GSET 2020 Exam Pattern will be released by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara for candidates seeking to appear for the entrance exam. The exam is organized to check the eligibility of the applicants for the post of Assistant Professor/Lecturer only in the Universities/Colleges belonging to the State of Gujarat. The interested candidates can go through the full article to know about GSET mode of exam, duration, pattern, etc.
GSET 2020 Exam Pattern
GSET will have two papers. The detailed information of GSET 2020 exam pattern is as follows:
GSET 2020 Paper Pattern
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks ||Duration|
|Paper I||50 ||100|
(09:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.)
- It is compulsory to attempt all the questions.
- Each question will carry 2 marks. No negative marking will be done.
- The questions of Paper I will of general nature framed to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the aspirants.
- The Questions will be from- reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- Each question will be of 2 marks. No negative marking.
- The Paper-II will have the questions from the subjects the applicants have applied for.
- The medium of both papers will be English & Gujarati. In case there will be any discrepancy in the question papers then the English version will be taken as the final one.
- The questions of both the papers of GSET 2020 will of objective type.
- A candidate can appear in paper II only when he/she has appeared in the paper I.
GSET 2020 Provisions for persons with disability
The exam pattern details are mentioned below for the persons with disability (PWD):
- For Paper I the Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates will be given time provision of 20 minutes & for Paper-II 40 minutes separately.
- Also, they will be provided the services of scribe/writer who would be a graduate in a subject other than that of the candidate.
- No provision of Test Booklets will be given in Braille for Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates.
- The Physically Handicapped (PH) applicants who will not be able to write in their handwriting will be allowed to avail the services of scribe by making prior request (at least one week before the date of GSET Examination) in writing to the GSET Agency office, Vadodara (The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara).
- No Compensatory time and facility of scribe would be provided to other Physically Handicapped candidates.