MZUEEE 2019 Application Form last date is 20 May 2019(Extended). Mizoram University is one among the top illustrious and most prominent University of North-East states of our country. And it is a Central University got the approval from University Grant Commission (UGC), hence its establishment date lies on 02 July 2001 under the Mizoram University Act (2000) of the Parliament of India. It has 25 affiliated colleges. This university organises MZUEEE 2019 (Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Exam) on a yearly basis for B.Tech programs.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Go through the article for all the details regarding MZU EEE 2019.
MZUEEE 2019 Highlights Table
|Name||Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Date of the Examination||June 2019|
|Conducting Body||Mizoram University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
MZUEEE 2019 Important Dates
Mizoram University will announce all the important dates.
|Last date to submit application form||20 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of HARD Copy of application form||21 May 2019|
|MZUEEE Exam||29 May 2019|
|Announcement of Result||30 May 2019|
|First counselling for regular B.Tech courses||30 May 2019|
|First counselling for B.Tech Lateral Entry courses||24 July 2019|
MZUEEE 2019 Availability of Application Form
- Mizoram University Application Form is available in both online and offline mode.
- The candidates can get the application form from the official website or can procure it from Mizoram University as well.
- Distribution of the form will probably start from the month of February 2019.
- Admission to this University will take place on the basis of JEE Main 2019 and MZUEEE score as well.
Eligibility Criteria to get into Mizoram University
MZUEEE 2019 eligibility criteria for B Tech
- The candidate must be class 12 pass in Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) from a recognized board or university, having scored 50% aggregate. There is a provision of 5% relaxation for SC and ST candidates
- Those appearing in Class XII exam in the current academic year are also eligible to apply
- Those born on or after October 1, 1992 are eligible for MZUEEE. SC/ST and PWD candidates born on or after October 1, 1987 are eligible to apply
MZUEEE 2019 eligibility criteria for B Tech Lateral Entry
- Three-year diploma holder in engineering in relevant branch with a minimum of 60% aggregate from a recognized university
- For SC/ST candidates the minimum aggregate is 50%
- Those appearing in the final examination may also apply
How to fill Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form?
- Firstly, the students should make a payment of Rs. 700 ( for general category and Rs.350 with Rs. 50 as postal charges from the Authority concerned.
- Then, after procuring the Application form via post, one should fill the entire details authentically.
- Also, paste the photographs properly. Further, when everything is done and dusted, the student should then do the signature in a specific place.
- Finally, send the application form to the address as follows:
Ksh. Robert Singh Member Secretary MZUEEE – 2019 Dept. of Electrical Engineering Mizoram University Tanhril, Aizawl – 796004 Mizoram
- MZUEEE 2019 will be conducted in Offline mode.
- The question paper will consist of 200 Questions.
- OMR Answer sheets will be given to the Applicants to mark the answers.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to use pencil only, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles.
- If there is more than one answer bubbled against a question, it will be considered as an incorrect answer.
Those who desire to get into Mizoram University and have to take MZUEEE 2019 should prepare according to the syllabus of JEE Main 2019. Though the pattern and level of question will be somewhat much easier than that of JEE Main 2019.
|Physics||Physical World and Measurement|
|Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy and Power|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body|
|Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Oscillations and Waves|
|Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Atoms and Nuclei|
|Chemistry||Some basic concepts of Chemistry|
|Structure of Atom|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)|
|General Introduction of p-Block Element|
|Basic Principals and Techniques of Organic Chemistry|
|Classification of hydrocarbons|
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|d-and f-Block Elements|
|Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry|
|Purification & Characterization of Organic Chemistry|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids|
|Organic compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday life|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relation & Functions|
|Matrices and Determinants|
|Sequenced and Series|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Limits, Continuity and Differentiability|
|Application of Binomial Theorem|
Admit card MZUEEE 2019
Candidates must download the MZUEEE 2019 Admit card few days before the commencement of examination, as it is the most important document to sit for the exam, without it candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to download the Hall Ticket?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link ‘MZUEEE 2019 Admit Card’.
- Enter your login details i.e, Application Number and date of birth.
- Login and download the Admit Card for examination.
- Print the copy of Admit Card.
- The Mizoram University will publish the answer key of MZUEEE 2019 on its official website.
- And, it will be released soon after the end of examination.
- With the help of it, candidates will be able to calculate their estimate marks.
Mizoram University EEE 2019 Result
MZUEEE 2019 results will be announced tentatively in the month of July 2019 through online mode only. Qualified candidates will be called for counselling process. Candidates can check their result through Official Website.
Merit List MZUEEE 2019
Merit list will be published by Mizoram University after the declaration of result on the basis of marks scored by candidates in MZUEEE 2019. Only the candidates scoring more than the Cut Off marks will be qualified candidates.
MZUEEE Counselling 2019
Counselling will begin after the few days of declaration of result. Only the qualified short listed candidates will be called for Counselling process.
Steps Involved in Counselling:
- Document verification and the final seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of the ranks acquired by the candidates in the merit list and the availability of the seats.
- Candidates will have to pay Counselling fee at the time of attending the counselling.
- MZUEEE 2019 Rank card
- MZUEEE 2019 Hall Ticket
- Mark sheet and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Class 10 and 12 Pass Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs (minimum 6)
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main 2019 Score Card or MZUEEE 2019 Result
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
For details regarding the recruitment or placements refer the official website given below.
To visit the official website kindly Click Here
Vice-Chancellor’s Message: To read the message of the Mizoram University Vice-Chacellor, Prof. K.R.S. Sambasiva Rao visit the official website.
Stay tuned for Mizoram Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 Here Or for any query regarding admission contact- Examination Department Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram 796004.
mizoram university prospectus, uksee 2019.