Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) is a premium technical institute of Government of Delhi. So, candidates seeking admission in B.E in NSIT will have to clear JEE Main 2019. And the candidates will have to fulfil certain eligibility condition. Moreover, If eligible, candidates will have to apply for Joint Admission Counselling. And JAC conducts centralized counselling procedure for admission in various engineering colleges in Delhi. Hence, interested candidates can register online at the JAC official website. And, the online registration process will start in the month of June. Finally, for more details regarding NSIT 2019 Counselling, candidates can see the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
NSIT 2019 Application forms will be started from June 2019 and will be available for 2 weeks and the candidate needs to fill up there jee mains and JEE score and should fill up proper details regarding the form and should submit it. After that Counselling Dates will be announced and the if the Candidate is eligible, He/She will be called for the Counselling.
NSIT 2019 Counselling
- The Candidates have to register online at Joint Admission Counselling(JAC) website.
- And, the basis for seat allotment is IIT JEE Main 2019
- Moreover, it is compulsory for each candidate to register online at the JAC website.
- The candidates can check the allotment details on the official website of the JAC.
- Also, NSIT will not prepare any separate merit list. And, admissions will be solely on the basis of the performance in JEE 2019
- There will be 3 or 4 rounds of Counselling. Also, the JAC will process the candidates’ preferences and perform Institute wise seat allotment.
- The registered candidates will receive an email from JAC along with the Provisional Admission Letter.
- The candidates who got the seat in any of the rounds will have to pay the required admission fees.
- And, the candidate must report to the mentioned Institute for document verification.
- Failing this, the candidature will be cancelled and he/she won’t be considered for further rounds of counselling.
- Also, any candidate who does not wish to upgrade their branch according to the given preference list, they will have to inform the JAC before the specified last date.
- Further counselling rounds if seats remain vacant.
- There will be a chance for up gradation of the Candidates who have already got admissions after completion of three counselling rounds.
- New Candidates cannot attend the counselling for upgraded seats.
Guidelines for Seat Withdrawl
- Candidates who wish to withdraw from the process of admission can do so before a given specified date. A fine of Rs 1000 out of Refund will be applicable.
- Candidates who do not get a seat in the first three rounds because of any reason may apply for the spot round.
- Such candidates will have to apply for the spot round, pay the fees for the same.
- And candidates’ admission will be valid only upon fee payment.
- No fees refund available for Spot Round seat allotment.
- Selected Candidates after reporting for document verification, will get admission in the institute of their choice.
Candidates can stay tuned to EntranceZone for more details about NSIT 2019 Counselling.