AIN PG WAT 2022 also known as Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Written Admission Test will be conducted by the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati. It is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, and Assam Nurses Midwife’s and Health Visitors’ Council, Guwahati, Assam. The course is of two years duration. The exam is conducted once a year at the University - Level. AIN offers two years' M.Sc Nursing course in the following four sub-specialties with five seats in each specialty as Medical-Surgical Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing, Community Health Nursing. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about AIN PG WAT 2022 Prospectus, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, and Counselling, etc.
AIN PG WAT 2022 Exam Status
|Exam Date ||Yet to Announce|
|Application form||Soon will start|
|Brochure Pdf||Soon will be released|
AIN PG WAT 2022 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important Guwahati WAT 2022 dates for the application form in the given table below:
AIN PG WAT 2022 Schedule(tentative)
|Important events||Dates for B.Sc. Nursing (Revised) ||Dates for M.Sc. Nursing |
|Application Form||15April 2022||13th March 2022|
|The due date for receipt of application forms without late fee||15 June 2022||19th June 2022|
|The due date for receipt of application forms with a late fee of Rs. 100||01 to 31 July 2022||30th June 2022|
|Admit card (Released)||07 August 2022||Released|
|Mock Test for Candidates (Started)||12 August 2022||—|
|Date of Entrance Exam||22 August 2022||18th July 2022|
|The Announcement of the Result||To be announced||To be announce|
|Commencement of counseling||To be announced||To be announce|
|Second Counselling (if required)||To be announced|| —|
|Third Round Counselling||4th week of September 2022|
AIN PG WAT 2022 Application Form
The candidates can check more details about the same by reading the below points:
- The nursing form fill up can be done offline only.
- Multiple forms are not allowed to be filled. Hence, fill ONE form only.
- The applicants will have to send the registration form along with the fee & mandatory documents to the address Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Road, P.O. Basisth, Guwahati – 781029.
- Three recent passport size photographs will be needed to fix the application form.
- The form & the certificates will need to be duly signed by the applicant/parent/guardian (as applicable).
- An incomplete form will be rejected.
- Before sending the application form to the concerned office it must be checked properly.
- For any other query please call at 0361-2307101/ 94015-49593 or mail at [email protected]
AIN PG WAT 2022 Documents to be submitted
The following are the compulsory documents to be submitted along with the AIN Guwahati application form 2022:
- The photocopy of PRC (Permanent Residency Certificates) is mandatory for all civilian applicants.
- Medical fitness certificate
- Postal stamp of Rs 41/-
AIN PG WAT 2022 Application Fee
The application fee details for the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati is given below:
Mode of Payment: Offline-
- The application fee can be submitted only offline via Demand Draft.
- DD only of any nationalized bank in favor of Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati” payable at Guwahati will have to be sent to:
Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati
Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781029
AIN PG WAT Registration Fees 2022 (Tentative)
|General/OBC/ST/SC candidates ||Rs 600/-|
- The candidate will have to submit the late fee of Rs 100/- along with the application fee if the form will be submitted after the last date.
- Cash / Money Order / Cheque / Postal Order will not be accepted.
- The fee once will not be refunded in any case.
AIN PG WAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
AIN Guwahati PG Nursing 2022 Eligibility is mentioned below:
- A minimum of aggregate 55% marks is needed in B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in the first attempt from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- Must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- The applicants who are registered with other nursing councils will have to obtain reciprocal registration with Assam State Nursing Council before joining the course.
- The applying candidates must have a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing before joining the course.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The candidate with Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program from the IGNOU centers not recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Those from any other university through distance education are not eligible.
AIN PG WAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the AIN PG WAT 2022 are as follows:
AIN PG WAT Paper Pattern 2022
|Medium of Exam|| English language only|
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Sections||A & B|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
1 Mark each correct answer
No Negative Mark
AIN PG WAT 2022 Syllabus
The Entrance examination will be based on the syllabi of B.Sc Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. The question paper will have two parts in the following ways:
- General English,
- General Knowledge,
- Biological Sciences,
- Nursing Administration and Management,
- Research and Statistics
- Medical-Surgical Nursing,
- Mental Health Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Child Health Nursing
- Maternal Health Nursing
AIN PG WAT 2022 Admit Card
The AIN PG WAT 2022 admit card will be released on the official website of the competent authority after the closure of the application process. The admit card can be downloaded from the website.
- The authorized body will not send the hall ticket/admit card via post.
- The candidates will have to carry the admit card to the examination hall along with the proof of Id for verification purposes.
- The candidates are required to furnish the admit card during the course of examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty and Appearing for counseling before the Counseling Board.
AIN PG WAT 2022 Result
The AIN PG WAT 2022 Result will be declared on the official website of the competent authority after the exam will get over. The selection of the candidates will be done based on the score secured in the entrance exam. There will be no re-evaluation or rechecking of the Answer Sheets once the result will be published.
AIN PG WAT 2022 Tie-Breaking Rules
If two or more candidates will secure equal marks then the tie will be solved on the following basis:
- Their relative merit will be determined by the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- In case the marks in the qualifying examination are also identical, the candidate senior in age will get
AIN PG WAT 2022 Counselling
The AIN PG WAT 2022 Counselling details can be checked below in the given points:
- The selected candidate will be asked to attend the counseling and will have to produce all original documents.
- If the candidate fulfills all requirements, she can take admission by paying the requisite fees.
- The selected candidates shall have to join the course at the college on the stipulated date as
informed by the institute and under no circumstances, the joining date shall be extended.
- The seat shall be filled as per merit rank immediately if a candidate fails to report on the date of joining.
AIN PG WAT 2022 Highlights
The summary of the AIN PG WAT 2022 can be checked below:
AIN PG WAT 2022 Basic Details
|Name of the Exam||Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Written Admission Test 2022|
|Acronym||AIN PG WAT 2022|
|Conducting Body||Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|AIN PG WAT Official Website||https://ainguwahati.org/|
|Application Link||Soon will be activated|
About Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati
The Army Institute of Nursing was established on 01 August 2006 at 151 base Hospital Basistha, Guwahati. AIN’s primary aim is to provide a knowledge hub in the field of nursing sciences for the female dependents of Army personnel. AIN is recognized by New Delhi and Assam Nurses Midwives, Indian Nursing Council, and Health Visitors Council, Assam. AIN is also affiliated with the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam. It offers nursing courses like B.Sc, M.Sc.