CG PET 2021 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of June 2021. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)also known as Chhattisgarh (CG) Vyapam is the conducting body for this entrance test. Candidates who want to apply for the CG PET exam must ensure that they are eligible to give the exam. The candidates must ensure that the application form is filled correctly. Else, they will be discarded. The candidate can read the whole article to know the complete details regarding the CG PET 2021 Application form.
CG PET 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates regarding the CG PET 2021 Application form are mentioned below:
|CG PET Starting of online application form||Second week of June 2021|
|CG PET 2021 Last date of filling application form||July 2021|
|CG PET Exam Date||July 2021|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
CG PET 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding the CG PET Application form is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG PET 2021 Application Form: How to Apply
- The application form is released in the online mode only.
- Candidates will have to provide a valid email id and phone number while filling the form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form correctly as no correction facility is available.
- After submission of the form, candidates may take the printout of the filled application form for further use.
CG PET 2021 Application fee
The vital information regarding the CG PET application fee is mentioned below in the given table:
Mode of Payment: The fee can be paid online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Offline mode: Through bank Challan to any branch of SBI.
How to fill CG PET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Online CG PET Application Form.
- Visit the official website.
- Fill the basic Information including the Name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, roll number of class 12th, category etc.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee using either offline or online mode.
- At least take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Documents required to fill the application form
- The candidate is required to upload some documents while filling the form.
- The documents to be uploaded are mentioned below with their format and specifications in the given table.
|Passport size photograph||JPEG||40kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||JPEG||40kb – 50 kb|
- The size of the photograph must be 3.5cm*4.5cm.
CG PET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria to appear in all the courses offered through the CG PET 2021 entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile Eligibility: Applying candidate must have the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Limit: For agriculture engineering, the minimum age is 16 years as on 31st December of the admission year and 17 years for dairy technology.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
- For Engineering: Should pass 12th from Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects with minimum 45% marks (for SC/ST/OBC/PH 40%).
- For Agriculture Engineering: One should pass 10+2 from CG or equivalent board with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English securing 50% marks in PCM & English in Intermediate and (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- For Dairy Technology: Must qualify the 12th or equivalent from Chhattisgarh board or any equivalent board with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English securing 50% marks in PCM and English together for General category and 40% for reserve category.
cg pet 2019 application form, up pet exam 2020, cg pet 2020 official website, cgpet 2020 official website, cg pat application form 2020, mp pet exam date 2020, cg ppt 2020, ctet 2020 application form