CG PET 2020 Application Form has been released on 17 March 2020. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)also known as Chhattisgarh (CG) Vyapam is the conducting body for this entrance test. The last date to fill the application form is 12 April 2020. Candidates who want to apply for the CG PET exam must ensure that they are eligible to give the exam. The candidates must ensure that the application form is filled correctly. Else, they will be discarded. Candidate can read the whole article to know the complete details regarding the CG PET 2020 Application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: CG PET 2020 Online Application Form has been released on 17 March 2020. Click here>> Application Form.
CG PET 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates regarding the CG PET Application form are mentioned below:
|CG PET 2020 Starting of online application form||17 March 2020|
|CG PET 2020 Last date of filling application form||12 April 2020|
|CG PET Exam Date||08 May 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG PET 2020 Application Form: Form Date (17 March)
CG PET Application Form
The vital information regarding the CG PET Application form is mentioned below:
- The application form has been released on 17 March 2020.
- The application form is released in the online mode only.
- The last date to fill the Application form is 12 April 2020.
- Candidates will have to provide a valid email id and phone number while filling the form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form correctly as no correction facility is available.
- After submission of the form, candidates may take the printout of the filled application form for further use.
The vital information regarding the CG PET application fee is mentioned below in the given table:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
Mode of Payment: The fee can be paid online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Offline mode: Through bank Challan to any branch of SBI.
How to fill the Chhatisgarh Pre-Engineering Test Online Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Online CG PET Application Form.
- Visit the official website.
- Fill the basic Information including the Name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, roll number of class 12th, category etc.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee using either offline or online mode.
- At least take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Documents required to fill the application form
- The candidate is required to upload some documents while filling the form.
- The documents to be uploaded are mentioned below with their format and specifications in the given table.
|Passport size photograph||JPEG||40kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||JPEG||40kb – 50 kb|
- The size of the photograph must be 3.5cm*4.5cm.
CG PET Eligibility Criteria
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria to appear in all the courses offered through the CG PET 2020 entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile Eligibility: Applying candidate must have the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Limit: For agriculture engineering, the minimum age is 16 years as on 31st December of the admission year and 17 years for dairy technology.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
- For Engineering: Should pass 12th from Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects with minimum 45% marks (for SC/ST/OBC/PH 40%).
- For Agriculture Engineering: One should pass 10+2 from CG or equivalent board with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English securing 50% marks in PCM & English in Intermediate and (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- For Dairy Technology: Must qualify the 12th or equivalent from Chhattisgarh board or any equivalent board with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English securing 50% marks in PCM and English together for General category and 40% for reserve category.
pet exam form 2020, pet exam 2020, maharashtra pet exam 2020, mumbai university, cg pet 2019 application form, pet exam 2020 date, pet exam form 2019, pet application form 2020. cg pet form 2019.