Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018 Information is Available Here. Firstly, the process for recruitment of 23rd batch of Executive Trainees (ET) in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) on the basis of GATE 2019 scores commences by March. Also, the link to fill the form for Application in Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 has been provided below. Candidates from Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science Engineering disciplines who have appeared for the GATE 2019 exam can apply for the post of ET in PGCIL. Also, The application process of Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019 is strictly online and applications through any other mode will not be accepted. Graduates must provide their GATE 2019 registration number, application number, and other details when applying for PGCIL Recruitment 2019. The GATE forms are available until 05 October, Don’t miss to fill the form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Further, candidates will have to Rs.200/- as application fees. Also, All the candidates will have to qualify two stages of selection procedure i.e. clearing GATE 2018 and personal interview.
Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019 Latest Update
- Please note that only GATE 2018 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2017 or prior or GATE 2019 is not valid.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
- Selected candidates shall join POWERGRID as Assistant Engineer Trainees. After successful completion of 1 year training period, Candidates shall be absorbed in the company as Engineers at E2 level.
- Candidates who are desirous of pursuing further studies on the basis of GATE 2018 or need the extension of joining time in case of selection need not apply.
- Recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee(Finance) – Advt. No. CC/06/2019 – Advertisement dated. 05 June 2019.
- Recruitment for the post of Engineer(Telecom): Advt. No. CC/05/2019 – Advertisement dated. 09 May 2019.
- Recruitment of Executive Trainee(Law) through CLAT(For PG Course) 2019 – Advt. No. CC/03/2019 dated 13 March 2019.
Key Features of Power Grid Gate Recruitment 2019
- Name of Organization: Power Grid Corporation of Indian Limited (PGCIL)
- Name of Post: Executive Trainees (ET)
- Engineering Disciplines: Electrical, Electronics, Civil
- Number of Vacancies: 42
- Posting locations for selected candidates are likely to be in POWERGRID offices, substations, construction sites spread all across the country. For Electronics discipline, postings may also be in Telecom.
- Salary: On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
Vacancies and Reservation: Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018
IMPORTANT DATES FOR POWER GRID GATE RECRUITMENT 2019
|1.||Dates of PCGIL Recruitment through GATE Application Form availability||31 January 2019|
|2.||Start Date to pay application fees through SBI Challan (Offline Mode)||31 January 2019|
|3.||Last Date for online registration of PGCIL Recruitment 2019||28 February 2019|
|4.||And, the Last Date for payment of application fees through Online Mode||28 February 2019|
|5.||Last date to pay application fees through SBI Challan (Offline Mode)||March 2019|
|6.||Interview and Group Discussion||MAY 2019|
PGCIL GATE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019 For Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018
The Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018 is given here.
|COURSE||ELECTRICAL||ELECTRONICS||CIVIL||PERCENTAGE OF MARKS|
|FULL-TIME B.E/B. TECH/ B. Sc from a recognized university||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical||Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication on / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication on Engg||Civil Engineering||Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA|
|Other recognized BE./B.Tech equivalent qualifications of professional societies (e.g. AMIE)||Electrical||Electronics and Communications||Civil||Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA|
Valid Score in GATE 2018
All the applicants who are interested in applying should have appeared and qualified the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 as given below. IIT Roorkee, exam conducting authority of GATE 2019 will fix the minimum qualifying marks for Power grid GATE Recruitment 2019.
Candidate must have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018 as shown in the below-given table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2018 Organizing Body shall be considered.
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2018 Paper|
Age Limit (Upper Age Limit): Firstly, all the applicants should be below 28 years as on 31 December 2017. And Candidates should have been born on or after 01 January 1990. Also, There is a provision of age relaxation as per the government directives. But, the prescribed age relaxation will be offered as given below
|Category||Age Relaxation Offered|
|J&K Domicile/Ex-Servicemen/Victims of Riots||as per the Govt guidelines existing.|
How to Apply for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019?
The link to fill the application form has been provided on this page. The application procedure of Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019 is two-stage process and candidates can check the details of both the steps as explained below.
Download Complete PGCIL Detailed Advt AET through GATE 2018 Here.
Step 1 – Registration and filling the application form of PGCIL i.e Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, candidates can fill the Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 application form from the link on this page.
- Also, aspirants should note that all the details should be the same as in GATE 2019 Application form.
- Candidates will have, to begin with, the registration process, enter information related to basic details, GATE 2019 registration number, and academic qualifications.
- Once all the requisite information is provided in the application form, candidates should click to submit their application form.
- Therefore, candidates will be provided with a unique Power Grid Registration number. Note this down and keep it safe.
- Then, candidates will receive an automated email on the registered email id with all the details of their dashboard login credentials.
- Further, candidates will have to log in on their dashboard and download their application form in portrait mode.
- Also, the email id provided by candidates will be their login ID and the Power Grid unique registration number will be the password. So, candidates can use this to log in to download their call letters, check their shortlisting status and other details of the recruitment process.
Documents to be uploaded in Step 1 of the application form:
Especially relevant documents are:
- Scanned image of latest passport size colour photograph (in.jpg format with a file size not exceeding 50 kb)
- Age relaxation cum domicile certificate (If applicable)
- And, Scanned image of signature (in .jpg format with a file size not exceeding 30kb)
- Also, Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Last Semester/ year marks sheet for final year appearing candidates
- Discharge Certificate (If applicable)
Step 2 – Payment of fees for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2018 application form
The application fees of Power Grid Recruitment through GATE is Rs.200/-. All candidates except departmental candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM have to pay the non-refundable application fees after submitting their application form. Read the details for payment modes of application fees as given below.
Offline Payment through SBI challan:
- An automated email with their login credentials will be sent to the candidates after the applicants complete their online registration.
- And, A copy of SBI Challan will appear on the candidate’s screen.
- The offline mode of payment will begin on March 11, 2019.
- After successful payment, candidates will have to keep their copy of the challan safe.
- Also, Download two copies of the SBI Challan and fill in all the requisite details. Pay the application fees of Rs.200/- at any branch of SBI.
Online Payment-Through Payment Gateway
- After successful registration and submission of the application form, the candidate’s can log in in their dashboard and choose online payment.
- It then redirects to the online payment gateway.
- The payment of application fees amounting to Rs.200/- is done through Credit Card/Debit Card, Net banking or available e-wallet.
- And, If the amount deducts from the bank and the payment status is not updated/transaction fails, candidates should wait for a minimum of two hours and check the update on payment status.
- Payment status will be updated immediately with transaction id. Candidates should note down this transaction id down and keep it safe.
- Application Link: https://careers.powergrid.in/cc-aet-2019-recruitment/h/default.aspx
- AET Recruitment Login Page: https://careers.powergrid.in/cc-aet-2019-recruitment/h/login.aspx
Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 Selection Procedure
- There is a specified selection criterion for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019. All the applicants must qualify the corresponding GATE Exam as per the qualifying marks prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
- GATE 2019 cleared candidates are supposed to call for group discussion and personal interview.
- And, Candidates can check their shortlisting status in Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 dashboard login.
- Shortlisted candidates get the interview call letter and other requisite documents. Whereas, Applicants can log in to the dashboard & download the same.
What documents to carry for a personal interview and Group Discussion?
Candidates shortlisted for interview and GD must carry a few specific documents along with them. Especially relevant documents are:
- GATE 2018 Admit Card
- GATE 2018 Score Card. Also,
- No Objection Certificate in case of Govt/PSU
- Category Certificate if applicable
- And, Marks Sheets of all semesters of Qualifying exam
- No Objection Certificate in case of Govt/PSU
- Photographs of the candidate
Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 – Weightage of different parameters
Marks of all the stages are taken into consideration while shortlisting the candidates for final empanelment and Weightage of the same is given below.
|GATE 2019 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Power Grid Gate Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale (Salary) and probation details
Shortlisted candidates must undergo probation and training for 1 year, after that they will be absorbed in the post of Engineer in PGCIL. Consequently, Candidates will be under a pay scale of probably around Rs. 24900-50500 during training.
Details of CTC Per Annum
|During Training||Rs.8.5 lakhs|
|After Training||Rs.14.9 lakh|
GATE Cutoff for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE in the previous years
GATE Cutoff for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE much as in 2016 (shortlisting for GD and interview)
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Government of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system.
POWERGRID operates around 1,51,064 circuit km of transmission lines along with 238 Sub-stations (as on 31.12.2018) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 47,735 km of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 688 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India.
And, For more details visit the official website: http://www.powergridindia.com
More PSU Jobs
|Defence DRDO Jobs||BPCL GATE Recruitment 2019|