GSET 2021 Admit Card will be released by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) is the State level test organised for selecting the applicants only for Assistant Professor/ Lectureship. The exam is equivalent to the NET organised by the UGC and UGC/CSIR. The candidates must go through the below article to know more about the GSET 2021 Admit Card.
GSET 2021 Admit Card Dates
The candidates can check the table below to know the GSET 2021 dates:
GSET 2021 Admission Ticket Dates(Tentative)
Last Date to Submit Application form
|Third week of May 2021|
|Downloading of GSET Admit Card||1 week before the exam|
|GUJSET 2021 Exam Date||Last week of September 2021|
Keep visiting to the page to know any latest update about the GSET 2021 exam Hall ticket date.
GSET 2021 Admit Card
The MSUB, Vadodara uploads the Admit Card 7 days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the GSET 2021 Admit Card:
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will issue the GSET admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials and other details.
- If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact SET office by e-mail: [email protected] immediately and submit written application to SET Office otherwise SET Office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- Please confirm that your name, subject, Centre etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the GSET Agency ( The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara).
Documents required for GSET 2021 Admit Card
There are various documents that the candidates need to carry along with GSET 2021 Admit Card to the exam centre on the day of examination. The list of documents required for GSET 2021 exam is mentioned below:
- Hard copy/print copy of GSET Hall Ticket downloaded from MSUB website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form).
- Anyone authorized Government photo Id proof among – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Enrolment No/University identity card
- The name on the photo identification documents must match with the name as written or printed on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the relevant document like Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document at the time of the exam.
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
How to Download the GSET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the GSET Admit card/Hall ticket by following the steps given below:
- STEP 1: The candidates must visit the official website https://www.gujaratset.in.
- STEP 2: On the main page candidates need to click on the link to download admit card. Candidates will be redirected to a login page.
- STEP 3: Now, candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) to download the hall ticket.
- STEP 4: Once the GSET 2021 admit card gets downloaded, candidates can take a printout of the same and keep it in good condition for future reference.
Details mentioned in GSET 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The admit card contains various details as it a crucial document. The certain details present in the GSET 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket are as follow:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Exam
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Exam centre
- Center code
- Roll number
- Exam Name
- Test Duration
- Instructions for exam
Important Instructions About GSET 2021 Exam
There are certain instructions that need to be followed by the applicants during the conduct of the examination. The important instructions about Gujarat State Level Eligibility Test is given hereby:
- The candidates should report at the examination centre 60 minutes before the commencement of exam & cooperate with the invigilators in frisking. The exam will start at 9:30 AM in the morning.
- No candidate will be allowed to the examination centre/hall after the commencement of entrance examination.
- No applicant will be allowed to leave the exam hall before 12:30 PM.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, Document, Pen, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, bits of papers, mobile phone, printed or written material, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/device etc.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Paper only. Any conversation or disturbance in the Examination Hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour.
- Candidates who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, then re-test shall not be held under any circumstances.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. GSET Agency will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- For Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates, 20 minutes compensatory time will be provided for Paper – I and 40 minutes for Paper – II separately. They will also be provided with the services of a scribe/writer who would be a graduate in a subject other than that of the candidate.