Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will prepare the TJEE 2019 Paper Pattern. TJEE is divided into three different groups, depending on the subjects chosen. And, Candidate can choose to appear from any of the four subjects offered by Tripura JEE Paper Pattern. The papers are namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The minimum number of subjects a candidate may appear for according to the Tripura JEE Exam Pattern is three and the maximum number of subjects is four. Also, Question paper of each subject of Examination will be of 100 marks, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
TJEE 2019 Paper Pattern
Technical degree courses (GROUP A) candidates have to appear in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
While Veterinary/Agricultural (GROUP B) applicants have to appear in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Finally, the candidates (GROUP C) will have to appear for all the 4 subjects.
TJEE 2019 Optical Marks Recognition/Reading system. So, students must mark the OMR sheet neatly with a blue or black ballpoint pen.
|Group||Subject/ Paper Combination|
|A.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B.||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|C.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology|
TJEE Marks Distribution
The marks distribution for TJEE 2019 is given below:
|Paper||No of Question||Marks Per Question||Exam Duration(in Hours)|
- There are 4 papers namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. And, Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- Also, there are 10 modules in the syllabus for each subject. And, a single module carries 10 marks.
- A Question paper will contain 5 (five) questions from each Module so total the number of question is 50(Fifty) in each paper.
- Each question will carry 2 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking for TJEE.
- And, the exam duration for each paper is 2 hours.
- Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
Information Regarding Question Pattern
TBJEE – Tripura Board Joint Entrance Exam
|TJEE Result||Tripura Jee|
|Jee Mains Result||Exam Dates|