AIN PG WAT 2021 also known as Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Written Admission Test 2021 will be conducted in September 2021 by the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati for admission into the M.Sc Nursing course. It is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, and Assam Nurses Midwife’s and Health Visitors’ Council, Guwahati, Assam. The course is of two years duration. The exam is conducted once a year at the University - Level. AIN offers two years' M.Sc Nursing course in the following four sub-specialties with five seats in each specialty as Medical-Surgical Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing, Community Health Nursing. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about AIN PG WAT 2021 Prospectus, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, and Counselling, etc.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important Guwahati WAT 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:
AIN PG WAT 2021 Dates
|Events||M.Sc Nursing Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Forms Available||March 2021|
|Last date for submission||June 2021|
|Last date for with late fees||June 2021|
|Admit Card date||September 2021|
|Exam dates||September 2021|
|Declaration of result||October 2021|
|Counselling & Admission Starts||October 2021|
AIN PG WAT 2021 Application Form
The AIN PG WAT 2021 is expected to release in the March 2021. The candidates can check more details about the same by reading the below points:
- The nursing form fill up will be can be done offline only.
- Multiple forms are not allowed to be filled. Hence, fill ONE form only.
- The applicants will have to send the registration form along with the fee & mandatory documents to the address Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Road, P.O. Basisth, Guwahati – 781029.
- Three recent passport size photographs will be needed to fix the application form.
- The form & the certificates will need to be duly signed by the applicant/parent/guardian (as applicable).
- An incomplete form will be rejected.
- Before sending the application form to the concerned office it must be checked properly.
- For any other query please call at 0361-2307101/ 94015-49593 or mail at [email protected]
AIN PG WAT 2021 Documents to be submitted
The following are the compulsory documents to be submitted along with the AIN Guwahati application form 2021:
- The photocopy of PRC (Permanent Residency Certificates) is mandatory for all civilian applicants.
- Medical fitness certificate
- Postal stamp of Rs 41/-
AIN PG WAT 2021 Application Fee
The application fee details for the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati is given below:
Mode of Payment: Offline-
- The application fee can be submitted only offline via Demand Draft.
- DD only of any nationalized bank in favor of Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati” payable at Guwahati will have to be sent to:
Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati
Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781029
AIN PG WAT Registration Fees 2021 (Tentative)
|General/OBC/ST/SC candidates ||Rs 600/-|
- The candidate will have to submit the late fee of Rs 100/- along with the application fee if the form will be submitted after the last date.
- Cash / Money Order / Cheque / Postal Order will not be accepted.
- The fee once will not be refunded in any case.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AIN Guwahati PG Nursing Eligibility is mentioned below:
- A minimum of aggregate 55% marks is needed in B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in the first attempt from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- Must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- The applicants who are registered with other nursing councils will have to obtain reciprocal registration with Assam State Nursing Council before joining the course.
- The applying candidates must have a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing before joining the course.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The candidate with Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program from the IGNOU centers not recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Those from any other university through distance education are not eligible.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the AIN PG WAT 2021 are as follows:
AIN PG WAT Paper Pattern 2021
|Medium of Exam|| English language only|
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Sections||A & B|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
1 Mark each correct answer
No Negative Mark
Download AIN PG WAT 2020 Information Brochure Pdf
AIN PG WAT 2021 Syllabus
The Entrance examination will be based on the syllabi of B.Sc Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. The question paper will have two parts in the following ways:
- General English,
- General Knowledge,
- Biological Sciences,
- Nursing Administration and Management,
- Research and Statistics
- Medical-Surgical Nursing,
- Mental Health Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Child Health Nursing
- Maternal Health Nursing
AIN PG WAT 2021 Admit Card
The AIN PG WAT 2021 admit card will be released on the official website of the competent authority after the closure of the application process. The admit card can be downloaded from the website.
- The authorized body will not send the hall ticket/admit card via post.
- The candidates will have to carry the admit card to the examination hall along with the proof of Id for verification purposes.
- The candidates are required to furnish the admit card during the course of examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty and Appearing for counseling before the Counseling Board.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Result
The AIN PG WAT 2021 Result will be declared on the official website of the competent authority after the exam will get over. The selection of the candidates will be done based on the score secured in the entrance exam. There will be no re-evaluation or rechecking of the Answer Sheets once the result will be published.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Tie-Breaking Rules
If two or more candidates will secure equal marks then the tie will be solved on the following basis:
- Their relative merit will be determined by the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- In case the marks in the qualifying examination are also identical, the candidate senior in age will get
AIN PG WAT 2021 Counselling
The AIN PG WAT 2021 Counselling details can be checked below in the given points:
- The selected candidate will be asked to attend the AIN PG WAT 2021 counseling and will have to produce all original documents.
- If the candidate fulfills all requirements, she can take admission by paying the requisite fees.
- The selected candidates shall have to join the course at the college on the stipulated date as
informed by the institute and under no circumstances, the joining date shall be extended.
- The seat shall be filled as per merit rank immediately if a candidate fails to report on the date of joining.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Highlights
The summary of the AIN PG WAT 2021 can be checked below:
AIN PG WAT 2021 Basic Details
|Name of the Exam||Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Written Admission Test 2021|
|Acronym||AIN PG WAT 2021|
|Conducting Body||Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|AIN PG WAT Official Website||https://ainguwahati.org/|
About Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati
The Army Institute of Nursing was established on 01 August 2006 at 151 base Hospital Basistha, Guwahati. AIN’s primary aim is to provide a knowledge hub in the field of nursing sciences for the female dependents of Army personnel. AIN is recognized by New Delhi and Assam Nurses Midwives, Indian Nursing Council, and Health Visitors Council, Assam. AIN is also affiliated with the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam. It offers nursing courses like B.Sc, M.Sc.