UKSEE 2019 result has been declared on 10 June 2019 along with the answer keys by Uttrakhand Technical University (UTU). However, there is no specific date announced yet results for UKSEE 2019. The candidates are placed on a separate merit list based on their UKSEE 2019 performance separately for each course. This merit list is further divided into a particular course wise to ease out the selection process.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: UKSEE 2019 Exam Result has been declared on 10 June 2019. Click here> Result.
UKSEE 2019 Result
The candidates can check the official website for merit position, scorecard with total marks, individual subject marks after the results are declared. Candidates must check the website regularly after the Examination. In addition to that, the Uttrakhand Technical University will also inform about the declaration of UKSEE results by advertising in newspapers. However, candidates are requested to visit the University website – http://www.uktech.ac.in
The result for UKSEE 2019 is based on the evaluation process that is quite simple. Each answer with a correct choice will award the candidate 1 mark. Also to be noted that there is no negative marking in the exam.
In the case of two or more candidates securing equal marks, their merits shall be decided as follows:
- A candidate giving lesser no. of incorrect answers will be given a higher rank.
- A candidate with higher age will be there at a higher merit.
- The candidates can also be compared to marks in qualifying examination.
Uttrakhand Technical University Entrance Exam Result
Just after the examination, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards and most importantly the roll no. to access their scorecards once the results are announced. It is to be noted that there are no posting of score cards to the candidate’s mailing address and they are advised to check the University website as frequently as possible to look out for any latest changes.
|Exam Pattern||Answer Keys|