UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card release date is delayed due to COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown situation. The NTA will soon release the hall ticket on its official website. Applicants can download the UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website of the NTA. UGC NET is a National Level Entrance Exam for being conducted to conclude the eligibility for Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) both in college and university. As the admit card is available through login, candidates require the application number, and date of birth in order to log in. In UGC NET admit card, examination centre and date and time of the examination is provided. The exam is conducted in two sessions throughout a year- June and December respectively. Appearing candidates are advised to go through the below article & get all the information associated to UGC NET Admit Card June 2020 viz; how to download, documents required at the time of examination also the dates of downloading the UGC NET Admit Card for June 2020 session.
UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
The dates for downloading the UGC NET Admit Card June 2020 session is stated in the table below:
UGC NET Admit Card Dates
|Release date of UGC NET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the session June 2020 ||15 May 2020 To be announced|
|UGC NET 2020 Exam Date (June session)||16-18 & 21-25 September 2020|
The applicants will be able to download the hall ticket after their successful registration through Online mode only.
UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket
The Candidates are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the UGC NET 2020 Examination:
- In case candidates are unable to download the Hall Ticket from the website, in that case, the candidate can approach the helpline between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully & follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy in the particulars of the applicants or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Helpline between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- In these cases, applicants would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate must know that their hall ticket will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for June 2020 UGC-NET would be issued at the test centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their hall tickets in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Documents need to be carried for UGC NET June 2020 Examination
Candidates have to bring the following documents to the Test Centre:
- A printed copy of Hall ticket downloaded from NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (identical to photograph uploaded on the Online Registration Form).
- Anyone of the approved photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card).
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming any relaxation under PwD category.
If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the applicant must show the appropriate document at the time of the exam like Divorce/Decree/ Legal Name Change Document/Marriage Certificate.
How to Download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card or Hall Ticket?
Follow the steps to download the National Eligibility Test 2020 Admit card from National Testing Agency (NTA) official website:
- STEP 1: The applicants will need to visit the official website of UGC Net for downloading the admit card.
- STEP 2: On the homepage, candidates will see the "Download Admit Card" button, click on it.
- STEP 3: A new page will appear and the candidate will see an option on the page to download the admit card. The page appeared is requisite form & ask about necessary details (Application Number & Date of Birth) for downloading the hall ticket.
- STEP 4: Once the candidate will the form, they will be redirected to a new page. Candidates need to fill the required details such as Application Number, Password, Security Code, Date of Birth (DOB) and then click on the "Login" button.
- STEP 5: The Admit card will appear on the dashboard.
- STEP 6: The applying candidates must take the printout of the admit card for future use.
How to Retrieve Login Details for UGC NET Admit Card 2020?
In case, log in details for UGC NET admit card is misplaced by the candidate than just follow the steps provided below and get the login credentials back.
The process to get Application Number
- On the official website visit the login page.
- Click on ‘I forgot my application number’.
- Enter the following details in the given space candidate’s name, Father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, and state of residence.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now, the application number will be displayed on the screen.
The process to get Password
- Reach the login page of UGC NET admit card by following the steps provided above.
- Now, click on ‘I forgot my password’ link.
- Choose any one option to retrieve the password. The new password is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number or email.
Possible Issues in Download of UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket
There are chances that the candidate faces a problem or issue while downloading the admit card. This may happen due to the various reasons as follows:
- Wrong Credentials - Candidate may have entered his/her wrong credentials like Application number and password. In that case, it is advised to click on the available option of 'forgot password' to retrieve the credentials.
- Rejected Application - NTA may have rejected the application due to eligibility issues or other possible mistakes done by the candidate in the application form while submitting.
Corrections in UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
- In case of any kind of discrepancy in the particulars of the Applicant's or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the aspirants may thoroughly approach the Helpline between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. for the correction in Hall Ticket.
- The Mobile numbers of the help desk will be updated soon on the website of UGC-NET. In such cases, aspirants can appear in the examination with the already downloaded Hall Ticket. However, NTA will take the required action to correct in the record later.
Details in UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
The UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card will have various details such as Candidate's name, Exam centre, Exam timings. The candidates are instructed to read the instructions on the Hall Ticket carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination. The Admit Card contains the following information:
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate photograph and signature
- State of Eligibility
- Father's Name
- Application Number
- Exam Medium
- Course Name
- Reporting Time
- Exam centre address
- Date of Exam
- Test centre number
UGC NET 2020 Examination Schedule
The applicants can check the schedule of UGC National Entrance Test 2020 enlisted in the table hereby. The table contains details like timings, Entry at Exam centre/hall etc.
Timings of Examination
09:30 AM – 12:30 PM
02:30 PM – 05:30 PM
Entry into the Examination Centre
07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
Entry in Examination Hall/Room
08:45 AM – 09:00 AM
01:45 PM – 02:00 PM
Instructions by the Invigilators
09:15 AM – 09:25 AM
02:15 PM – 02:25 PM
To know the NET exam pattern in details candidates can click on the provided link. Click here>UGC NET Exam Pattern
Important Instructions for Computer Based Test (CBT)
Read the instructions given below for the candidates who would be sitting to appear in the examination:
- A sample/mock test will be available on UGC NET 2020 website for practice purpose.
- The important instructions to be followed for Computer Based Test (CBT) will be available on UGC NET 2020 website.
- All calculations/writing work is to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the centre in the Examination Room/Hall and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Hall Ticket of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the NTA about their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
- The candidates will need to sign & paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.