GSET 2019 Result has been declared on the official website on 13 March 2020. The GSET 2019 exam is to be conducted by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara as State Agency for the Gujarat State on 29 December 2019 for all those who are seeking to become an Assistant Professor. The 14th GSET exam will be organised at the state level but the candidates from pan India can apply for this. Interested applicants can go through the complete article below to know details about the GSET 2019 Result.
- GSET 2019 Result has been released on the website of the MSUB, Gujarat on 13 March 2020.
GSET 2019 Rank card Dates
The important dates regarding the Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2019 result can be checked below in the table:
GSET Scorecard Dates 2019
|GSET 2019 Result||13 March 2020|
|Exam Date for GSET 2019||29 December 2019|
|GSET 2019 Answer Key||Released|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page to know the latest updates for the Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2019 result declaration.
GSET 2019 Results
The candidates can check the GSET 2019 result on the official website of the competent authority. The candidates can check the furthermore details regarding the same below in the points:
- 6% of the total candidates (appeared in both the papers) will be qualified for Assistant Professor.
- The slots shall be allocated as per the reservation policy of Gujarat Government.
- To become eligible for the Assistant Professor the candidate must have a score of 40% aggregate marks in both the papers (I & II) of GUJ SET 2019 for Unreserved category, 35% marks for (SC, ST, SEBC belonging to Non-Creamy Layer, PWD and Transgender).
Important Note Regarding GSET 2019 Scorecard
The applied candidates must note the following points:
- GSET Agency will not issue any mark sheet/scorecard to any qualified / not-qualified candidate.
- The competent authority will issue e-certificates to the qualifying candidates only.
- Printed / Hard Copy of Certificate will not be issued/sent to any qualified candidate.
How to Download the GSET 2019 Scores?
The candidates have to visit the official website of the competent authority to download the result/scorecard. The result will not be informed on the telephone. The candidates can go through the steps below to download the same:
- Visit the official website to check GUJSET 2019 Result here.
- Then click on the Home Page to open the link “Gujarat State Eligibility Test Result 2019 – 2020”.
- After that the enter the details asked like Registration Number and Date of Birth to get the score.
- After the score is displayed download it and get the printout.
GSET 2019 Qualifying Criteria
Applicants will be qualified to be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor through this qualifying criterion mentioned below.
- The qualified candidates should be in the top 15% in the subject and category wise merit list and there should be a 6% number of the candidates to be qualified.
- There will be a reservation policy of the Government of Gujarat to get slots to the different category candidates.
- Applicants must have appeared in both the papers and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all candidates belonging to the reserved categories viz., SC, ST, SEBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer), PWD(PH/VH) and Transgender.
- The qualified applicants will have to be present at the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara with a printout of online Application Form, Original Hall Ticket and other certificates for document verification.