The Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad conducts AP LAWCET 2018 which is a State Level Examination. This examination is the qualifying examination for the aspirants who are willing to take admission into Three Year L.L.B. Courses and Five Year L.L.B. Courses. Moreover, the top universities and colleges offer admissions in Under Graduate Law Courses through Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to AP LAWCET 2018.
The dates have not been confirmed by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University yet, but by the end of the next month, the exact dates will be released. Every aspirant is advised to keep in touch with the official website of AP LAWCET 2018 for any updates. Also, we will keep updating the candidates as soon as the dates are revealed. So, stay in touch. The link to the official website is given below.
AP LAWCET 2018 Important Dates
Given below are all the important dates required by a candidate taking part in the exam. It should be made sure that the student goes through it to confirm everything.
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Notification||Fourth Week of February 2018|
|Release of Online Application Form||Last Week of February 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (Without Late Fee)||Third Week of March 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (With Rs. 500 /- Late Fee)||Fourth Week of March 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (With Rs. 1,000 /- Late Fee)||Last Week of March 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (With Rs. 1,500 /- Late Fee)||First Week of April 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (With Rs. 5,000 /- Late Fee)||Second Week of April 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||One or Two Weeks Before Examination|
|AP LAWCET 2018||19 April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 2018|
Application Form for AP LAWCET 2018
Here is some general information a candidate must know about the application form. These should be read properly by the candidate.
- Firstly, the aspirants can fill and submit the application form of AP LAWCET 2018 through online mode only.
- Then, the candidates need to fill their personal, academic, and other details in the online application form.
- Also, the students should upload their recent photograph and signature in the permissible format only.
- Further, the applicants must pay the online application form fee through online and offline mode.
- Finally, the candidates have to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Given below is the application fee a candidate must pay with the application form in order to be eligible to sit for the exam. Also, the mode of payment is given below.
- Firstly, the applicants need to pay the online application form fee of Rs. 450 /-.
- Further, the candidates can pay the online application form fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / AP Online Centers.
AP LAWCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
These are the minimum requirements othat the candidates must fulfill in order to be fit for the exam.
- Residence: The applicants must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Three Year): The candidates must be in possession of a Three Year Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Five Year): The applicants must have completed Class XII or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Percentage: The aspirants need to secure 45% marks for General Category Candidates but just 40% marks for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for candidates to appear in AP LAWCET 2018.
The official website of AP LAWCET 2018 is http://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET_HomePage.aspx
Other Law Entrance Test
|CLAT||IPU LAW Entrance|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com for more updates and information related to AP LAWCET 2018.