CEED 2021 Eligibility Criteria is set by the conducting authority - Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) which the candidates have to fulfill for appearing in the examination. Common Entrance Exam for Design is a national level examination that is organized to offer admission to Master of Design (M.Des) and Ph.D. programs at IISc, IIT's, and IIITDM. Candidates have to score the minimum passing marks to qualify for the CEED 2021 examination. It does not mean that if a candidate qualifies for the CEED, he/she will be eligible for admission to any of these programs. Participating institutes may conduct further tests and/or interviews for the final selection/admission. CEED 2021 exam was scheduled to be held on 17 January 2021 (SUNDAY). Candidates can read the complete article to know more about CEED 2021 Eligibility.
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida (Delhi-NCR), joins CEED 2021 as one of the Result Sharing Institutes. It will admit students through CEED score to its M.Des. programs for 2021-2022. Candidates searching for the official website For Eligibility Criteria and more details can click on this website link.
CEED 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria of CEED 2021 for appearing in the examination. There are various parameters that the candidates have to satisfy to appear for the exam and failure in these will lead to rejection of candidature. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the CEED 2021 Registration
else they will not be allowed to sit for the exam if they found ineligible.
Eligibility for appearing in CEED 2021
The CEED 2021 Eligibility includes the following parameters:
- Age Criteria
- Qualifying Examination
- Number of Attempts
Age Limit - There is no upper or lower age limit for appearing in CEED 2021.
Number of Attempts - There is no limit for the number of attempts. A candidate can appear for CEED any number of times.
- After 10+2 level, Candidates must have passed a degree/diploma/postgraduate degree of 3 years OR
- The candidate must be appearing for the final examination of degree/diploma/postgraduate program by July 2021 OR
- Candidate must have passed the GD Arts diploma program (10+5 level) by July 2021 otherwise, the candidate is not eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria differs for various institutes, candidates are advised to check the respective institute website to meet their eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for Admission through CEED 2021
Candidates should be notified that a CEED score does not guarantee admission. Participating or we can say admitting institutes will also verify the eligibility, the category certificates, and other
documents along with the CEED score. The exam will consist of two parts, Part A and Part B. The candidate must score the minimum marks prescribed below or more in Part A to be shortlisted.
CEED Qualifying Marks
|Category||Minimum percentage of Marks |
The final CEED score will be calculated by giving 25% weightage to marks obtained in Part A and 75% weightage to scores obtained in Part B after the calculation.