SRM University has released the SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern. Also, the SRM Joint Entrance Exam is conducted for admission into various discipline courses of B.Tech. That includes civil, mechanical, electrical and communication, biotechnology, information technology and many others. The SRM Engg Entrance Exam 2021 will be conducted in online mode on 25 and 26 July 2021 for Phase 2 and contains objective type questions with four alternative answers. Read the whole article to know other details about SRM Engg B.Tech Entrance Exam Pattern 2021.
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern Details
Those who are seeking to apply for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 Phase 2 can check below the question paper format:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- According to SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2021. For every correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark.
- And, the total weightage for the whole exam is 125 marks.
- Also, the merit list will be available according to these marks only.
- The questions based on the syllabus of science subjects of Class 11th and 12th standard. The Engineering candidates can opt for PCM combination. whereas Medical aspirants can opt for PCB combination.
The aspiring candidates are required to check the below-mentioned exam pattern of the SRMJEEE 2021 especially for B.Tech admissions:
|Mode Of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)|
|Total number of questions||125 Question|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative marking||There is no negative marking|
SRM University Paper Pattern
SRM University: General Instruction for Candidates
A list of general instructions is issued by the SRM University for candidates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern: Question Distribution, Marking Scheme
- Do not create a disturbance in the examination hall.
- Also, Attempt to take the test on behalf of someone else is illegal.
- Same, Attempt to tamper with the computer system- either hardware or software is not valid.
- Also, the candidate must not bring calculators, slide rules, pagers, cell phones, wireless devices.