WBJEE 2021 Registration Process will be started from October 2020 till November 2020. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts exams for admission into Undergraduate courses of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture streams offered at Institutes of West Bengal. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and have passed Class 12 with the minimum necessary per cent marks will only get permission to appear for the exam. Candidates must fill the Application Form before the 13 November 2020. Make sure that the application fee is paid or else the application will be cancelled.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
WBJEE 2021 Registration Process
The first and foremost step for the candidates is to get them registered. The applicants need to follow the following steps-
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the mandatory details and then click on the register option to complete your Registration.
- Select the link of Online application WBJEE 2021.
- Fill in the Application form with all the required details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Note down the application number for future use.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents for the verification process including a recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression, birth certificate. Further other educational details need to be uploaded.
- After this, the applicants need to pay the fee online using either net banking or debit/credit card.
- After the registration has been done and the application form has been submitted, a printout of the same should be taken out for future reference which will be considered at the time of document verification during the procedure of counselling.
- The candidates also get the flexibility to make corrections in the application form, if required, apply before the last date. In case the candidate needs to check the updates or anything related to the application form, login into the official website.https://www.wbjeeb.in/
- The application fee is Rs. 700/- & Rs. 500/- (For General & OBC-A/OBC-B/SC/ST respectively) + Bank charges.
- The application fee can be paid either online mode, i.e. net banking or debit/credit card.
How to retrieve the WBJEE Application Form number?
Candidates can retrieve their WBJEE application form number by entering the details given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBJEE 2021 Registration Process: West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s Name||Mother’s Name|
|Date of birth||Security pin (case sensitive)||Security pin|
Download the Brochure in Bangla here.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Highlights
|Name of Examination||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)|
|Conducting Body||WBJEE Board (WBJEEB)|
|Date of Examination||February 2021|
|Mode and Type of Exam||Offline | State Level Undergraduate Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture|
|Helpdesk||(033) 2367 1159/ 1198|
|No. of Seats Available||34125|
WBJEE 2021 Registration Dates
|Starting of Online Application form||October 2020|
|Last date to fill the form, pay the application fee and download the confirmation page||November 2020|
|Date of Examination||February 2021
wbjee form 2021, wbjee 2020 registration, wbjee form fill up last date 2021, wbjee form fill up date 2021, wbjee 2020 application form
“Stay tuned with Entrancezone to keep getting updates for WBJEE 2021 Registration Process.