JKCET 2020 Application Form has been released on 12 March 2020. JKCET or (Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam. JKCET is organized by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). It is conducted every year to offer admission in various engineering courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in government as well as private institutions of J&K state. Admissions into the medical programme are offered on the basis of NEET UG marks. Furthermore, the candidates can read the whole article for complete details about the J&K CET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
[/su_highlight]JKCET 2020 Application Form has been released by JKBOPEE on 12 March 2020. [/su_highlight]
[/su_highlight]JKCET 2020 Examination date has been revised by JKBOPEE. Now the exam will be conducted on 26 April 2020.[/su_highlight]
JKCET 2020 Important Dates
The important details regarding the JKCET 2020 exam are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JKCET 2020: Application Form (12 March), Eligibility, Syllabus
|Release of Notification||12 March 2020|
|Starting of Online registration process||12 March 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||31 March 2020|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|JKCET Exam||26 April 2020|
|Result declaration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Starting of counselling process||1st week of June 2020|
JKCET 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the JKCET 2020 Application form is given below:
- The online application form is available from 12 March 2020.
- The applications are obtainable for the eligible candidates through online mode.
- The application form last date is 31 March 2020.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression images in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates also have to upload permanent residence certificate, marks certificate (if the result is announced), date of birth certificate & category certificate (if applicable).
- The candidates can change/modify their application form at any time before they submit it. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be changed thereafter.
The details regarding the Application fee is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GD Goenka DAT
GNIOT Greater Noida
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
UPES Management Entrance Test
- Application Fees: Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of payment: Online
- Method of payment: Integrated Payment gateway with any national Credit Card/Debit Card & net banking.
Note: JKCET Application Form has been released by JKBOPEE and fill here.
JKCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the Eligibility criteria is given below:
Nationality: Indian Citizen
State Eligibility: Permanent resident of J&K
- Minimum Age Criteria: 17 years as on 31 December 2020
- Maximum Age Criteria: No age bar
JKCET Qualification Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2/12th pass or its equivalent exam from any recognized board/university
- Minimum Marks: 50% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying exam
- Subjects: Must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as primary subjects
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply for JKCET.
JKCET Admit Card 2020
The details regarding the JKCET 2020 Admit card are given below:
- The admit card will be released in the month of April 2020.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- The Hall Ticket contains all the details of the student as well as details of examination including venue, city, exam slot with timings.
- Furthermore, Admit Card is an important document and applicants should preserve it until the end of the admission process.
JKCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates may check the exam pattern through the details given below:
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: + 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: –25 marks for each incorrect answer
- Exam Center: Centers located in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only
- Syllabus: 11th & 12th syllabus
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & mathematics
- of Questions: 60 questions from each subject
JKCET 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the Syllabus is given below:
- The syllabus will be released by J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations, Jammu.
- The JKCET 2020 Syllabus contains various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of class 11 and class 12.
- Candidates can check the complete syllabus with the weightage of each section from the official website.
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Highlights
|Name of Exam||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test.|
|Exam Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Courses Offered||Engineering/B.tech Programs in Government & Private Colleges|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Date of Notification:||February 2020|
|Exam Dates||26 April 2020|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|JKCET official website||https://jkbopee.gov.in/|
Stay Tuned for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test.
jkcet colleges, no of seats in jkcet, jkcet 2020 official website, jkcet 2020 application form date, jkcet full form, jkcet 2020 apply online.