AIN PG WAT 2021 Syllabus is set by Army Institute. This exam is also known as Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Written Admission Test 2021 will be conducted by the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati for admission into the M.Sc Nursing course. It is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, and Assam Nurses Midwife’s and Health Visitors’ Council, Guwahati, Assam. The course is of two years duration. The exam is conducted once a year at the University - Level. AIN offers two years' M.Sc Nursing course in the following four sub-specialties with five seats in each specialty as Medical-Surgical Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing, Community Health Nursing. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about AIN PG WAT 2021 Syllabus.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Syllabus
The Entrance examination will be based on the syllabus of B.Sc Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. The B.Sc Nursing syllabus is as follows.
- Section A: Biology
- Section B: Physics
- Section C: Chemistry
- Section D: English
- Section E: General Awareness
M.Sc Nursing paper will have two sections and its syllabus is given below.
Following are the topics in the first section of MSc Nursing syllabus.
- General English,
- General Knowledge,
- Biological Sciences,
- Nursing Administration and Management,
- Research and Statistics
Following are the topics in the second section of MSc Nursing Syllabus.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing,
- Mental Health Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Child Health Nursing
- Maternal Health Nursing
AIN PG WAT 2021 Admit Card
The AIN PG WAT 2021 admit card will be released on the official website of the competent authority after the closure of the application process. The admit card can be downloaded from the website.
- The authorized body will not send the hall ticket/admit card via post.
- The candidates will have to carry the admit card to the examination hall along with the proof of Id for verification purposes.
- The candidates are required to furnish the admit card during the course of examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty and Appearing for counseling before the Counseling Board.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Result
The AIN PG WAT 2021 Result will be declared on the official website of the competent authority after the exam will get over. The selection of the candidates will be done based on the score secured in the entrance exam. There will be no re-evaluation or rechecking of the Answer Sheets once the result will be published.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Tie-Breaking Rules
If two or more candidates will secure equal marks then the tie will be solved on the following basis:
- Their relative merit will be determined by the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- In case the marks in the qualifying examination are also identical, the candidate senior in age will get
AIN PG WAT 2021 Counselling
The AIN PG WAT 2021 Counselling details can be checked below in the given points:
- The selected candidate will be asked to attend the AIN PG WAT 2021 counseling and will have to produce all original documents.
- If the candidate fulfills all requirements, they can take admission by paying the requisite fees.