NEST 2021 Admit Card will be available on its official website. The candidates will be able to download the Hall Ticket till the exam date. National Entrance Screening Test will be organised jointly by the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar and the University of Mumbai - Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS), Mumbai in two sessions - Session 1st - 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM and Session 2nd - 2:00 PM - 05:30 PM. Applied candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the NEST Admit Card details.
NEST 2021 Admit Card Dates
Before going to the exam hall the candidates must download their Admission Ticket. Hence, to know the availability date of the NEST 2021 Admit Card read the below table:
NEST 2021 Admit Card Schedule
|Availability of Admit Card(release date)||Third week of August 2021|
|Last date to download ||14 August 2021|
|NEST 2021 Exam date||14 August 2021|
Stay connected to know about the official date of the Admit Card date of the NEST 2021 exam.
NEST 2021 Admit Card
NEST Hall Ticket 2021 can be downloaded from the official website after the application process will be over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of National Entrance Screening Test:
- Candidates must download their admit card online only.
- Hall Ticket would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number.
- Applicants must keep their enrollment id and password with safety to know about the other information relating to the exam.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Exam Centre along with the original and valid photo identification.
- The Admit Card/Admission Ticket of NEST 2021 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate till the admission process is gets over.
Important things to remember for NEST 2021 exam
Aspirants must know below-mentioned points before going to appear in the exam:
- Applicants must reach the examination venue minimum 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to enter the examination hall after the start of the examination, i.e. 9:30 AM in first session & 2:30 PM in the second session.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after the exam will get the finish.
- Use of log tables and calculators in the examination hall is not allowed. Candidates must bring their own blue/black pen.
- Any kind of electronic gadgets, like mobile phones, storage devices, digital/smartwatches, etc., are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Documents needed in the Examination Hall
The applicants must carry the below following mandatory documents to the exam hall for verification purposes:
- Printout of the NEST Call Letter
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Passport size Photograph
How to Download NEST 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below step while downloading the NEST 2021 Admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website.
- Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their login credentials enrollment id and password.
- Step 3: If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they can solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Enrollment ID and Password' option.
- Step 4: After entering all the required details submit it.
- Step 5: Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket.
Details in the NEST 2021 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted