RGIPT 2021 Admission Process is ongoing. Rajiv Gandhi Institute Of Petroleum Technology conducts the University level exam for admission in various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate courses. The courses that are offered by the university are B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and PhD. Admission to B. Tech will be done through JEE Advanced score. This article covers all the important topics under RGIPT 2021 including Important Dates, Eligibility, Application, Examination pattern, Result, and Counselling etc.
RGIPT 2021 Status
RGIPT 2021 Important Dates
The important dates for various courses are given in the table below:
- RGIPT M.Tech and PhD programmes Admission Dates 2021
|Opening of admission portal for online submission of application form||April 09, 2021 at 1400 hrs. (Friday)|
|Last date of submission of application fee||June 30, 2021 at 2400 hrs. (Wednesday)|
|Last date for notification of shortlisted candidates to be called for interview on admission portal||July 05, 2021 (Monday)|
|Date of Written Test and/or Interview||July 11-13, 2021 (Sunday-Tuesday)|
|Announcement of list of candidates offered admission including wait candidates on Institute website||July 17, 2021 (Saturday)|
|Last date for submission of the registration fee (1st round)||July 22, 2021 (Thursday) at 1700 hrs.|
|Second round of offer||July 23, 2021 (Friday) at 1700 hrs.|
|Last date for submission of the registration fee (2nd round)||July 28, 2021 (Wednesday) at 1700 hrs.|
|Third round of offer||July 29, 2021 (Thursday) at 1700 hrs.|
|Last date for submission of registration fee (3rd round)||August 01, 2021 (Sunday) at 1700 hrs.|
|Date of physical registration in Department concerned||August 01, 2021 (Sunday)|
|Commencement of Classes||August 02, 2021 (Monday)|
RGIPT 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the RGIPT 2021 application form is given below:
- Firstly, the application form for the various courses in RGIPT is online-based it should be filled on the official website of RGIPT only.
- But First, candidates should check the eligibility criteria for every course before applying.
- After ensuring their eligibility, they should proceed with registration and application.
- After filling the online application form, the application fee can be paid however both in Online or Offline format.
RGIPT MBA 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the RGIPT MBA 2021 application form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about RGIPT 2021: Application Form (Released), Eligibility
- The application form has been released on the official website.
- Eligible candidates can fill the Application form for MBA given on the RGIPT Website.
- After filling the form, take multiple prints out of the filled-in Application form.
- The copy of payment (NEFT transaction) /Demand Draft and other necessary documents must be sent to the MBA Admission office by the designated date.
- Print out the Application form signed by the candidate along with the Application fee receipt / Demand Draft of Rs. 400/- (General) & Rs. 200/- (Reserved candidates) and other documents must be sent to the address given below:
- MBA Admission office
- Department of Management studies
- Rajiv Gandhi Institue of Petroleum Technology
- Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More,
- Post: Harbanshganj, Jais
- Amethi, Uttar Pradesh – 229304
- Mobile: +91-8765985540
RGIPT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the RGIPT 2021 eligibility criteria is given below:
RGIPT B.Tech 2021:
- The admission in the B.Tech program of RGIPT requires the candidate to attend JEE (advanced).
- Admission will be purely on the basis of JEE Advanced 2021 Rank list.
- The last year cutoff for first merit list was 4368 for Chemical Engineering in the General category and 931 for Petroleum Engineering.
- Also, there is a second list released sometime after the first Merit list.
- Also, the candidate must have a minimum of 60% of aggregate marks (in a case of SC/ST/Physical disability, 55% is required) in 10+2 or equivalent.
- RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses hence prep rank will not be considered.
- Candidates having colour blindness are not eligible for the B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering, however, they may apply for Chemical Engineering
RGIPT MBA 2021:
- The candidate must have scored a minimum 50% in both 10+2.
- Also, the candidate must be holding a Bachelor’s Degree and the candidate must be having a minimum 50% score in the same.
- Apart from this, a candidate must have also appeared in at least the common admission test (CAT), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) or GMAT.
- Companies can also sponsor their employees for The MBA program and they follow a different set of eligibility standards.
RGIPT PhD 2021:
- Candidates must be having an equivalent Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in the applied discipline of the program.
- As for example candidate who wants to apply in PhD in Chemical Engineering must be having a Bachelors and masters in chemical Engineering only
- For the complete set of Eligibility criteria, the candidate can visit the official website of RGIPT.
RGIPT 2021 Paper Pattern
The details regarding the paper pattern are given below:
- The Admission procedure of PhD program of RGIPT consists of a written test and interview.
- This written test is to test the basic aptitude and subject knowledge of the candidate and is to shortlist candidates for personal interviews.
- The admission in the MBA program does not have a written test but only WAT and PI.
RGIPT 2021 Result
The details regarding the RGIPT 2021 result is given below:
The results for various admission ion different courses of RGIPT are available on different dates. The results are available on the Institute official website and candidates need to check regularly for the announcement of results.
RGIPT MBA Reservations and Seat Allocation
- Reservation policy will be applicable as per the Government of India’s directives.
- Seat allocation to the various categories (SC, ST and General) is in accordance with the Government rules.
- As Notified by the Government, All SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to submit the certificate.
- And, the Physically Handicapped candidates are required to submit a certificate from the Authorized Hospitals.
- The percentage of Disability will be duly verified by the Chief Medical Officer/Medical Board of the Institute.
RGIPT 2021 Admission Procedure
Admission to B.Tech courses will be provided on the basis of JEE Advanced Rank and the candidate must have secured a minimum of 60%(General category), (55% Reserved category) in class 12 or equivalent.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the following criteria:
|Criteria and Score Distribution for Candidates|
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
|Personal Interview (PI)||15%||15|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||10%||10|
- Separate merit list is prepared for the candidates belonging to the different Categories.
- On the DoMS, RGIPT website the information about the selected and waitlisted candidates will be available.
- As notified by Institute the selected candidates are required to make payment of fees to secure admission.
- If at any stage, the information provided by a candidate is found to be false then their candidature/admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility criteria will be called for the Written test, Interview session at RGIPT, Jais Campus, Amethi.
RGIPT 2021 Important Links
Apply here for RGIPT Admission 2021
RGIPT 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||RGIPT or Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Admission 2021|
rgipt mba, rgipt bangalore, rgipt phd admission 2020, rgipt director, doms, rgipt, rgipt faculty, rgipt internship, rgipt cutoff.
What books to be considered for this exam?