AIN PG WAT Application Form 2021 can be submitted till 19 June 2021. The Post Graduate Written Admission Test (PGWAT) will be conducted through offline mode for admissions into M.Sc. courses in nursing. The Army Institute of Nursing (AIN), which is affiliated with the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam, conducts the PG WAT examination once every year. The examination offers admission towards and wives of army personnel as well as general civilians. Candidates interested in applying to the examination can go through the article for details regarding the PGWAT application form and its related procedures.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Important Dates
The following are the important dates concerning AIN PG WAT 2021 application form:
AIN PG WAT 2021 Dates
Submission without late fee
|19 June 2021|
Submission with late fee
|30 June 2021|
|18 July 2021|
AIN PG WAT 2021 Application Form
The following are a few important points about the AIN PG WAT 2021 application form:
- The application form along with the prospectus is available on the official website at www.ainguwahati.org.
- The application form should be filled in the offline mode only and sent to the institute by post.
- All the documents must be attached in the form of a Xerox copy.
- The documents must be self-attested. Documents without the self-attestation are bound to be rejected.
- Passport size photographs also must be attached with the application form.
- The photographs must not be stapled or pinned. They must be pasted only.
- All the details must be filled carefully and posted to the institute.
- A self-addressed envelope must be sent along with the application form with INR 41 stamps attached to it.
- The application fee must be paid drawing a demand draft in favour of the institute at the mentioned address.
- Incompletely filled application forms are bound to be rejected.
- A Xerox copy of the filled application form must be kept safe until the admission procedure not completed.
Documents to be attached with AIN PG WAT 2021 Application Form
The following documents must be attached along with the application form:
- Three similar passport size photographs of the candidate
- Certificate of the candidate’s class 10th and 12th class
- Marks sheets of class 10th and class 12th
- Medical fitness certificate (Mandatory for all)
- PRC (for civilian candidates)
- Demand draft of payment
- Certified photocopy of the certificate of Gallantry award of the candidate’s parent
- Certificates of the qualifying degree
- Marks sheets of qualifying degree
AIN PG WAT 2021 Application Fee
The AIN PG WAT 2021 application fee can be paid only in the offline mode by using a demand draft. Other modes of offline payment such as cheque or cash will not be accepted. The demand draft must be sent along with the application form in the same envelope. The application fee is as follows:
Mode of payment: Candidates can make the payment through offline mode.
Offline mode: Candidates can pay the application fee by using a Demand Draft in favour of "Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati", payable at Guwahati.
Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati
Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781029
AIN PG WAT 2021 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Class)||Rs 600/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 600/-|
Note: If candidates are failed to fill the application form before the last date, so candidates have to pay Rs 100/- as a late fee for the late submission of AIN PG WAT 2021 Application Form.
- Late fee – INR 100
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill AIN PG WAT 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the AIN PG WAT 2021 application form:
Step-1: Purchasing the prospectus/ Registration
In this step, candidates need to visit the official website and download the prospectus according to the category.
- Candidates have to visit the official website at www.ainguwahati.org.
- On the homepage of the website, under the download category, the prospectus shall be available.
- The prospectus would cost INR 600 which can be paid as a demand draft.
- The application form would be attached to the prospectus which must be printed and sent as a hard copy.
Step-2: Filling the application form
In this step, candidates need to fill the Personal, Father's Name, Mother's name, Academic, and Qualification details in Capital letters.
- Candidates will have to fill personal, academic and communication details in the application form.
- All the details must be by the details of the candidate’s certificates.
- The details must be verified before sending the application form.
Step-3: Fee payment and form submission
In this part, the candidate needs to pay the application fee through offline mode by using a Demand Draft.
- The application fee, which is the cost of the prospectus, must be paid using a demand draft in favour of the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati.
- The envelope must contain:
- The filled-in application form with all the required documents,
- A plain self-addressed envelope with INR 41 stamp affixed to it
- The demand draft with the candidate’s name.
- All the enclosed documents must reach the following address before the last date irrespective of the conditions:
Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati Basistha Road, P.O- Basistha Assam, PIN – 781029
- Applications sent after the mentioned date of submission will not be accepted.
- Applications with incorrect details are also bound to be rejected.
Hence, there is no correction window for AIN PG WAT 2021
Application Form. So candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. And Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati is not responsible for any postal delay. So do not wait for the last day to send the application form.
AIN PG WAT 2021 Admit Card
The AIN PG WAT admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the AIN PG WAT 2021 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the AIN PG WAT exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they carry all mentioned items, ID proof at the examination hall.