It also contains various communication details such as candidate’s Mobile Number, Address, E-mail address.
- Candidate must set up a ‘Password’ for security purpose and remember this password until the end of the admission process.
- After filling up the details the candidate must submit the application form by clicking on the ‘Final Submit’ button at https://upsee.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx.
- After the final submission, the candidates cannot edit any information in the application form.
- Candidates are navigated to the next page that is to upload the various photographs of the candidate, his/her signature, and his/her thumb impression.
- Candidate must remember their application number and password to proceed for further references.
- Finally, the Candidate should save a copy of their filled UPTU Online form 2020.
UPSEE 2020 Application Fee
The fee for the exam is given below. This is the requirement for the aspirant to be eligible for the exam.
- The candidate then comes to the payment page which is the final stage of applying in the UPSEE 2020. The fee for Examination is Rs. 1300/- for male/transgender candidates from general and OBC category and Rs. 650/- for Female/Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates.
UPTU/UPSEE 2020 Registration Date
|Opening of Online Application form||27 January 2020|
|Closing of Online Application form||30 March 2020 (Extended)|
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Lovely Professional University
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
Stay tuned with Entrance Zone for more updates and information related to UPSEE 2020 Registration Process.
uptu application form 2020, upsee 2020 syllabus, uptu application form 2019, upsee 2020 b.tech syllabus, upsee 2020 b.pharma syllabus, upsee 2020 application form dat,e upsee form 2020, upsee.nic.in login.