UGC NET December 2020 Provisional Answer Key will be out by National Testing Agency on the official website. NTA will release the answer key for 81 NET subjects. Previously, various coaching institutes and individuals have released the memory-based answer keys of UGC NET exam 2020. UGC NET result is prepared based on the final answer key. The aspirants can challenge the answer key by providing proof in support of challenging the question. The candidates are awarded 2 marks for every correct answer. No negative marking for the wrong answer. The candidates will get complete information and notification related to UGC NET Answer Key 2020 from this article.
Interested candidates can read the below article for UGC NET Answer Key 2020 and other major details.
UGC NET December 2020 Answer Key
The NTA has published the UGC NET 2020 Answer key on the official website. The provisional answer key will be released in online mode, and it will be published separately for each paper. As the answer key will be published the aspirants will be able to download the same from the website. The dates regarding the same are given below in the table:
Answer key dates for the UGC NET 2020
|UGC NET 2020 Exam Date||02 May 2021-17 May 2021|
|Official UGC NET Answer Key 2020 publication date by NTA||To be announced|
|Final Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
The aspirants are advised to keep visiting the page for the exam updates regarding the date of the answer key.
How to Download the UGC NET December 2020 Answer Key?
The candidates can download the answer key by following the below steps:
- Step 1: On the NTA site, click on the link given the Answer key.
- Step 2: A new page will be redirected.
- Step 3: Now, click on the respective answer key & download it.
- Step 4: Check the answers given in the answer key.
- Step 5: Get the printout of it for future use.
How to Challenge UGC NET December 2020 Answer Key?
The candidates appeared for the exam can challenge the answer key by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website," http://nta.nic.in/.
- Login with the credentials required.
- Click on the challenge answer key.
- Thereafter the aspirants have to select the question they wish to challenge and select the ID.
- Then on the next screen, the applicants have to upload the relevant document to support their challenge.
- After that, make a payment for that question.
- Submit the challenge.
- Fee for answer key challenge: Rs 1000/- per challenged question. Please make this fee payment using the mode available.
UGC NET December 2020 Result
- The resulting key will be disclosed in December 2020 on the NTA website.
- The aspirants will check their results by entering their login credentials like roll number, the application number, and birth date.
- The NET scorecard will have the details of the entrance exam result.