Amrita Engineering College announced the AEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria for B.tech admission in various courses at Amrita University. The aspirants willing to enrol themselves in Engineering courses in all the three campuses of Amrita Engineering college should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the engineering entrance exam. The three campuses are located in Bangalore, Amritapuri, and Coimbatore. The eligibility criteria are for applicants who have passed the 12th class board exam or any other equivalent exam. Candidates who qualify the criteria, can only apply for AEEE 2020.
AEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the AEEE Eligibility Criteria given below before applying:
- Candidates should have been born on or after 01 July 1997.
- Applicants born before the mentioned date are not eligible to sit for the exam.
- Candidate must have passed 12th or any such equivalent examination from a recognised Board or university.
- The candidate should have had physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects.
- Applicant should have had at least 5 subjects in the 12th or equivalent exam (including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- The candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks in class 12th board exams with at least 55% in every individual subject.
- Diploma (3 years) holders in Engineering in any State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent are qualified to apply only if they have marks not less than 60%.
- Candidates who passed the qualifying examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Before submitting the application form, applicants must fulfil the AEEE 2019 eligibility criteria.
Eligibility For AEEE 2020
The eligibility for Amrita University Entrance Exam 2020 is given below.
Find the important details of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 here.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after first 01 July 1997 are not eligible to appear for the exam.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age before or on 31 December 2019.
Amrita University Qualification Criteria
- In order to appear in AEEE 2020, Applicants must pass class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidate must have scored marks not less than 60% (all together)In their Higher Secondary Examination and not less than 55% in any individual subjects ( mathematics, physics, and chemistry)
- As this is a National Level Test. Aspirants from all states are eligible to appear for the test
- Aspirants not residing in India are also eligible to appear for the entrance examination.
Amrita University Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for different courses are given at Amrita University Website.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita MSW Admissions 2019:https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/msw-2019/eligibility
Eligibility for Arts & Sciences Coimbatore Admissions 2020:
B.TECH, MBA, DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATION, HEALTH SCIENCES, NANOSCIENCES, MTECH, ARTS & SCIENCES, MSW, MA IN PHILOSOPHY, BIOSCIENCES, PHD, MCA, AYURVEDA
Official Page for Eligibility Criteria: https://www.amrita.edu/admissions
Any updates regarding AEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria will be posted here. Stay tuned to Entrancezone.
aeee 2019 application form, aeee 2019 registration, aeee 2018, aeee college, aeee exam 2019, amrita engineering entrance exam 2018, aeee 2019 exam date, aeee 2018 application form.