TJEE 2019 Admit Card (Tripura Joint Entrance Examination) will be available from fourth week of March 2019. The TBJEE 2019 Admit card will be dispatched to the candidates who have successfully applied for the Application form to their respective addresses. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the test without the admit card. So if you don’t receive your Admit card due to Postal issue or any other cause then kindly contact the office of The Tripura Board Of Joint Entrance Examination, Agartala, PIN: 799001 by Rs. 100/- in cash.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Details Present On TJEE Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant
- Group name
- Centre of examination
- Enrolment no. filled by BOARD
- Instructions for the candidates
- Examinee can sit for the Entrance Test for his/her respective group (A/B/C).
- Bring Blue/ Black ball point pen for marking in OMR sheet.
- Examinees are not allowed to bring any electronic device inside the Examination hall.
Important Guidelines For Candidates
In case the candidate fails to produce the admit card in the examination hall, he/she will not get the permission to sit for the examination.Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination:
|TJEE Exam Date||Tripura Jee Details|
Some Pertinent information Related to Admit Card of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test:
Admit card is a document need to carry properly. It is a permit pass which allows the students to take the test. As it carries the relevant information like student name, application/registration number, roll number, test centre code, students’ signature, test centre name and address, test date and timings and slots etc. Without admit card nobody will get the permission to be in the Examination hall.
The student needs to carry the Admit Card/Hall Ticket to the counselling venue along with other documents for verification. Other documents such as valid govt id like driving license, Voter ID Card, Pan card, Passport, Aadhar card etc. Anyone of them will do good as a proof of identity.
Aspirants should keep at least two photocopies of the Admit card in case if one get destroy or words or numbers are not well printed. In that case, another photocopy will be helpful.
Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on TJEE 2019 Admit Card.”