CEED 2020 Preparation Books: For preparation of CEED 2020, various reference books available in the market. There are many books available in both offline and online modes, that cover important topics related to the CEED exam. Candidates are advised to refer the books which includes all the topics of CEED syllabus. With important information, the right set of books will help candidates in gaining confidence by providing them in-depth knowledge on various topics.
CEED 2020 Preparation Books
Given below are some important points that will help candidate to select the best preparation books for CEED Exam:
- Check the publication year of the book. Prepare from the latest publication year.
- Always prepare from the books with the latest edition as it includes all the updated content and information.
- A good book will have sample papers as well as mock test of CEED along with the solutions.
- Candidates are advised to choose books by renowned authors.
CEED Books for Drawing
Given below are some important books for the -reparation of drawing section of CEED Exam:
CEED 2020 Books for Drawing
|Design Drawing||Francis DK Ching|
|Rendering in Pen & Ink||Robert Gill|
|Perspective Drawing Handbook||Joseph D'Amelio|
|Art perception||David Cycleback|
|Cracking CEED||Ashok Goel Arjum Kamal|
|CEED (M. Des) Test Series||TRENDZ ACADEMY |
|CEED + NID||AFAINDIA|
|Seed for CEED||Patil Bhushan|
|CEED 2020 Exam Preparation - Advance Course Study Material||ICR Education|
CEED 2020 Preparation Tips
Given below are some important tips that will help candidates in the preparation of CEED 2020 exam:
- Solve the previous year's papers to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the CEED exam.
- Candidate must have some free-hand sketching as they will not be allowed to use instruments during the CEED exam.
- Visualization is an important aspect that a candidate has to be best in. By improving visual skills, one can easily get a mental picture of the art that needs to be drawn and put it down on paper.
- Candidates are generally advised to use 2 grades pencil for rough work, light drawings, etc, use H-grade for rough work, and B-grade for rapid work and shading. A wooden pencil is generally considered as best but sometimes a 0.7 mm pencil should be kept in reserve. Also, use a non-dust eraser.