Manipal Academy of Higher Education previously known as Manipal University. (This is a recent change because of the order passed by Supreme Court.) And this order affected the names of 123 deemed to be universities to drop the word “University” from there name. The application form for Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT) B.tech. Admission for 2019 is open now. The registration started last month and will be available till 26 March 2019.
Latest Update: MU OET 2019 Application Form is available now. Click here to fill the application form.
Find detailed information about JEE Main 2019 January Session Exam Here.
MAHE Webinar Sessions
How to fill the MIT-Manipal B.Tech. Admission 2019?
The online application has been divided into five simple stages.
- Applicants Primary Information,
- Select Type of Course & Fee Payment
- Provide Contact Information
- Provide Information regarding Education Qualification
- Verify Details and Download Application Form
Students can find the detailed version regarding all the MU-OET 2019 Application Form stages below.
Stage-1: Applicants Primary Information:
Firstly, this stage is divided into 3 parts. So, in this section, students have to provide all the basic details related to Personal Details.
Part – 1
- First Name – Applicants have to write their initial name in this section(Mandatory)
- Middle Name – Students have to write their Middle Name in this section(Optional)
- Last Name – Applicants have to write their LAST(Surname) name in this section. (Mandatory)
- Gender – If An applicant is a Male, Female or Transgender (Mandatory)
- Email – Student Email ID. Applicant must provide an authentic Email ID (Mandatory)
- Mobile No. – Applicants 10-Digit Mobile Number for further Communication (Mandatory)
- Date of Birth – Candidate DOB as written on the DOB proof. (Mandatory)
- However, applicants must Provide the correct contact details. Also, their Application Number along with their Login ID and Password will be emailed to their registered email address.
- But, to be eligible for the MBBS, BTech, and BSc Nursing programs, an applicant must be born on or before 31st December 2000.
Part – 2
Then, in this step, Applicant has to choose, in which program, stream, and category does he/she want to pursue further study in.
NOTE – Moreover, all the fields are mandatory in this section.
- Program – Firstly, applicants have to choose a program. I.e. Under Graduation (UG).
- Stream – In this column, Candidate has to choose from three different division for further procedure
- Category – Then, here candidates have to choose from NRI, Foreign and Sponsored Foreign. If you choose “Sponsored Foreign” then further information is required.
Part – 3
- Also, applicants have to provide their residential information.
- Location: Applicant’s residential address must be provided in this section
- Country: The Country they are currently a citizen of. (same as the identity proof certificate)
- State: The Stated the candidate resides in. (same as the identity proof certificate)
- City: Should be the same as printed on the identity proof certificate.
- Nationality: Where they are residing in the last 10 years
National webinar sessions:
|Date / Day||Time||Click to Register|
|5th September, Wednesday||2:30 – 4 PM||Webinar ID: 591-036-843|
|11th September, Tuesday||10:30 AM – 12 Noon||Webinar ID: 234-731-715|
|25th September, Tuesday||2:30 – 4 PM||Webinar ID: 487-871-411|
|27th September, Thursday||11 AM – 12:30 PM||Webinar ID: 545-435-667|
International webinar sessions:
|Date / Day||Time||Click to Register|
|7th September, Friday||11 AM – 12:30 PM||Webinar ID: 506-289-291|
|11th September, Tuesday||3 – 4:30 PM||Webinar ID: 346-033-483|
|25th September, Tuesday||11 AM – 12:30 PM||Webinar ID: 329-622-731|
|27th September, Thursday||3 – 4:30 pm||Webinar ID: 598-846-875|
MIT, Manipal B.Tech. Admission 2019: USPs
The B.Tech. admission for session 2019 in premium engineering college of India. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) grabbed 4th rank among the Top Private Engineering Colleges in India Source: Education Word 2019. MAHE is having more than 50 Research and Student Exchange Collaborations at National and International level. Also, Manipal Group is boosting Innovation among the students by supporting them by providing Manipal Innovation Technology Business Incubator, an innovation centre to nurture the students studying at Manipal Institute of Technology and other allied colleges of Manipal group.
MU OET 2019 Exam Date
|Starting of online application form||10 October 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam slot booking started from||4th week of March 2019|
|Exam dates||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2019|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of June 2019|
|Application Start||Last date for application||Slot Booking/Admit Card||Exam Dates||Result|
|B.Tech, B.Pharm, PharmD||Started||10 April 2019 (Extended)||31 March to 07 April 2019 (IIIrd Attempt: 9-10 May 2019)||19 April to 09 May (Ist & IInd Attempt) & 11-12 May 2019 (IIIrd Attempt)||16 May 2019|
|B.Arch/M.Arch (UDD)/MA||Started||31 May 2019||–||–||–|
|M.Tech/ME||Started||15 May 2019||23- 5 May 2019||1-10 June 2019||13 June 2019|
|B.Tech (LE)||Started||8 May 2019||10-13 May 2019||16-21 May 2019||24 May 2019|
|BA (Media & Communication), BBA||Started||21 March 2019||31 March to 15 April 2019||19, 29 April and 2,6 & 8 May 2019||11 May 2019|
|B.Com/BHM/B.Sc||21 March 2019||–||–||–|
|B.Sc Nursing/BPT/BOT||Started||30 May 2019||–||–||–|
|BA (Humanities)/MA||Started||2 May 2019||–||–||–|
|MBA||Started||11 June 2019||–||–||–|
|MBBS||Admission on the basis of NEET score|
Online Entrance Test Schedule For B.Tech.
|Course Type||Dates for 1st & 2nd Attempt||Dates for 3rd Attempt||Date for Merit List|
|B.Tech.||19 April-9 May 2019||11 May-12 May 2019||16 May 2019|
|Lateral BTech||16 May-21 May 2019||——–||24 May 2019|
MIT, Manipal B.Tech. Admission 2019 Eligibility and Admissions
The Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure is given below.
Course Duration: 4 years
Qualification Criteria: Candidates must be Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent Board.
Subjects in Qualifying Exam: The applicants must have subjects like Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects. And optional subjects like Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/any technical vocational subjects.
Minimum Marks: The applicant needs a minimum of 50 per cent marks in Boards. Where Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects taken together.
Manipal University Admission
The application form for B.tech. Admission is open now.
General Category: The Admission for general category candidates will be based on All India Manipal Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2019. And for Foreign/NRI Category students the basis of admissions is their qualifying examination marks.
Note: The applicants can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories. Whereas, Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General candidates is not allowed under any circumstances.
The fees for 2019-19 session is yet to be decided and the institute is in process of deciding the fees.
Scholarship by MAT, Manipal
The scholarship for B.Tech programs under AICTE Scholarship, Scholarship for Konkani Speaking Students and scholarship for the Academy of general education studies (SAGES).
NEW COURSES INTRODUCED BY MAHE – 2018
|Department of Commerce||M.Sc Financial Economics||Click Here|
|M.Sc Health Economics||Click Here|
|School of Information Science||ME (Internet of Things)||Click Here|
Keep visiting this page for new updated information from the MAHE.
Refer link for Application form is here.
mu oet 2019 dates, Manipal entrance exam 2019 date, Manipal university entrance exam 2019 date, Manipal exam date 2019, Manipal university application form 2019 last date.