UPSEE 2020 Registration Process will be started from the 3rd week of January 2020 till 2nd week of March 2020. On qualifying the exam, a candidate can obtain a seat in numerous UG and PG courses conducted by the university. Moreover, every candidate has to apply online. Also, the Registration process for the exam requires the candidate to fill out the various details in the application and submit the form along with the application fee before the last date. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) will conduct Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
This exam is very important for aspirants willing to take admissions in the state of UP. There are more than 50 institutes in the state which accept admissions through UPSEE. So it is a very important exam for the candidates residing in the state of up.
Read the article below to get all information regarding the UPSEE 2020 Registration process. Registration begins from the 3rd week of January 2020.
How to go through UPSEE 2020 Registration Process
Given below are the general information about the registration process and the UPSEE 2020 application form. Read them carefully to know more about it. If the candidate still has some doubts, they can visit the official webpage of UPSEE 2020.
- This page requires the user to fill up the personal details such as Name, Father’s name, the Domicile of the parents, State of passing the qualifying exam.
- It also contains various communication details such as candidate’s Mobile number, Address, E-mail address.
- Candidate must set up a ‘password’ for security purpose and remember this password till the end of the admission process.
- After filling up the details the candidate must submit the application form by clicking on the ‘Final Submit’ button at http://upsee.nic.in.
- After the final submission, the candidates cannot edit any information in the application form.
- Candidates are navigated to the next page that is to upload the various photographs of the candidate, his/her signature, and his/her thumb impression.
- Candidate must remember their application number and password to proceed for further references.
- Finally, the Candidate should save a copy of their filled UPTU online form 2020.
UPSEE 2020 Application Fee
The fee for the exam is given below. This is the requirement for the aspirant to be eligible for the exam.
- The candidate then comes to the payment page which is the final stage of applying in the UPSEE 2020. The fee for Examination is Rs. 1000/- for male/transgender candidates from general and OBC category and Rs. 500/- for Female/Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates.
UPTU/UPSEE Application Form Date 2020
|Opening of online application form||3rd week of January 2020|
|Closing of online application form||2nd week of March 2020
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Stay tuned with Entrance Zone for more updates and information related to UPSEE 2020 Registration Process.
upsee pg 2019, upsee full form, uptu form 2019, upsee.nic.in login, uptu result 2018, uptu form date 2019, uptu online form 2019, uptu online form 2019, uptu form 2019 last date, uptu 2019 syllabus, upsee 2019 application form date, uptu application form 2018.