JKCET 2020 Rank Predictor is dependent on JKCET B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous years Cutoff Marks. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020 is for Admission into Engineering and Architecture courses. The JKCET 2020 (CET – Engineering) is conducted by The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations i.e., JKBOPEE. All of the participated candidates have to obtain qualified and equivalent marks in the subject of physics, chemistry, and biology. The marks of candidates should be equal to the minimum cut off marks to get admission in the JKBPEE. The candidates belonging from the ST/SC and OBC category will get the 40% marks in the place of 50%. The TFW or P&B category candidates will be considered as open merit list candidates. Those candidates will consider as open merit list, they have to clear the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately and minimum marks to be 50%.
JKCET 2020 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
Following are the factors of JKCET cut off has given below for candidates to know why the cut marks are preferred
- A number of applicants in J & K Common Entrance Test.
- A number of seat intake availability.
- The difficulty level of the JK Common Entrance Test.
- Last year’s cut off.
- Get to know your Jammu and Kashmir CET rank here.
How to Use JKCET 2020 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Firstly, Visit the EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the Rank Predictor tool.
- Finally, the usage of Rank Predictor- entering necessary details like basic and academic such as a registered name in 2020 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & expected Rank.
JKCET 2020 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
Following are the important points can be noted by the candidates:
- Visit JKCET 2020 Rank Predictor.
- Fill all the necessary information needed.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.