PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 Mop-up Counselling has been started, Candidates can report for admission from 27-28 August 2020. Merit List was published on 26 August 2020. It is also known as the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling. It is organised for admission in govt. colleges of Patna in the First year of Post Graduate Medical Courses that is MD (Homeopathy) courses. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list of AIAPGET 2020- All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Govt. of Bihar. The interested candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 details.
- PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 Mop Counselling is started from 27 August 2020.
- Candidates can report for admission to MD(Homeopathy) course till 28 August 2020.
- Merit-List/Rank Card was published on 26 August 2020.
- Seat Matrix was upload for Mop-up counselling round for admission in Homeopathy course on 26 August 2020.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 Counselling
The counselling session for admission to the first-year MD (Homeopathy) will be based on the Merit-List comes under All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2020.
Candidates can go through the below-given instructions to know more about PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 Counselling details:
- Candidates who are qualified on the basis of AIAPGET 2020 will be invited for the counselling session of MD [Homeopathy].
- The counselling session has been conducted at I.A.S.Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, Patna 800014.
- Applicants have to appear for counselling on the given schedule date along with their documents and application form and original certificates.
- After verification of certificates/documents/ application form/identity of course/institution will be allotted on the basis of merit list as per the prospectus.
- The candidates are required to bring all the documents/certificates/ category certificates as per the guidelines mentioned in the prospectus of PGMAC 2020.
- The candidates are requested to visit positively at the time of counselling, otherwise, the seat will be allotted to other candidates as per the merit-based.
- In the above Counselling / Interview does not guarantee to give admission.
- Candidates are being called for Counselling and Interview in order to ensure filling up the vacancies due to unavailability of students.
- If a candidate found ineligible as per the requirement of prospectus PGMAC(2020) MD[Homeopathy] is liable to get rejected as per the Govt. rules, Hon’ble High Court / Supreme Court.
- Each eligible candidate is liable to the chosen course of action based on the merit-list after verifying Original certificates / Documents and Identity.
- Each candidate should be kept into his/her mind that once the Course / Institution is opted at the time of his/her counselling at his merit serial and the same will be allotted to him/her.
- Once, candidates will be allotted with a certain Institution / Courses no subsequent requested to be changed and it will not be entertained.
- Admission fee and other curriculum charges will have to be deposited at the time of admission only.
- Once your fees have submitted. It will not refundable at any situation.
- The final seat matrix will be entertained at the time of counselling.
Documents Required for PGMAC 2020 Counselling
All the certificates and documents must be submitted by each and every candidate at the time of BCECE PGMAC 2020 counselling:
- Original Admit Card & Score Card of AIAPGET 2020
- 10 Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet.
- Residential Certificate.
- BHMS Mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate.
- SC / ST / OBC Certificate (if any).
- Six copies of passport size photograph.
- Age proof certificate such as Aadhar card / Passport / Voter Id.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 Counselling Fee
The candidates can check the Registration fee for PGMAC Homeopathy counselling details are as follows:
- The candidates will have to pay Rs 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all categories i.e.(Unreserved/SC/ST/EBC/BC/DQ).
- Mode of Payment: The candidates will make the payment through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / NEFT / UPI / PAYTM.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 Application Form
PGMAC 2020 Application Form was available on the official website of the University. Applicants can go through the official website for more information related to All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test [AIA PGET] PGMAC 2020.
- Candidates must have to register themselves on the official website only.
- Applicants required to fill their full name, email-id, state, city, date of birth, gender, category and registered mobile number.
- After that, the Applicants id and password will be generated for the further process.
- The candidates must have requested to take out a print of the application form and keep it safely for further admission process.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility before applying for the exam. The PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 eligibility criteria details are as follows:
- The candidates who are AIAPGET 2020 qualified and are permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in BHMS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Bihar Govt. before the bifurcation of Bihar i.e. 15.11.2000 in Homoeopathic College situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of BHMS are also eligible for counselling / admission in academic session 2020 in this PG Homoeopathy Course.
- Must have completed Internship before/on the date of Counselling/ Interview for PGMAC 2020 (HOMOEO).
- Applicants must have obtained permanent Registration from Central Council of Homoeopathy, India or Bihar State Board of Homoeopathic Medicine.
PGMAC Homeopathy 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information of PGMAC 2020 in the table given below:
Exam Full Name
PostGraduation Medical Admission Test
BCECE or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
To offer Postgraduate Medical Course i.e MD[HOM] in the state of Bihar through All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test [AIA PGET]
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination BOARD [BCECEB]
BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination and it is mainly professional in various different courses such as Medical Colleges, Engineering Colleges, Agriculture Colleges under the Govt. of Bihar. It conducts competitive examinations every year under the Govt. of Bihar. The boards conduct postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations every year. BCECE is a state-level examination. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct the BCECE Entrance Exam. On the basis of the prepared merit list by the board, the candidates are invited for the counselling round. The counselling is conducted on various rounds.
BCECE conducts different examination like PGMAC(Ayurveda), UGMAC, UGEAC, PGEAC, BCECE, DCECE, BCECE[LE], DECE[LE], ITICAT. Hence, 50% seats will be reserved for agriculture courses and it will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list and remaining 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams as per the guidelines of Bihar Government.