NSIT, commonly known as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is one of the premier Institutes in the country. It will conduct the NSIT 2019 Registration Process. It is one of the autonomous institutes of Government of Delhi with 85% seats vacant for local residents of Delhi. Admission in NSIT will be on the basis of JEE MAIN score. Candidates seeking admission in NSIT will have to qualify JEE Main 2019 and will have to clear the minimum eligibility criteria for admission through Joint Admission Counselling. Through this process, candidates will get admission into NSIT, IIITD, DT, and IGDTUW (Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
For more details regarding the NSIT 2019 Registration Process, candidates can see the details below.
Latest Update: Now NSIT is NSUT after University Status and will be called as the Netaji Subhas University of Technology.
NSIT 2019 Registration Process Details
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE Main 2019 and satisfy all the NSIT eligibility criteria 2019 can register for Joint Admission Counselling.
- Candidates will have to register online before the first round of counselling. No student can register after the counselling procedure starts.
- Candidates will have to mention their JEE Main 2019 Score, along with details about the qualifying examination and other personal details.
- Candidates will also have to submit registration fee of Rs 1200/- through Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Once the applicant pays the registration fee, the candidate will have to build his profile by entering Registration Details, JEE Main Roll Number, etc. JEE Main Roll number will be the students “User-ID”.
- Candidate will have to take a print of the Application form and the head of the school that the student last attended must duly attest it. He/She will have to submit the same during verification of document.
NSIT Registration Process Choice Filling
The complete process of NSIT Application Form 2019 is given below:
- Candidates will get the opportunity to fill the preference list for subjects offered in the Institute.
- During the seat allotment process, if seats are available, candidates might get a seat of higher preference to the more preferred subject.
- Once the list is submitted, changes cannot be made. Candidate should be very careful before submitting the preference list.
- If a candidate wants to opt out of the Up-gradation policy after getting a particular subject, he/she can do so by informing the JAC.
The official website of NSIT: http://www.nsit.ac.in/
For more details regarding NSIT 2019 Registration Form, candidates are requested to stay tuned to EntranceZone.
nsit admission cut off, Netaji Subhas institute of technology, neet application form 2019, neet online registration 2019, neet form 2019, neet 2019 login, neet 2018 registration, nta neet 2019, neet registration, neet 2019 registration form.