Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019: Firstly, the process for recruitment of 22nd batch of Executive Trainees (ET) in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) on the basis of GATE 2019 scores commences by March. Also, the link to fill the form for Application in Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 has been provided below. Candidates from Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science Engineering disciplines who have appeared for the GATE 2019 exam can apply for the post of ET in PGCIL. Also, The application process of Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019 is strictly online and applications through any other mode will not be accepted. Graduates must provide their GATE 2019 registration number, application number, and other details when applying for PGCIL Recruitment 2019. The GATE forms are available until 05 October, Don’t miss to fill the form.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Further, candidates will have to Rs.200/- as application fees. Also, All the candidates will have to qualify two stages of selection procedure i.e. clearing GATE 2019 and personal interview.
Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019 Latest Update
- Recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee(Finance) – Advt. No. CC/06/2019 – Advertisement dated. 05 June 2019.
- Recruitment for the post of Engineer(Telecom): Advt. No. CC/05/2019 – Advertisement dated. 09 May 2019.
- Recruitment of Executive Trainee(Law) through CLAT(For PG Course) 2019 – Advt. No. CC/03/2019 dated 13 March 2019.
Key Features of Power Grid Gate Recruitment 2019
- Name of Organization: Power Grid Corporation of Indian Limited (PGCIL)
- Name of Post: Executive Trainees (ET)
- Engineering Disciplines: Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science
- Number of Vacancies: Probably around 150
IMPORTANT DATES FOR POWER GRID GATE RECRUITMENT 2019
|1.||Dates of PCGIL Recruitment through GATE Application Form availability||MARCH|
|2.||Start Date to pay application fees through SBI Challan (Offline Mode)||MARCH|
|3.||Last Date for online registration of PGCIL Recruitment 2019||MARCH|
|4.||And, Last Date for payment of application fees through Online Mode||MARCH|
|5.||Last date to pay application fees through SBI Challan (Offline Mode)||APRIL|
|6.||Interview and Group Discussion||MAY 2019|
POWER GRID GATE RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY 2019
|COURSE||ELECTRICAL||ELECTRONICS||CIVIL||COMPUTER SCIENCE||PERCENTAGEOF MARKS|
|FULL-TIME B.E/B. TECH/ B. Sc from recognized uiversity||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical||Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication on / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication on Engg||Civil Engineering||Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology||Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA|
|Other recognized BE./B.Tech equivalent qualifications of professional societies (e.g. AMIE)||Electrical||Electronics and Communications||Civil||Computer Science||Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA|
Valid Score in GATE 2019
All the applicants who are interested in applying should have appeared and qualified the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 as given below. IIT Roorkee, exam conducting authority of GATE 2019 will fix the minimum qualifying marks for Power grid GATE Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Firstly, all the applicants should be below 28 years as on December 31, 2016. Also, There is a provision of age relaxation as per the government directives. But, the prescribed age relaxation will be offered as given below
|Category||Age Relaxation Offered|
|J&K Domicile/Ex-Servicemen/Victims of Riots||as per the Govt guidelines existing.|
How to Apply for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019?
The link to fill the application form has been provided on this page. The application procedure of Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019 is two stage process and candidates can check the details of both the steps as explained below.
Step 1 – Registration and filling the application form of PGCIL i.e Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, candidates can fill the Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 application form from the link on this page.
- Also, aspirants should note that all the details should be the same as in GATE 2019 Application form.
- Candidates will have, to begin with, the registration process, enter information related to basic details, GATE 2019 registration number, and academic qualifications.
- Once all the requisite information is provided in the application form, candidates should click to submit their application form.
- Therefore, candidates will be provided with a unique Power Grid Registration number. Note this down and keep it safe.
- Then, candidates will receive an automated email on the registered email id with all the details of their dashboard login credentials.
- Further, candidates will have to login on their dashboard and download their application form in portrait mode.
- Also, the email id provided by candidates will be their login ID and the Power Grid unique registration number will be the password. So, candidates can use this to log in to download their call letters, check their shortlisting status and other details of the recruitment process.
Documents to be uploaded in Step 1 of the application form:
Especially relevant documents are:
- Scanned image of latest passport size color photograph (in.jpg format with file size not exceeding 50 kb)
- Age relaxation cum domicile certificate (If applicable)
- And, Scanned image of signature (in .jpg format with file size not exceeding 30kb)
- Also, Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Last Semester/ year marks sheet for final year appearing candidates
- Discharge Certificate (If applicable)
Step 2 – Payment of fees for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 application form
The application fees of Power Grid Recruitment through GATE is Rs.200/-. All candidates except departmental candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM have to pay the non-refundable application fees after submitting their application form. Read the details for payment modes of application fees as given below.
Offline Payment through SBI challan
- An automated email with their login credentials will be sent to the candidates after the applicants complete their online registration.
- And, A copy of SBI Challan will appear on the candidate’s screen.
- The offline mode of payment will begin on March 11, 2019.
- After successful payment, candidates will have to keep their copy of the challan safe.
- Also, Download two copies of the SBI Challan and fill in all the requisite details. Pay the application fees of Rs.200/- at any branch of SBI.
Online Payment-Through Payment Gateway
- After successful registration and submission of the application form, candidate’s can login in their dashboard and choose online payment.
- It then redirects to the online payment gateway.
- The payment of application fees amounting to Rs.200/- is done through Credit Card/Debit Card, Net banking or available e-wallet.
- And, If the amount deducts from the bank and the payment status is not updated/transaction fails, candidates should wait for a minimum of two hours and check the update on payment status.
- Payment status will be updated immediately with a transaction id. Candidates should not down this transaction id down and keep it safe.
Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 Selection Procedure
- There is a specified selection criterion for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019. All the applicants must qualify the corresponding GATE Exam as per the qualifying marks prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
- GATE 2019 cleared candidates are supposed to call for group discussion and personal interview.
- And, Candidates can check their shortlisting status in Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 dashboard login.
- Shortlisted candidates get the interview call letter and other requisite documents. Whereas, Applicants can login to the dashboard & download the same.
What documents to carry for a personal interview and group Discussion?
Candidates shortlisted for interview and GD must carry a few specific documents along with them. Especially relevant documents are:
- GATE 2019 Admit Card
- GATE 2019 Score Card. Also,
- No Objection Certificate in case of Govt/PSU
- Category Certificate if applicable
- And, Marks Sheets of all semesters of Qualifying exam
- No Objection Certificate in case of Govt/PSU
- Photographs of the candidate
Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2019 – Weightage of different parameters
Marks of all the stages are taken into consideration while shortlisting the candidates for final empanelment and Weightage of the same is given below.
|GATE 2019 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Power Grid Gate Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale (Salary) and probation details
Shortlisted candidates must undergo probation and training for 1 year, after that they will be absorbed in the post of Engineer in PGCIL. Consequently, Candidates will be under a pay scale of probably around Rs. 24900-50500 during training.
Details of CTC Per Annum
|During Training||Rs.8.5 lakhs|
|After Training||Rs.14.9 lakh|
GATE Cutoff for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE in the previous years
GATE Cutoff for Power Grid Recruitment through GATE much as in 2016 (shortlisting for GD and interview)
And, For more details visit the official website.
More PSU Jobs
|Defence DRDO Jobs||BPCL GATE Recruitment 2019|