As Per official notification released, SRMJEEE 2018 Online Application Form for B.Tech / M.Tech Admission in SRM University Chennai, Amaravati (AP) & Sonepat (Haryana) is available now. Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University also known as SRM University conducts SRMJEEE 2018 for admissions into various Undergraduate courses in Engineering. Also, this University has campuses in NCR, Ramapuram, Sikkim, and in Kattankulathur. Further, Kattankulathur is the main Campus of SRM University, situated at a distance of 35 km from the Chennai. Candidates who qualify the SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering will get admission to undergraduate engineering programmes offered on the university campuses. The link for online application is given below.
Finally, Application Forms for SRMJEEE UG 2018 is available now. So, Candidates who are aspiring to appear for SRMJEEE 2018 should check the details about Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and Exam Pattern. Moreover, the SRMJEEE Examination will be conducted in April 2018. Therefore, candidates can see the article below for more details.
SRMJEEE 2018 Important Dates
The official notification is released by University and online application form is released on 01 November 2017. Candidates can see the details about srm entrance exam 2018 date below:
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Dates:
|1.||Application form Release||1 November 2018|
|2.||Last date to apply through online application form||31 March 2018|
|3.||Slot Booking for online SRMJEEE Exam||7 April 2018|
|4.||SRMJEEE 2018 Online Exam Date||16 – 30 April 2018|
|6.||Result Announcement||3 May 2018|
|7.||First Round Counselling||Counselling – (in campus premise): May 2018
Counselling – ( via online ) : May 2018
|8.||Second Round Counselling||Counselling II – online: May 2018 onwards (For Vacant Seats Only)|
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form:
The steps to fill the online application form for SRM University entrance exam (SRMJEEE).
- Firstly, candidates can fill the Online Application Form by visiting the srm official site. The link is given below.
- Also, MJEEE application forms are available online from 1 November 2017.
- Then, candidates can fill the form Online or Offline. And srmjeee 2018 last date is 31 March 2018.
- Firstly, candidates will have to visit the Official Website and click the Apply Online Button.
- Then, they will then have to register for the examination. Candidates will then receive a Username and Password.
- Further, aspirants will then sign in and complete the Registration Process.
- Firstly, candidates will get an OMR Sheet which they will have to fill carefully. But, any smudge on the Application Form will not be accepted.
- Then, they will have to send the Application Form along with payment details to the specified address.
The entrance examination cum application fee is Rs. 1100/- per slot.
How to apply for SRMJEEE of SRM University?
To apply for SRMJEEE Admission test, visit SRM University Official Website www.srmuniv.ac.in.
Download this SRM Application Process:
SRMJEEE 2018 Notifications
The breif about SRM Joint Entrance Examination is given below.
|Name of the Examination||SRM Joint Engineering Examination|
|Also Known as||SRMJEE|
|Organizing University||SRM University, Chennai|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate Level|
|Expected Applicants||1.80 Lakhs|
|Application Forms||Available Soon – Official Notification Released|
|Campuses||Chennai, Amaravati (AP) & Sonepat (Haryana)|
NOTE: Direct Admission will be given to the Top Rank Holders of All the State and Central Boards. Also, Candidates who got less than 1000 rank in JEE MAIN are directly admitted.
|Read about all engineering entrance exam in India here.|
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for SRM Entrance Test should fulfil the following criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a resident Indian national.
- Age: Candidates who are seeking admission in UG courses must have born between 01 July 1997 and 01 July 2002 are eligible. And for PG courses, Candidates must have born between 01 July 1993 and 01 July 1998.
- Qualifying Examination: They must have scored 65% total in the Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the class 12th.
- But, if Candidate aims at pursuing Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering, He/She should have scored a minimum of 65% aggregate in Maths/Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Students studying at IB with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology can apply.
Moreover, it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she is eligible for the examination or not. Also, candidates should submit authentic information on the Application Form. However, any discrepancy might result in cancellation of the Candidature.
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
- Firstly, candidates will receive their Admit Cards on the Official Website.
- Tentatively, Candidates will start receiving the Admit Cards in the Last week of March.
- Also, they should check all the details mentioned on the Admit Card carefully. They should verify the following details:
- Enrollment Number
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Test Center address and code
- Roll Number and Test Timings
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering Exam Pattern will help students in getting familiar with the Paper Pattern.
- Sections: There will be three sections, Physics, Chemistry and one of Mathematics and Biology.
- Type of Questions: MCQ Type Questions.
- Marking Scheme: For PCM Candidates, Each Correct Response gives 3 Marks. 1 Mark will be deducted for Every Wrong Answer. There is negative Marking.
SRM University offers following programs/courses:
|Electronics and Communications|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentations|
So, as mentioned above, the exam held at various centres across the country. Students apply from all parts of India as well as abroad. Also, students can choose a suitable centre as per their convenience. Moreover, the examination authorities try their best to locate the centres chosen by the candidates. But, it can not assure the same, and the centres allotted are bound to defer from that opted for. The University holds the entrance exam at more than 100 centres. including online and offline centres across the country.
Why SRM University?
VIDEO ON SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SRMJEE
SRMJEEE 2018 syllabus for various subjects are mentioned below:
SRMJEEE Physics Syllabus:
|PHYSICS||Chap1- Physics And Measurement
Chap3- Laws Of Motion
Chap4- Work, Energy, and Power
Chap5- Rotational Motion
Chap7- Properties of Solid And Liquids
Chap9- Kinetic Theory of Gases
Chap10- Oscillation and Waves
Chap12- Current Electricity
Chap13- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
Chap14- Electromagnetic Waves
Chap15- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Chap16- Atoms and Nuclei
Chap17- Electronic Devices
Chap18- Communication Systems
SRMJEEE Chemistry Syllabus
|CHEMISTRY||Chap1- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Chap2- States of Matter
Chap3- Atomic Structure
Chap4- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chap5- Chemical Thermodynamics
Chap8- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Chap9- Chemical Kinetics
Chap10- Surface Chemistry
Chap11- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chap12- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
Chap14- S- Block Elements
Chap15- P- Block Elements
Chap16- F-Block Elements
Chap17- D and F-Block Elements
Chap18- Environmental Chemistry
Chap19- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
Chap20- Some Basic Principle of Organic Compounds
Chap22- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
Chap23- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
Chap25- Chemistry in Everyday Life
SRMJEEE Mathematics Syllabus
|MATHEMATICS||Chap1- Sets, Relations and Functions
Chap2- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation
Chap3- Matrix, and Determinants
Chap4- Permutations and Combinations
Chap5- Binomial Theorem and its simple application
Chap6- Sequence and series
Chap7- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
Chap8- Integral Calculus
Chap9- Differential Equation
Chap10- Coordinate Geometry
Chap11- Three Dimensional Geometry
Chap12- Vector Algebra
Chap13- Statistics and Probability
Chap15- Mathematical Reasoning
SRMJEEE 2018 Slot Booking
- Candidates can fill the Slots from the available set once the functionality is open to the University.
- Then, tentatively, Candidates will be able to fill the Slots in the Third Week of March.
- But, for Candidates, who do not select their preferred slot, University will allot a random slot based on the availability.
SRMJEEE 2018 Results
- Firstly, the Results for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam will be announced in May 2018.
- Then, candidates will be able to see their results by visiting the official website and logging into their profile.
- Based on the score, Candidates will be called for further Counselling Procedure.
- Finally, candidates will be able to see the details about marks scored in each section and number of correct and incorrect responses.
SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling
- Firstly, the first round of Counselling will commence in May 2018.
- Then, the Second round of Counselling for vacant seats will commence from May 2018.
- Also, candidates should bring all the relevant documents for verification. But, no Admission will be given without proper verification of all the documents.
- Once all the formalities have been completed, Candidate will have to pay the required fees. Candidates will then be admitted to the SRM University.
SRMJEEE (UG) Information Sheet
|1.||Mode of examination||Online|
|2.||Duration of the examination||2:30 hours|
|3.||Coverage of subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology|
|4.||Number of questions||Physics – 35
Chemistry – 35
Mathematics – 35 / Biology – 35
|5.||Type of questions`||Multiple Choice Questions|
|6.||Scoring method||Each right answer carries 3 marks; No negative marking|
|7.||Test Dates||Will be announced later|
|8.||Test sessions/slots||Individual candidates have to book their convenient test slots, subject to availability of slots for a particular centre/date.|
The Director – Admissions, SRM University, Kattankulathur – 603 203
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, India
Finally, “Stay Informed at EntranceZone.Com for latest updates and featured articles on SRMJEEE 2018.”
- Click HERE for filling the application forms or to visit the official form.