AIN PG WAT 2020 will held on 21 September 2020. The admit card has also been released on 15 September 2020. Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Written Admission Test 2020 will be conducted by the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati for admission into M.Sc Nursing course. It is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and Assam Nurses Midwife’s and Health Visitors’ Council, Guwahati, Assam. The course is of two years duration. The exam is conducted once in a year at the University - Level. AIN offers two years M.Sc Nursing course in the following four sub-specialities with five seats in each speciality as Medical-Surgical Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing, Community Health Nursing. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about AIN Guwahati Prospectus, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result and Counselling etc.
- AIN PG WAT to be held on 21 September 2020.
- The admit card for PG WAT has been released on 15 September 2020.
AIN PG WAT 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important Guwahati WAT 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Events||M.Sc Nursing Dates|
|Application Forms Available||---|
|Last date for submission||20 June 2020|
|Last date for with late fees||25 July 2020|
|Admit Card date||15 September 2020|
|Mock Test dates||------|
|Exam dates||Postponed 21 September 2020|
|Declaration of result||The Fourth week of August 2020|
|Counselling & Admission Starts||The Third week of September 2020|
AIN PG WAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the AIN PG WAT 2020 are as follows:
AIN PG WAT Paper Pattern 2020
|Medium of Exam|| English language only|
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Sections||A & B|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
1 Mark each correct answer
No Negative Mark
Downlaod AIN PG WAT 2020 Information Brochure Pdf
AIN PG WAT 2020 Syllabus
The Entrance examination will be based on the syllabi of B.Sc Nursing prescribed by the Indian
Nursing Council. The question paper will have two parts in the following ways:
- General English,
- General Knowledge,
- Biological Sciences,
- Nursing Administration and Management,
- Research and Statistics
- Medical-Surgical Nursing,
- Mental Health Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Child Health Nursing
- Maternal Health Nursing
AIN PG WAT 2020 Admit Card
The AIN PG WAT 2020 admit card will be released on the official website of the competent authority after the closure of the application process. The admit card can be downloaded from the website.
- The authorised body will not send the hall ticket/admit card via post.
- The candidates will have to carry the admit card to the examination hall along with the proof of Id for the verification purposes.
- The candidates are required to furnish the admit card during the course of examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty and Appearing for counselling before the Counseling Board.
AIN PG WAT 2020 Result
The AIN PG WAT 2020 Result will be declared on the official website of the competent authority after the exam will get over. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the score secured in the entrance exam. There will be no re-evaluation or rechecking of the Answer Sheets once the result will be published.
AIN PG WAT 2020 Tie-Breaking Rules
If two or more candidates will secure equal marks then the tie will be solved on the following basis:
- Their relative merit will be determined by the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- In case the marks in the qualifying examination are also identical, the candidate senior in age will get
AIN PG WAT 2020 Counselling
The AIN PG WAT 2020 Counselling details can be checked below in the given points:
- The selected candidate will be asked to attend the AIN PG WAT 2020 counselling and will have to produce all original documents.
- If the candidate fulfils all requirements, she can take admission by paying requisite fees.
- The selected candidates shall have to join the course at the college on the stipulated date as
informed by the institute and under no circumstances, the joining date shall be extended.
- The seat shall be filled as per merit rank immediately if a candidate fails to report on the date of joining.
AIN PG WAT 2020 Application Form
The Army Institute of Nursing application form 2020 is expected to be released in the month of May 2020. The candidates can check more details about the same by reading below points:
- The nursing form fill up will be can be done offline only.
- Multiple forms are not allowed to be filled. Hence, fill ONE form only.
- The applicants will have to send the registration form along with the fee & mandatory documents to the address Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Road, P.O. Basisth, Guwahati – 781029.
- Three recent passport size photograph will be needed to fix on the application form.
- The form & the certificates will need to duly signed by the applicant/parent/guardian (as applicable).
- Incomplete form will be rejected.
- Before sending the application form to the concerned office it must be checked properly.
- For any other query please call at 0361-2307101/ 94015-49593 or mail at [email protected]
AIN PG WAT 2020 Documents to be submitted
The following are the compulsory documents to be submitted along with the AIN Guwahati application form 2020:
- The photocopy of PRC (Permanent Residency Certificates) is mandatory for all the civilian applicants.
- Medical fitness certificate
- Postal stamp of Rs 41/-
AIN PG WAT 2020 Application Fee
The application fee details for the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati is given below:
Mode of Payment: Offline-
- The application fee can be submitted only offline via Demand Draft.
- DD only of any nationalized bank in favour of Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati” payable at Guwahati will have to be sent to:
Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati
Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781029
AIN PG WAT Registration Fees 2020 (Tentative)
|General/OBC/ST/SC candidates ||Rs 600/-|
- The candidate will have to submit the late fee of Rs 100/- along with the application fee if the form will be submitted after the last date.
- Cash / Money Order / Cheque / Postal Order will not be accepted.
- Fee once will not be refunded in any case.
AIN PG WAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AIN Guwahati PG Nursing Eligibility is mentioned below:
- The minimum of aggregate 55% marks is needed in B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in the first attempt form an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- Must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- The applicants who are registered with other nursing councils will have to obtain reciprocal registration with Assam State Nursing Council before joining the course.
- The applying candidates must have a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing prior to joining the course.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The candidate with Post Basic B.Sc Nursing programme from the IGNOU centres not recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Those from any other university through distance education are not eligible.
AIN PG WAT 2020 Highlights
The summary of the AIN PG WAT 2020 can be checked below:
|Name of the Exam||Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Written Admission Test 2020|
|Acronym||AIN PG WAT 2020|
|Conducting Body||Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|AIN PG WAT Official Website||https://ainguwahati.org/|
About Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati
The Army Institute of Nursing was established on 01 August 2006 at 151 base Hospital Basistha, Guwahati. AIN’s primary aim is to provide a knowledge hub in the field of nursing sciences for the female dependents of Army personnel. AIN is recognized by New Delhi and Assam Nurses Midwives, Indian Nursing Council, and Health Visitors Council, Assam. AIN is also affiliated to the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam. It offers nursing courses like B.Sc, M.Sc.