The Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad conducts AP LAWCET 2019 which is a State Level Examination. This examination is the qualifying examination for the aspirants who are willing to take admission into Three Year L.L.B. Courses and Five Year L.L.B. Courses. Moreover, the top universities and colleges offer admissions in Under Graduate Law Courses through Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to AP LAWCET 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
The dates have not been confirmed by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University yet, but by the end of the next month, the exact dates will be released. Every aspirant is advised to keep in touch with the official website of AP LAWCET 2019 for any updates. Also, we will keep updating the candidates as soon as the dates are revealed. So, stay in touch. The link to the official website is given below.
Latest Update: AP LAWCET 2019 Admit Card is available to download from 12 April 2019.
AP LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
Given below are all the AP LAWCET 2019 exam date required by a candidate taking part in the exam. It should be made sure that the student goes through it to confirm everything.
|Online application starts||16 March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||24 April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 500/- late fee)||29 April 2019|
|Admit card release||12 April 2019|
|Exam date||06 May 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||Second Week of May 2019|
|AP LAWCET Counselling||October 2019|
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
Here is some general information a candidate must know about the AP LAWCET 2019 online application. These should be read properly by the candidate.
- Firstly, the aspirants can fill and submit the application form of AP LAWCET 2019 through online mode only.
- Then, the candidates need to fill their personal, academic, and other details in the online application form.
- Also, the students should upload their recent photograph and signature in the permissible format only.
- Further, the applicants must pay the online application form fee through online and offline mode.
- Finally, the candidates have to take a print out of the application form for future reference
Given below is the application fee a candidate must pay with the application form in order to be eligible to sit for the exam. Also, the mode of payment is given below.
- Firstly, the applicants need to pay the online application form fee of Rs. 450 /-.
- Further, the candidates can pay the online application form fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / AP Online Centers.
AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
These are the minimum requirements that the candidates must fulfil in order to be fit for the exam.
- Residence: The applicants must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Three Year): The candidates must be in possession of a Three Year Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Five Year): The applicants must have completed Class XII or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Percentage: The aspirants need to secure 45% marks for General Category Candidates but just 40% marks for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
- ApLAWCET Age Limit: There is no age limit for candidates to appear in AP LAWCET 2019.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2019
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time of Examination||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|Number of Questions Asked||120|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects Related||· General Knowledge and Mental Ability
· Current Affairs
· Aptitude for the study of law
AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||History, Geography, New Amendments, Days and Dates, Indian Constitution, Civics, National Insignia, Superlatives, New appointments, Trade terminologies.|
|Current Affairs||Keep themselves updated with trending topics and current events across the world.|
|Study of Aptitude of Law||Indian Constitution, its structure, sections and schedules, Contracts and Constitutional Law, Torts, Law of Crimes, Strict Liability, Intellectual property rights, International law, Vicarious liability, IPC and the CRPC, Legal Awareness covering Constitutional law and polity, Legal Terms.|
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Highlights
Examination Name: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
Popular Abbreviation: AP LAWCET
Mode of Examination: Online
Conducting Body: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu.
Type of Examination: Undergraduate
Programmes offered when Qualified: LL.B 3 Year (LLB and LLB Hons.) and 5 Year Integrated Degree (B.A-L.L.B, B.A-L.L.B Hons., B.B.A-L.L.B, B.COM-L.L.B
Level of Exam: State
Medium of Examination: Telugu and English
AP LAWCET 2019
official website: http://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET_HomePage.aspx
AP LAWCET 2019 Answer Key
Candidates can get to know the validity of predictions of their guesses through the Answer Key of AP LAW Common Entrance Test 2019 which would be available online on April 23, 2019. Exam paper and exams paper shall also be provided with which candidates can be able to cross check their predictions. Candidate can scrutinize the answers and if a candidate has any objection about the preliminary key, then they certainly would be able to apply for objection to any question, After cross-checking by the university officials, the university will then upload final answer key of AP LAWCET.
Other Law Entrance Test
|CLAT||IPU LAW Entrance|
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates can appear for AP LAWCET 2019 Exam in the following major 16 centres which is conducted by APSCHE. Here are the following 16 centres located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
|No’s||Cities for Exams|
AP LAWCET 2019 Results
AP LAWCET 2019 results were announced by the Sri krishnadevaraya university, Hyderabad. On behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can get through online mode. The result of the same was declared from May 2019. Based on the result, candidates shall qualify for counselling. Initially, the result date was ‘Set To be April’. Candidates can download the admit card through their account from which candidates registered for their examinations.
AP LAWCET 2019 Counselling
AP LAWCET 2019 counselling will be held after the declaration of result. Candidates those who cleared the entrance exam will be called for the counselling round and will get the call letters with dates time and venue of AP LAWCET Counselling. Candidates must attend the counselling in order to get admission into institutions. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the AP LAWCET.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com for more updates and information related to AP LAWCET 2019.
,ap 09 lawcet 2019 apply online, , ap lawcet 2019 notification, ap lawcet 2019 age limit, ap lawcet 2018 notification, lawcet syllabus 2019, ap lawcet age limit, ap lawcet 2019 sv university.