NATA application form 2019 will be available from January 2019. The Interested candidates can fill NATA form in four simple steps. Also, Candidates should note that NATA 2018 onwards will be on a single day i.e Sunday on 29 April 2019. The council of Architecture will be releasing the NATA notification from January 2019. Candidates can start applying from then onwards.
Also, Read complete information about NATA Application Form 2019 below.
Moreover, the Council of Architecture has made several important changes in National Aptitude Test in Architecture from 2019-20.
Important Information regarding NATA 2019
Regulating Authority: COA – Council of Architecture
Name of the Exam: NATA – National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
Course: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
Duration: 5 Years
NATA 2019 IMPORTANT DATES
|Availability of online form||3rd week of January|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of March|
|Exam date||Last week of April|
HOW TO FILL THE NATA Application Form 2019:
Following are the important steps to fill the NATA Form.
Step 1: Filling the Online Application Form-
- The Candidates needs to fill the application form online only at www.nata.in 2019.
- And, after successful submission of online form. An Application number gets generated for future reference. During form filling,
- During the form filling, Candidate needs to choose the PASSWORD. For future login, Application No. and Password will be required.
Step 2: Scanned Images Uploading –
- Candidates need to upload the scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression. And these are mandatory for all applicants.
- The images must be in JPG format.
- Candidates are required to upload all the 3 images in one shot. While incomplete uploading is also not allowed.
- The size of the photograph must be 4 to 100 kb only (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
- And the size of Signature and Thumb impression must be from 1 to 30 kb only (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
Step 3: Payment of Application Fees:
- Candidates can pay various options available i.e. Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, using BillDesk EPG services.
- Also, Applicants need to complete the payment process by following the instructions online. After successful payment,
- Finally, Candidate must print the “Confirmation Page” after successful payment of Application fees. And, keep this confirmation page as a receipt for future reference.
Step 4: Confirmation Page Downloading –
- Candidates must download and keep the copy of downloaded confirmation page for future reference.
- There is no need of sending the Hard copy of application form or any receipt to COA.
- Also, Candidates can re-print the Confirmation Page.
NATA Registration 2019
- Candidates should read the NATA Information Brochure for NATA Registration.
- Also read instructions and procedures carefully about Application form NATA 2019.
- Applicants should keep all necessary documents ready before starting the online application form filling.
- Finally, the link of form is available here for NATA online registration 2019.
NATA Application Date
NATA 2019 registration form will be available online in February 2019. Applicants should ensure that they are filling the genuine application form from NATA 2019 website http://www.nata.nic.in
NATA Application Fees
The Application fees for NATA Application Form 2019 is Rs. 1250/- for all Candidates.
Yet, the candidates opting for exam City Dubai and subsequently get the center in Dubai need to pay an additional test fee of Rs. 7000/- before the admit card is issued.
Also, the Mode of additional test fee would be notified soon.
NOTE: Candidates should submit only one application. As Multiple application forms of a candidate will lead to rejection.
Visit National Aptitude Test in Architecture page for detailed information.
|Eligibility Criteria||NATA 2019 Complete Details|
|Important Dates||Paper Pattern|
Stay tuned to our page for further updates regarding NATA Application form 2019.