MH CET 2019 Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I for engineering course has been released on 29 June 2019. MHT CET 2019 results have been announced online on 03 June 2019. MH CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a yearly exam conducted by Government of Maharashtra in order to check the eligibility as well as aptitude of candidates for UG courses like engineering, health, and pharmacy etc. Also, the common entrance test will be conducted at all the district headquarters of Maharashtra State. MHT CET 2019 is a Common Entrance Test for admission to First Year of Full-Time Degree Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.) for the academic year 2019-2019. For the people who are interested in taking the exam the following year, the following article would be very useful.
MH CET 2019 Latest Update
- JEE Main 2019 application form is prepended and will be available from 01 September 2019.
- MH CET 2019 Counselling of CAP Third Round for engineering course has been started from 14 July. Check here for counselling details.
- MH CET 2019 Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I for engineering course has been released on 29 June.
- Results have been declared on 3 June 2019.
- State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai (MHT-CET 2019) announced the schedule of the exam.
- MH CET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 25th March 2019 (without late fee).
MHT CET 2019 Important Dates
The MHT-CET 2019 Exam Dates are listed here.
|S.NO.||Description of event||Date(Tentative)|
|1.||Commencement of online application||18 January 2019|
|2.||Deadline for online application||04 April 2019|
|3.||Payment of exam fee||04 April 2019|
|4.||Issue of admit card||24 April to 10 May 2019|
|5.||Exam date||10 May 2019|
|6.||Submission and verification of documents||Second or third of May 2019|
|7.||Answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|8.||OMR sheet display||Fourth week of May 2019|
|9.||Deadline for challenging the answer key||Last week of May 2019|
|10.||The announcement of result||03 June 2019 (On or before)|
|11.||Declaration of merit and shortlisted candidates||24 June 2019|
Note: All important dates are available here.
MH CET 2019 Application Form
MHT CET 2019 Application Form was available from 18 January 2019. Important information regarding filling MH CET 2019 Application Form is given below. The last date to fill the form was 04 April 2019. An online application can and will be done on only and only the official website. Like other competitive exams, the candidate is expected to upload his photo as well as signature as may be prescribed by the council later on.
Click here MH CET 2019 Registration.
Candidates are also advised to take a printout of filled form for MH CET 2019 as it may be needed in future. The fee can be paid, via Challan that can be downloaded from the official website. The registered candidates are expected to pay the fee in next 48hrs. General category candidates need to pay – Rs.800 whereas reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs.600.
The insight of the examination
- Name of the competitive exam: MHT CET 2019
- Also known as Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
- Conducting body: Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra
- Level of Exam: State Level
MHT CET 2019 Admit Card
In order to appear for the exam, the candidates are supposed to produce the admit card for MHCET 2019. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website after filling in the application form and payment of fee is done. The admit card for MHCET 2019 will be available from 24 April to 10 May 2019.
MHT CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The aspirants who are willing to sit for MHT CET 2019 must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have the domicile of the state of Maharashtra.
- And Candidates belonging to general category, they should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks. The candidates belonging to the reserved category like ST/SC/OBC should have passed with a minimum of 45%
- Candidate must be passed in subjects for the qualifying exam( physics, chemistry, and maths).
- Candidates must be born on or before 31st December 2000.
MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern
While preparing for MHCET, the candidates must go through the exam pattern in order to manage time and produce an effective result. The exam pattern proves to be of great help. The pattern for the exam is as follows.
- The question paper comprises of all objective type questions.
- English is the language in which the exam will be conducted and is offline.
- There are 3 papers that a candidate must appear for.
- The 1st paper comprises of questions from physics and chemistry each for 100 marks.
- The 2nd paper presents questions from the field of botany and zoology. Again each section has a weight of 100 marks.
- The last paper puts up the problems from Mathematics, again for 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking in the papers. Candidates are expected to bubble the OMR sheet for the options to corresponding questions.
MHT CET 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus, Weightage and Pattern of Examination are released by State common entrance test cell. And the syllabus for the exam is the same as that of the HSC board of Maharashtra. Please find the detailed Syllabus PDF in information brochure linked below. Also, the question will be asked from the following 2 classes syllabus.
- The Whole syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects of class 12th.
- And the syllabus of class 11th as mentioned below in Information Bulletin.
Note: MHT CET 2019 Information Brochure Download Here.
MHT CET 2019 Cutoff
The cut-off for MHCET 2016 was as follows
|1.||Polymer Engineering and Technology||1376|
Around these rank only, the cut-off for MHCET 2019 is also expected with very slight variation.
- Qualifying Criteria
In order to be eligible for the procedure of counselling, the following criteria should be met.
The following are the cut-off for the MHCET 2017
|General category candidate||50% marks|
|Reserved category candidate||40% marks|
|Candidate with disability||40% marks|
|General category candidate with disability||45% marks|
- DECLARATION OF Answer key
The answer key has been released from the 3rd week of May. Candidates can review and check the answer key with their marked options on the OMR sheet. Though the candidate must (if any) review his/her confusion or doubt in answer key before the last week of May 2019.
|MHT CET 2019 Information Brochure Download Here.|
MHT CET 2019 Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
MHT CET 2019 Counselling
Once the result is out and merit list will be out by 2nd week of June 2019, the counselling date would be soon made public. The candidates would be grouped according to their ranks into various slots through a period of one week and counselling will be held wherein the candidate can lock on the desired seat for the desired course in their choice of college.
Participating colleges for MHCET 2019
Following are the top ten colleges preferred by the candidates for the year 2016
|1.||Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai||Dyestuff Technology|
|2.||Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering|
|3.||KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering|
|4.||D J Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai||Bio-Medical Engineering|
|5.||Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune||Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.|
|6.||Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai||Bio-Medical Engineering|
|7.||Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune||Polymer Engineering|
|8.||KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering|
|9.||Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai||Information Technology|
|10.||Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune||Industrial Engineering|
Offlicial website MHT CET 2019
mh cet 2019 law, mh cet 2019 syllabus, mh cet official website.