IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria is released by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. IPU organise this Common Entrance Test (CET) every year for admission in various UG and PG courses. The University provides the Eligibility Criteria to candidates to analyse themselves before getting enrolled for the admission process. Candidates should always check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the IPU CET eligibility criteria 2021.
IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding IPU CET 2021 eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates should have taken or qualified Senior Secondary Certificate Examination or Equivalent from any of the recognized Board or University
- The minimum qualifying marks in all the subjects for General category candidates will be 50% and for other category, candidates are 45%
- For PG Courses, candidates have to complete their graduate degree.
- For UG courses, candidates must pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from any of the recognized board.
- Yet, Candidates have to submit their class 12th certificate at the time of the counselling process.
Tech Lateral entry
- Candidates with a three-year diploma degree with PCM as the mainstream or B.Sc graduation degree can apply for Lateral Entry.
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||Pass in 12th class/appearing from the recognized board by securing 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. Also, secure passing marks in English subject.|
|B.Tech (LE)||3-years diploma holders or B.Sc degree holders with Mathematics are eligible for this course. The minimum marks that candidates have to secure is 60% marks.|
|M.Tech||B.E./B.Tech (in the respective discipline) Or Pass Grad. IETE/AMIE. Or Pass M.Sc & MCA by securing 60% marks.|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
|MCA||Pass a bachelor’s degree in engineering or BCA by securing 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.A.LL.B./BB.A.LL.B.||The prescribed qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board by attaining 50% marks in aggregate. Also, candidates must pass English in the qualifying examination.|
|LL.B.||Graduation passed in any stream with not less than 50% marks.|
|LL.M.||Candidates who have passed LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized institution with not less than 50% marks are eligible for this course.|
|BBA||12th or its equivalent examination with English subject by obtaining a minimum 50% marks.|
|MBA & Allied Programs||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.|
IPU CET 2021 Application form
The vital information regarding the IPU CET 2021 application form is given below:
- The application form will be released on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the form in online mode only.
- All the eligible candidates who want to take admission in IP University will be requested to fill their application and registration form for IPU CET 2021.
- On the basis of their Merit Rank result of CET score, the seat will be allotted of their choices.
ipu cet 2020 syllabus, ipu cet 2020 exam date ,ip university entrance exam ,2020 ipu cet 2020 b.b.a syllabus, ipu cet 2020 b.tech syllabus ,ipu cet 2020 application form date, ipu cet 2020 b.h.m.c.t. syllabus.