CEED 2022 Application Form will be released in September 2021 and end in November 2021 without any late fee. Common Entrance Exam for Design 2022 is a national level entrance examination which will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) in online mode. After qualifying CEED, candidates will get admission into M.Des program at IISc Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and IITDM Jabalpur, and to the PhD program at IISc Bangalore, IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati and IIT Bombay. Read the article below to know about CEED Application Form 2022.
CEED 2022 Application Form
The candidates can check the important dates of CEED 2022 Application Form like registration start and end dates, exam date, etc given below in a table:
CEED 2022 Registration Dates
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Registration opens||September 2021|
|Last date to register (without late fee)||November 2021|
|Last date to register (with late fee of Rs.500)||November 2021|
CEED 2022 Application Form
Candidates should keep the following points in mind mentioned below while CEED 2022 Application form Registration:
- Check the eligibility criteria before proceeding for filling the Common Entrance Exam for the Design application form.
- The application form is available on the CEED official website.
- CEED registration form must be submitted through Online mode only through the official website.
- Fill all the required personal & academic details in the form.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates have to upload a recent colour photograph & signature in a prescribed format.
- Email id and phone number provided by the candidates must be valid/working as login credentials will be sent on it.
- Submission of poor quality photograph and signature may lead to the rejection of CEED registration.
- Only after the payment of the application fee, the registration process will be complete.
NOTE: Candidates must recheck all the filled-in information before submitting the application form as no correction facility will be provided by the authority. Therefore, candidates cannot edit/change the details after submission of application.
Important Documents Required for CEED 2022 Registration
For completing the registration process, candidates need to upload the following documents. The list of such documents is mentioned below:
- A recent colour photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Scanned copy of degree/diploma certificate
- Category certificates (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (if a candidate belongs to physical disability [PwD] category) (.pgf file).
- Candidates whose name does not match the name written on the degree/diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name (.pgf file).
CEED 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the CEED application form fee through online mode only by using Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking. CEED application fee structure varies for different sections of society.
Candidates can check the fee structure for various categories given below in the table.
CEED Application Fee 2022
|All women candidates||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC/ST/OBC candidates||Rs. 1300/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2600/-|
- The application fee once remitted by the candidates, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Registration fee does not include service or other charges possess by the banks.
- Candidates who will submit the application after the last date will have to pay the amount of Rs. 500/- as late fee.
How to Apply for CEED 2022?
Candidates can apply for CEED 2022 through online mode only. Application form other than online mode will not be accepted, in any case. So, to fill the application form of CEED, candidates should follow the steps as provided below:
- STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of CEED to register themselves.
- STEP 2: Click on the "Registration" button. The registration page will open and candidates need to register themselves by entering their email id and date of birth (DOB).
- STEP 3: After entering the details click on the "Submit" button, after that candidates can proceed to fill the details in the application form.
- STEP 4: Here, candidates have to enter the details asked in the application form and should recheck all the information and then submit it.
- STEP 5: After that, they have to upload the scanned images and documents as per the specification.
- STEP 6: In this last step, candidates have to pay the application fee by selecting the mode of payment given on the registration portal.
- STEP 7: Once the payment is done, the confirmation page will generate. Take the multiple printouts of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
CEED 2022 Test Centers
In the CEED 2022 Application Form, the candidates need to choose at least 03 test cities as per their preference. The exam centre once selected cannot be changed. IIT Bombay might be conducting CEED 2022 at the following test cities:
CEED 2022 Admit Card
After the completion of the application process, the conducting body will release CEED 2022 admit card online. Those who will apply for the exam will only be able to download the hall ticket from the official website. Applicants must carry the admission ticket to the exam hall, as without it entry will not given.