GSET 2021 Result will be declared by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara as State Agency for the Gujarat State. The GSET 2021 was conducted on 26 December 2021. Result for GSET 2021 will be released in the form of a Merit List. Students whose name appears in that merit list will be eligible for admission to the Maharaj Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. Interested applicants can go through the complete article below to know details about the GSET 2021 Result.
GSET 2021 Rank card Dates
The important dates regarding the Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 result can be checked below in the table:
GSET Scorecard Dates 2021
|GSET 2021 Result||January 2022|
|Exam Date for GSET 2021||26 December 2021|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page to know the latest updates for the Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 result declaration.
How to Download the GSET 2021 Result?
The candidates have to visit the official website of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. The result will not be informed on the telephone. The candidates can go through the steps below to download the same:
- Visit the official website to check GUJSET 2021 Result here.
- Then click on the Home Page to open the link “Gujarat State Eligibility Test Result 2021-2021”.
- After that the enter the details asked like Registration Number and Date of Birth to get the score.
- After the score is displayed download it and get the printout.
Important Note Regarding GSET 2021 Scorecard
The applied candidates must note the following points:
- GSET Agency will not issue any mark sheet/scorecard to any qualified / not-qualified candidate.
- The competent authority will issue e-certificates to the qualifying candidates only.
- Printed / Hard Copy of Certificate will not be issued/sent to any qualified candidate.
GSET 2021 Qualifying Criteria
Applicants will be qualified to be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor through this qualifying criterion mentioned below.
- The qualified candidates should be in the top 15% in the subject and category wise merit list and there should be a 6% number of the candidates to be qualified.
- There will be a reservation policy of the Government of Gujarat to get slots for the different category candidates.
- Applicants must have appeared in both the papers and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all candidates belonging to the reserved categories viz., SC, ST, SEBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer), PWD(PH/VH) and Transgender.
- The qualified applicants will have to be present at the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara with a printout of the online Application Form, Original Hall Ticket, and other certificates for document verification.
Candidates can refer to this PDF file for
URATPG 2021 Important Dates.