UGC NET Admit Card: Applicants can download the UGC NET Hall Ticket 2022 in an online mode. In UGC NET, admit card, examination center, and date and time of the examination are provided. The exam is conducted in two sessions throughout the year- June and December, respectively. Appearing candidates are advised to go through the below article & get all the information associated with UGC NET Admit Card December 2022 viz; how to download, documents required at the time of examination also the dates of downloading the UGC NET Admit Card for the December 2022 session.
Scholars/Candidates must check total subtleties to be right in the concede card. In the event of any inconsistency in the concede card, the up-and-comers are encouraged to approach the helpline to get the issue corrected promptly. The position will make the vital moves to get the issue addressed.
UGC NET 2022 Admit Card
The dates for downloading the UGC NET Admit Card December 2022 session is stated in the table below:
UGC NET Admit Card Dates
|Release date of UGC NET 2022 Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the session June 2022 ||To be Announced|
|UGC NET 2022 Exam Date ||To be Announced|
The applicants will be able to download the hall ticket after their successful registration through Online mode only.
UGC NET December 2022 Admit Card Instructions
The Candidates are advised to go through the following instructions carefully before going for the UGC NET 2022 Examination:
- In case candidates are unable to download the Hall Ticket from the website, in that case, the candidate can approach the helpline between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully & follow them during the examination.
- If any discrepancy in the applicants' particulars or his/her photograph and signatures are shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Helpline between 10:00 A to 5:00 P.M.
- In these cases, applicants would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate must know that their hall ticket will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for December 2022 UGC-NET would be issued at the test centers.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their hall tickets in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- However, the issue of Admit Cards shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility, which shall be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Documents need to be carried for UGC NET December 2022 Examination.
Candidates have to bring the following documents to the Test Centre:
- A printed copy of the Hall ticket has to be downloaded from the NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (identical to photograph uploaded on the Online Registration Form).
- Anyone of the approved photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card).
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority if claiming any relaxation under PwD category.
If the name has been changed due to marriage events, the applicant must show the appropriate document at the time of the exam like Divorce/Decree/ Legal Name Change Document/Marriage Certificate.
How to Download UGC NET 2022 Admit Card?
Follow the steps to download the National Eligibility Test 2022 Admit card from National Testing Agency (NTA) official website:
- STEP 1: The applicants will need to visit the official website of UGC Net to download the admit card.
- STEP 2: On the homepage, candidates will see the "Download Admit Card" button. Click on it.
- STEP 3: A new page will appear, and the candidate will see an option on the page to download the admit card. The page that appeared in the requisite form & asks about necessary details (Application Number & Date of Birth) for downloading the hall ticket.
- STEP 4: Once the candidate will the form, they will be redirected to a new page. Candidates need to fill in the required details such as Application Number, Password, Security Code, Date of Birth (DOB) and then click on the "Login" button.
- STEP 5: The Admit card will appear on the dashboard.
- STEP 6: The applying candidates must take the printout of the admit card for future use.
How to Retrieve Login Details for UGC NET Admit Card 2022?
In case log-in details for the UGC NET admit card is misplaced by the candidate, follow the steps provided below and get the login credentials back.
The process to get the Application Number.
- On the official website, visit the login page.
- Click on ‘I forgot my application number.’
- Enter the following details in the given space candidate’s name, Father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, and residence state.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now, the application number will be displayed on the screen.
The process to get Password.
- Reach the login page of the UGC NET admits card by following the steps provided above.
- Now, click on the ‘I forgot my password’ link.
- Choose any one option to retrieve the password. The new password is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number or email.
Possible Issues in Download of UGC NET 2022 Hall Ticket
There are chances that the candidate faces a problem or issue while downloading the admit card. This may happen due to the various reasons as follows:
- Wrong Credentials - The candidate may have entered his/her wrong credentials like Application number and password. In that case, it is advised to click on the available option of 'forgot password' to retrieve the credentials.
- Rejected Application - NTA may have rejected the application due to eligibility issues or other possible mistakes done by the candidate in the application form while submitting.
Corrections in UGC NET 2022 December Admit Card
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the Applicant's or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the aspirants may thoroughly approach the Helpline between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. for the correction in Hall Ticket.
- The Mobile numbers of the help desk will be updated soon on the website of UGC-NET. In such cases, aspirants can appear in the examination with the already downloaded Hall Ticket. However, NTA will take the required action to correct the record later.
Details in UGC NET 2022 Admit Card
UGC NET December 2022 Admit Card will have various details such as Candidate's name, Exam center, Exam timings. The candidates are instructed to read the instructions on the Hall Ticket carefully and follow them during the examination. The Admit Card contains the following information:
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate photograph and signature
- State of Eligibility
- Father's Name
- Application Number
- Exam Medium
- Course Name
- Reporting Time
- Exam center address
- Date of Exam
- Test center number
To know the NET exam pattern in detail, candidates can click on the provided link. Click here> UGC NET Exam Pattern
Important Instructions for Computer Based Test (CBT)
Read the instructions given below for the candidates who would be sitting to appear in the examination:
- A sample/mock test will be available on UGC NET 2022 website for practice purposes.
- The important instructions to be followed for Computer Based Test (CBT) will be available on UGC NET 2022 website.
- All calculations/writing work is done only in the rough sheet provided at the center in the Examination Room/Hall. On completion of the test, candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Hall Ticket of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the NTA about their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
- The candidates will need to sign & paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.