The MU OET 2020 Answer Key will be released after the Manipal University Online Entrance Test MU OET 2020 will be held. The answer key will contain all the right answers to all the 200 questions asked in the test. The Answer Key plays a very important role because it helps the candidates to compare their answers with the right answer key and help them determine their approximate score in the test. Every candidate who appeared for the online test must download the answer key and calculate the probable marks. The University releases the answer key to all the sets of question paper issued.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: Manipal University Admission Open Apply Here.
How To Check MU OET 2020 Answer Key
Candidates must go to the official website of Manipal University. Under the tab of ‘Online Entrance Test’, they will find the file of the answer key. The candidates have to download this file.
The candidates must then compare the answers with the correct ones and get an idea of their performance in the exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MU OET 2020 Answer Key: Manipal University OET Admission
Answer key helps candidates to calculate their estimated marks.
Once the MU OET 2020 is held, candidates must periodically visit the site to get the notification regarding the Answer key.
- Visit the link ‘MET 2020 answer key’ on the official website of Manipal University.
- Click on ‘MET Answer Key 2020’.
- The answer key of the entrance exam will appear on the screen.
- Download the answer key to match the responses and calculate the probable score.
Follow the given below steps to calculate probable scores obtained in MET 2020:
- Match the responses with the one given in the MET (MU OET) 2020 answer key.
- Calculate the number of correct and incorrect responses.
- Use the marking scheme pattern to calculate the probable score.
Number of Correct Answers * 1= Candidate’s probable scores
(There is no negative marking in case of incorrect or unanswered responses)
MU OET 2020 Result
The result of the examination (MU OET 2020) will be available in the month of August 2020. It will be available after the release of answer key. The result will contain the rank of the candidate. On the basis of the merit list, the examination conducting body will release the cut off ranks. The successful candidates whose rank is better than the cutoff rank will get the call for counselling. During counselling, the aspirants will get the branch and campus of the university as per their preferences. The admissions of the candidates will be completely dependent on their rank, their preferences, and the availability of seats.
The official website of Manipal University is https://manipal.edu/mu.html