IPU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is listed here for the candidate’s convenience. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University authority organises Common Entrance Test (CET) every year. Also, candidates are invited to submit their applications to get enrol in university at any choice of a stream in various affiliate college or in the main campus.
The admission will be based on the merit of IPU CET rank.
The GGSIPU University provides the Eligibility Criteria to candidates to analyse themselves before get enrols into the registration procedure.
IPU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The set of rules that describe here should be followed before applying for the exam.
- Candidates should have taken or qualified Senior Secondary Certificate Examination or Equivalent from any of the recognized Board or University
- The minimum qualifying marks in all the subjects for General category candidates will be 50% and for other category, candidates are 45%
- For PG Courses, candidates have to complete their graduate degree.
- For UG courses, candidates must pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from any of the recognized board.
- Yet, Candidates have to submit their class 12th certificate at the time of the counselling process.
Tech Lateral entry
- Candidates with three-year diploma degree with PCM as the mainstream or B.Sc graduation degree can apply for Lateral Entry.
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||Pass in 12th class/appearing from the recognized board by securing 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. Also, secure passing marks in English subject.|
|B.Tech (LE)||3-years diploma holders or B.Sc degree holders with Mathematics are eligible for this course. Minimum marks that candidates have to secure is 60% marks.|
|M.Tech||B.E./B.Tech (in the respective discipline) Or Pass Grad. IETE/AMIE. Or Pass M.Sc & MCA by securing 60% marks.|
Important Exam Update
|MCA||Pass a bachelor’s degree in engineering or BCA by securing 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.A.LL.B./BB.A.LL.B.||The prescribed qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board by attaining 50% marks in aggregate. Also, candidates must pass English in the qualifying examination.|
|LL.B.||Graduation passed in any stream with not less than 50% marks.|
|LL.M.||Candidates who have passed LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized institution with not less than 50% marks are eligible for this course.|
|BBA||12th or its equivalent examination with English subject by obtaining a minimum 50% marks.|
|MBA & Allied Programs||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.|
Application form for IPU Common Entrance Test
All the eligible candidates who want to take admission in IP University will be requested to fill their application and registration form for IPU CET 2020.
The application form will be available soon after notification from the University.
On the basis of their Merit Rank result of CET score, the seat will be allotted of their choices.
All details of Indraprastha University Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech available on Entrancezone.
The official link is given here. Candidates can check every little update here. www.ipu.ac.in
ipu admission 2020, ip university entrance exam 2020, ggsipu cet 2020.