GSET 2020 Application Form will be available from November 2020. This exam will be conducted by Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) Agency, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara (Nodal Agency) to test the eligibility of the candidates for Assistant Professor/ Lectureship. Candidates must be careful while filling the application form on or before the last date. The exam is conducted at the state level. The applying candidates can go through the complete article to know more about Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2020.
GSET 2020 Application Form Dates
The candidates can go through below table to know about the GSET exam 2020 Application form dates:
GSET 2020 Registration Dates
|Commencement of Online Application Form||First week of October 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Form & Fee||Last week of November 2020|
|GSET 2020 Exam date||First week of December 2020|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page to know if any changes will be made.
GSET 2020 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of GSET exam 2020 application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the competent authority.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online. The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 KB–100 KB).
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are requested to send the mail with the registration details along with the scanned passport (pp) size photograph immediately on E-Mail: [email protected]
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- The authority will not accept any request for change of category or subject even after the result is disclosed.
- Take multiple photocopies of your application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Important Instructions for GSET 2020 Application form filling
- The submission of the online application form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such form will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee will be accepted once paid.
- The entire registration process of GUJ SET 2020 is online. This includes filling of basic details and educational details, uploading of scanned images, payment of fees and printing of confirmation page.
- The candidates are advised to keep visiting the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) Agency, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for more updates.
Documents required to fill GSET 2020 Application form filling
The applicants would be required to upload a few documents & would be needed to refer a few documents while form filling. The list is mentioned below:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Documents that Applicant need to refer
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Bachelor's & Master's degree
- Caste certificate
- Net Banking Credentials/ Debit Card/ Credit Card for Online Payments
How to fill the GSET 2020 Application Form?
The applying candidates will need to follow the following steps mentioned below for GSET online form filling:
- Step 1. Visit the GUJ SET official website and click on Register and provide Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID to "Log in".
- Step 2. Click on the " Apply Online" button given under the candidate's login account.
- Step 3. Fill the form with the details like:
- Academic details
- Centre of examination
- Physically or Visually disability.
- Step 4. Upload the scanned image of passport size photograph in JPEG format ( not more than 100kb).
- Step 5. Make the fee payment via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Step 6. After filling the form, submit & confirm the page.
- Step 7. Take the xerox of the application & keep it safe for future use.
GSET 2020 Application Form Fee
The candidates can check the GSET 2019 Application fee details below:
Registration Fees for GSET 2020
|General / General-EWS / SEBC Non-creamy layer) Candidates||Rs 900/-|
|SC / ST / Transgender Candidates||Rs 700/-|
|PWD(PH/VH) ||Rs 100/-|
The Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
Mode of Payment - The aspirants can check the GSET exam 2019 Application Form fee details below:
- The online mode only via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking.
- As the fee is paid applicant can print the examination fee receipt.
- The candidates are advised to note down the Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID for the online registration of their application form.
- The fee receipt must be kept safely for future reference.
GSET 2020 Eligibility
- Those are eligible who have completed/are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree.
- The candidates having Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign degree/diploma/ certificate awarded by the Foreign University / Institute must ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/ certificate, with Master's degree of recognized Indian Universities from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
GSET 2020 Exam Centres
The candidates have toappear in the exam at the designated examination center/venue mentioned in the GSET Admit card. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center/venue other than that allotted to him/her. Given below are the Guj set exam centres:
GSET Exam Centres
|Centre Code||Centers Name|