UGC NET 2020 Results will be released by National Test Agency (NTA) on 05 July 2020 after the exams that will took place between 15 June to 20 June 2020, on the official website. The exam for UGC National Eligibility Test will be organised to test the eligibility of candidates for NET JRF Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant professor. The interested aspirants can go through the complete article to know more about the UGC NET 2020 Results.
UGC NET 2020 Result Dates
The candidates can check the UGC NET 2020 Result dates in the below table:
Result Dates for UGC NET 2020
|UGC NET 2020 Result declared||05 July 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||June 2020|
|UGC NET 2020 Exam Date (June Session)||15 June - 20 June 2020|
UGC NET 2020 Results
The UGC NET 2020 Result will be declared on the official website of the competent authority. Before the result declaration, the answer key was released which can be challenged after which the final scores will be displayed. The details for the same are given hereby:
- The number of applicants to be qualified will be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers. The qualified candidates will be calculated as per the methodology illustrated below:
|Number of candidates to be declared qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor in the|
subject ‘Economics’ for the Scheduled Caste (SC) category.
|Number of candidates belonging to SC category who secure at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers took together for SC category for ‘Economics’ X Total slots derived for SC category (÷) Total number of candidates belonging to SC category overall subjects who secure at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together.|
- The slots will be allotted as per the reservation criteria for each category.
Selection Criteria for UGC NET JRF & Assistant Professor Posts
The candidates will only be eligible for the posts only on qualifying the below criteria:
- The aspirants must have appeared in both the papers of the UGC NET 2020 exam.
- The candidate must have a score of at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers for reserved categories (viz., SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer, PwD and Transgender).
NOTE- There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of the result after the final declaration of the result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained by the authority.
How to Download the UGC NET 2020 Result?
The candidates will have to visit the official website of the competent authority to download the result/scorecard. The result will not be informed on the telephone. The candidates can go through the steps below to download the same:
- STEP 1: To get the scorecard the candidates can visit the official website of the NTA https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
- STEP 2: On the home page, there is a link " Results" click on that.
- STEP 3: The applicants have to use their login credentials like Enrollment Id and Password to get the result.
- STEP 4: After entering the details the Rank card details will be displayed.
- STEP 5: Download the UGC NET 2020 Result and get the printout of it.
UGC NET 2020 Answer Key
The NTA will disclosed the UGC NET 2020 Provisional Answer key
in June 2020 after the entrance exam will get over on its own official website. The applicants must know that the answer key will be available on the site for 2-3 days. Check the other details below in the given points:
- The candidates can challenge the Answer Key with solid proof.
- The aspirants will have to pay an amount (Rs 1000/-) for challenging each question.
- After that, the final result will be displayed.