UGC NET 2020 Provisional Answer Key will be released by the last week of June 2020 by the National Testing Agency on the official website. UGC National Eligibility Test 2020 Result will be announced on 05 July 2020. The online entrance exam for UGC NET is scheduled to be held form 15 - 20 June 2020. The aspirants can challenge the answer key on providing the proof in support of the challenging the question. The candidates are awarded 2 marks for every correct answer. No negative marking for the wrong answer. The candidates will get complete information and notification related to UGC NET Answer Key 2020 from this article.
UGC NET 2020 Answer Key
The NTA has publish the UGC NET 2020 Answer key on the official website soon. The provisional answer key will be released in online mode and it will be published separately for each paper. As the answer key will be published the aspirants will be able to download the same from the website. The dates regarding the same are given below in the table:
Answer key dates for the UGC NET 2020
|UGC NET June 2020 Exam Date||15 June - 20 June 2020|
|Official UGC NET Answer Key 2020 publication date by NTA||June 2020|
|Final Result Declaration Date||05 July 2020|
The aspirants are advised to keep visiting the page for the updates of the exam regarding the date of the answer key.
How to Download the UGC NET 2020 Answer Key?
The answer key can be downloaded by the candidates by following the below steps:
- Step 1: On the NTA site click on the link given Answer key.
- Step 2: A new page will be redirected.
- Step 3: Now, click on the respective answer key & download it.
- Step 4: Check the answers given in the answer key.
- Step 5: Get the printout of it for future uses.
How to Challenge UGC NET 2020 Answer Key?
The candidates appeared for the exam can challenge the answer key by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website " http://nta.nic.in/
- Login with the credentials required.
- Click on the challenge answer key
- Thereafter the aspirants have to select the question they wish to challenge and select the ID.
- Then on the next screen, the applicants have to upload the relevant document in support of their challenge.
- After that make a payment for that question.
- Submit the challenge.
- Fee for answer key challenge: Rs 1000/- per challenged question. Please make this fee payment using mode available.
UGC NET 2020 Result
UGC NET 2020 Result
will be prepared for different papers and categories based on the final answer key publication.
- The resulting key will be disclosed in June 2020 on the NTA website.
- The aspirants will able to check their result by entering their login credentials like roll number, application number and date of birth.
- NET scorecard will have the details of the entrance exam result.