CEED 2020 Rank Predictor is a unique tool which helps to predict the test-takers possible score. It will give the candidate's an idea of the probable/ actual score secured in the examination of both the papers i.e., paper A and paper B. Rank predictor helps to predict aspirant's rank of this year using previous year data and trends. The rank predictor will predict a candidate’s rank even before the result is announced for CEED 2020. Through CEED rank predictor 2020 candidate will be able to predict their rank vs marks and see which university and 9specialization can get admission in. Scroll down to know how to check probable score:
How to use CEED 2020 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the CEED 2020 Rank predictor of Entrancezone
- Fill all the asked details in the page to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Hit on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score along with the name and probable rank
Details to be filled in CEED 2020 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registrational Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for CEED 2020 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
CEED 2020 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||NAT, MCQ and MSQ questions|
|Total no. of questions||46 (including both Part A and Part B)|
|Marking scheme||+3 and +2 will be awarded for every correct answer for different sections and -0.2 and -0.5 will be deducted for every wrong answer for different sections allotted|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||15,000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
Advantages of using CEED 2020 rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank/ percentile in CEED 2020. Check the pointers below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission in.
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through the answer key.
CEED 2020 Cut off
CEED 2020 cut off list will be estimated through various factors. Candidates can check the factors from the information given below:
- The level of question paper can be either easy or difficult based upon the preparation of the students. It's the factor which completely depends upon an individual candidate.
- Previous year's cutoff trends
- No. of candidates appeared for the CEED 2020 examination
- Performance of the candidates
- No. of seats filled by the candidates
Check the table below for previous year's cut off list
CEED Cut off list 2019
|Category||Cut off %|
The information given above is the minimum percentage category-wise that the candidate must secure to qualify CEED 2020 based on the previous year.