VTUEEE 2020 Registration Process, Veltech Dr RR & Dr SR University offers admission to UG Engineering courses for its campus at Chennai. Lakhs of students appear in the All India entrance test each year. The Phase-1 VTUEEE 2020 Registration Form will be available in October and exam dates will be announced. However, interested candidates can register for Phase-1 exams. The VTUEEE Phase-1 Exam will be conducted in from 22 – 26 January 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
VTUEEE 2020 Phase 1 & 2 Registration Dates
|Particulars||Phase-1 (Announced)||Phase-2 (Announced)|
|Registration Dates||08 October 2019||08 October 2019|
|Exam Dates||22 – 26 January 2020||23 – 26 April 2020|
VTUEEE 2020 Registration Process
The interested candidates can register and apply for Veltech University Engineering Entrance Examination through online and offline mode. Registration forms for VTUEEE 2020 are available online.
Online VTUEEE 2020 Registration: Candidates need to follow the simple steps to register for VTUEEE 2020.
- Filling the Online Application form
- Uploading of scanned documents
- Fee payment
*Registration Fees: Rs. 950/-
How to register for VTUEEE Phase 1 Examination?
- First of all, visit the Veltech University official website.
- Then go to the link ‘Admission’ on the homepage.
- Click on UG Admission.
- And, then click on the link ‘VTUEEE 2020 APPLY ONLINE“.
- Thereafter the candidate will be redirected to the VTUEEE University Registration Window on the Right-hand corner of the page.
- Already registered candidates can sign in using the Application number and Date of Birth.
- The new candidate needs to click on the ‘New Applicant‘ button.
- The Online Application Form of VTUEEE will appear on the next page.
- Now, the candidate has to fill all the required details such as Personal details, Choice of B.Tech program, Choice of Exam centre, and contact detail.
- After entering the details, click on ‘Proceed’.
- In the next step, upload the photograph and signature.
- Furthermore, pay the application fee as applicable for different categories.
- Finally, the candidate must take a printout of the filled application form. And, note down the Application Number for future login.
Download VTUEEE 2020 Information Brochure for more information.
Stay informed about latest updates and feature articles on VTUEEE 2020 Registration Process on EntranceZone.