JKCET 2020 Exam dates has been announced on 09 December 2019. JKCET 2020 or (Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020) is a state-level entrance exam, conducted to offer admission in various engineering courses. JKCET is organized by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) and is conducted Annually. The engineering courses are offered by the government and private institutions of J&K state. Admissions into medical programme are offered on the basis of NEET UG marks. Whereas the JKCET 2020 exam date has been announced by JKBOPEE. The information brochure contains all the details of the examination. Furthermore, the students can read about Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test in detail here.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
[/su_highlight]Assam Board Class 12th/HSC Practical dates for 2020 session has been announced on 15 October 2019.[/su_highlight]
JKCET 2020 Important Dates
The JKCET 2020 exam dates are yet to be released by the board.
|Releasing of Notification||09 December 2020|
|Starting of application form||First week of February 2020|
|Closing of application form||27 March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||15 April 2020|
|Date of Exam||19 April 2020|
|Declaration of result||18 May 2020|
|Commencement of counselling||18 May 2020|
|Counselling(2 Round)||08-12 July 2020|
JKCET 2020 Application Form
The e-information brochure will be issued by the authority for the convenience of the aspirants. Guidelines to be followed while filling the JKCET application form 2020.
- The applications are obtainable for the eligible candidates through online mode.
- The online application form will be available from the first week of February 2020.
- The form filling process will last up to the 1st week of March 2020.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression images in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates also have to upload permanent residence certificate, marks certificate (if the result is announced), date of birth certificate & category certificate (if applicable).
- The candidates can change/modify their application form at any time before they submit it. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be changed thereafter.
- Application Fees: Rs. 800/-
- Mode of payment: Online
- Method of payment: Integrated Payment gateway with any national Credit Card/Debit Card & net banking.
The candidates who fulfil the requirements of eligibility as prescribed by the BOPEE will be considered for admission.
Nationality: Indian Citizen
State Eligibility: Permanent resident of J&K
- Minimum Age Criteria: 17 years as on 31st December 2020
- Maximum Age Criteria: No age bar
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2/12th pass or its equivalent exam from any recognized board/university
- Minimum Marks: 50% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying exam
- Subjects: Must have physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as primary subjects
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply for JKCET.
JKBOPEE Admit Card 2020
The Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations will release the jkcet admit card 2020 before the common entrance test going to be held in April 2020. The Hall Ticket contains all the details of the student as well as details of examination including venue, city, exam slot with timings. Furthermore, Admit Card is an important document and applicants should preserve it until the end of the admission process.
JKCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: + 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: –25 marks for each incorrect answer
- Exam Center: Centers located in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only
- Syllabus: 11th & 12th syllabus
- Subjects: Physics, chemistry & mathematics
- of Questions: 60 questions from each subject
JKCET 2018-19 Syllabus
The syllabus for jkcet 2020 will be released by J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations, Jammu. The syllabus pdf along with information brochure link will be activated here for downloading. Also, weightage of particular important topics for the exam is included in the syllabus PDF.
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Highlights
|Name of Exam||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test.|
|Exam Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Courses Offered||Engineering/B.tech Programs in Government & Private Colleges|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Date of Notification:||27 January 2020|
|Exam Dates||28 April 2020|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|JKCET official website||www.jakbopee.org|
Stay Tuned for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test.