PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 is also known as the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling will tentatively start in the month of October/November by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is conducted at the state level annually. It is organized for admission in govt. colleges of Patna in the First year of Post Graduate Medical Courses that is MD (Homeopathy) courses. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit list of the AIAPGET 2023- All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. The interested candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 details.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Release|
|Application form||Yet to start|
|Merit list||Yet to release|
PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 Dates
Given below are PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 important dates:
PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 Dates
Commencement of Registration
Last Date of Registration
Last date of payment
Declaration of Counseling program
Date of Counselling
PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 Application Form
PGMAC 2023 Application Form will be available on the official website of the University. Applicants can go through the official website for more information related to the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test [AIA PGET] PGMAC 2023.
- Candidates must have to register themselves on the official website only.
- Applicants are required to fill in their full name, email-id, state, city, date of birth, gender, category, and registered mobile number.
- After that, the Applicants id and password will be generated for the further process.
- The candidates must have requested to take out a print of the application form and keep it safely for further admission process.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the exam. The PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 eligibility criteria details are as follows:
- The candidates who are AIAPGET 2023 qualified and are permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in BHMS course based on a competitive examination conducted on behalf of Bihar Govt. before the bifurcation of Bihar i.e. 15.11.2000 in Homoeopathic College situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of BHMS are also eligible for counselling/admission in academic session 2023 in this PG Homoeopathy Course.
- Must have completed Internship before/on the date of Counselling/ Interview for PGMAC 2023 (HOMOEO).
- Applicants must have obtained permanent Registration from the Central Council of Homoeopathy, India, or Bihar State Board of Homoeopathic Medicine.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 Counselling
The counselling session for admission to the first-year MD (Homeopathy) will be based on the Merit-List who comes under All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2023.
Candidates can go through the below-given instructions to know more about PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 Counselling details:
- Candidates who are qualified based on AIAPGET 2023 will be invited for the counselling session of MD [Homeopathy].
- The counselling session has been conducted at I.A.S.Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, Patna 800014.
- Applicants have to appear for counselling on the given scheduled date along with their documents and application form and original certificates.
- After verification of certificates/documents/ application form/identity of course/institution will be allotted based on the merit list as per the prospectus.
- The candidates are required to bring all the documents/certificates/ category certificates as per the guidelines mentioned in the prospectus of PGMAC 2023.
- The candidates are requested to visit positively at the time of counselling, otherwise, the seat will be allotted to other candidates as per the merit-based.
- The above Counselling / Interview does not guarantee to give admission.
- Candidates are being called for Counselling and interviews to ensure filling up the vacancies due to the unavailability of students.
- If a candidate is found ineligible as per the requirement of prospectus PGMAC(2023) MD[Homeopathy] is liable to get rejected as per the Govt. rules, Hon’ble High Court / Supreme Court.
- Each eligible candidate is liable to the chosen course of action based on the merit list after verifying Original certificates / Documents and Identity.
- Each candidate should be kept in his/her mind that once the Course / Institution opted at the time of his/her counselling at his merit serial and the same will be allotted to him/her.
- Once, candidates will be allotted with a certain Institution / Courses no subsequent requested to be changed and it will not be entertained.
- Admission fees and other curriculum charges will have to be deposited at the time of admission only.
- Once your fees have been submitted. It will not refundable in any situation.
- The final seat matrix will be entertained at the time of counselling.
Documents Required for PGMAC 2023 Counselling
All the certificates and documents must be submitted by every candidate at the time of BCECE PGMAC 2023 counselling:
- Original Admit Card & Score Card of AIAPGET 2023
- 10 Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet.
- Residential Certificate.
- BHMS Mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate.
- SC / ST / OBC Certificate (if any).
- Six copies of passport size photographs.
- Age proof certificate such as Aadhar card / Passport / Voter Id.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 Counselling Fee
The candidates can check the Registration fee for PGMAC Homeopathy counselling details are as follows:
- The candidates will have to pay Rs 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all categories i.e.(Unreserved/SC/ST/EBC/BC/DQ).
- Mode of Payment: The candidates will make the payment through an Online Debit Card / Credit Card / NEFT / UPI / PAYTM.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information of PGMAC 2023 in the table given below:
Exam Full Name
PostGraduation Medical Admission Counseling
BCECE or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
PGMAC 2023 Official Website
To offer Postgraduate Medical Course i.e MD[HOM] in the state of Bihar through All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test [AIA PGET]
About Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination BOARD [BCECEB]
BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination and it is mainly professional in various courses such as Medical Colleges, Engineering Colleges, Agriculture Colleges under the Govt. of Bihar. It conducts competitive examinations every year under the Govt. of Bihar. The boards conduct postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations every year. BCECE is a state-level examination. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct the BCECE Entrance Exam. Based on the prepared merit list by the board, the candidates are invited for the counseling round. The counseling is conducted on various rounds.
BCECE conducts different examinations like PGMAC(Ayurveda), UGMAC, UGEAC, PGEAC, BCECE, DCECE, BCECE[LE], DECE[LE], ITICAT. Hence, 50% of seats will be reserved for agriculture courses and it will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list, and the remaining 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams as per the guidelines of the Bihar Government.