IPU CET 2021 Result will be released by the IP University. The exam is a state-level exam for admissions in various UG and PG colleges. Candidates are allowed to check their Result of IPU CET by using their roll number. On the basis of their IPU CET Result, Candidates can get the admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
IPU CET 2021 Important Dates
|Admit card release date||3rd week of May 2021|
|IPU CET 2021 exam||4th week of May 2021|
IPU CET 2021 Result
The information related to IPU CET 2021 Result is mentioned below:
- The result will be declared on the official website.
- Candidates can view the result by entering their login credentials.
- The Rank Merit list will declare on the basis of their individual score as per subject/stream program.
- GGS Indraprastha University prepares and published its cutoff marks according to the overall IPU CET percentile made by students.
- Once the cutoff marks are Announced. And, Candidates whose result crosses the bottom line of the cutoff range will be a call for further admission process.
How to Check the IPU CET 2021 Result?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the CET result.
- Go to the official website of IPU.
- Click on “Results” option.
- Download the pdf sheet.
- Save in the computer for future references.
- check your answers.
IPU CET 2021 Result Guidelines
The important guidelines related to IPU exam is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IPU CET 2021 Result: Dates, How to Check Merit List?
- Candidates are instructed to first enter their roll number and choose the program stream under which they have given CET to know their Result.
- They will be guided to select the program from the side little drop-down menu.
- Candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button After providing the required details.
- After clicking on the submit button, the result of the candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates who scored better and cross the cutoff marks of IPU CET Result will be called by further counselling procedure.