Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling 2021 1st round allotment will be released soon. Counselling of Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 will take place after the Result will be announced by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar. This examination is conducted to offer admission in the MBBS/BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS courses. The candidates must appear in the NEET to be eligible for admission. Candidates can get admission into the private and government universities affiliated to the MCI in the state. Arunachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2021 is announced and available on Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Naharlagun. Read the whole article to know more details.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021
Candidates will get notified for the NTA NEET Counselling 2021 through E-mail/SMS who were selected in the National Eligibility Entrance Test. Candidates have to apply online to provide the name of the preferred college name and personal details after the NEET 2021, which are mandatory for the Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling like academic qualification, previous educational marks, name, E-mail, mobile number etc. If the applicants will be eligible for their college which he/she choose can get admission and have to report there within the given time period with required documents and admission fees.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Important Dates
|Submission of NEET 2021 Scores||First week of October 2021|
|Last Date to submit the NEET Scores||Third week of October 2021|
|Merit List announcement||November 2021|
|1st counselling round||November 2021|
|2nd counselling round||November 2021|
Number of Seats
The students who want to take admission to the Medical Colleges of Arunachal Pradesh must also know the number of seats that the state will offer to the students.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Arunachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2021 - Admissions
|Name of the college||Number of Seats|
|Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Naharlagun||50|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure
Below we have provided the steps to be followed for the counselling process:
- Step 1 – Candidates have to be physically present at the counselling venue. The venue shall be sent to the candidates through E-Mail or SMS on a registered E-mail address/Mobile number, specifying both date and time.
- Step 2 – Those who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by the respective medical college might still be eligible for admission through Management Quota seats.
- Step 3 – Issues of a call letter for counselling should not be considered as confirmation of seat allotment.
- Step 4 – Unless and until a candidate’s details and qualification have been checked and verified by the counselling committee/Principal of the college allotted, the allotment of the seat should be considered provisional.
- Step 5 – Candidates should remember to bring a copy of the online application form along with all other relevant documents on the day of counselling.