Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling 2020 1st round allotment will be released soon. NEET 2020 Marks Submission has been started now. Counselling of Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2020 will take place on July 2020. The counselling is conducted by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. This examination is conducted to offer admission in the MBBS/BDS courses. The candidates must appear in the NEET entrance exam to be eligible for the admission. Candidates can get admission into the private and government universities affiliated to the MCI in the state. Arunachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2020 is announced and available on Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Naharlagun Website given below.
Read more about NEET State-wise Counselling Here.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2020
Candidates will get notified for the NTA NEET Counselling 2020 through E-mail/SMS who were selected in the National Eligibility Entrance Test 2020. Candidates have to apply online to provide the name of the preferred college name and personal details after the NEET 2020, which are mandatory for the Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling like academic qualification, previous educational marks, name, E-mail, mobile number etc. If the applicants will be eligible for their college which he/she choose can get the admission and have to report there within the given time period with required documents and admission fees.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Arunachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2020 - Admissions
NEET Official Site: NEET 2020
Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2020 Important Dates
|Submission of NEET 2020 Scores||30 June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the NEET 2020 Scores||17 June 2020|
|Merit List announcement||02 July 2020|
|1st counselling round||19 July 2020|
|2nd counselling round||4th week of August 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||4th week of August 2020|
Number of Seats
The students who want to take admission to the Medical Colleges of Arunachal Pradesh must also know the number of seats which the state will offer to the students.
|Name of the college||Number of Seats|
|Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Naharlagun||50|
- Candidates have to be physically present at the counselling venue. The venue shall be sent to the candidates through E-Mail or SMS on registered E-mail address/Mobile number, specifying both date and time.
- Those who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by the respective medical college might still be eligible for admission through Management Quota seats.
- Issues of a call letter for counselling should not be considered as confirmation of seat allotment.
- Unless and until a candidate’s details and qualification have been checked and verified by the counselling committee/Principal of the college allotted, the allotment of the seat should be considered provisional.
- Candidates should remember to bring a copy of the online application form along with all other relevant documents on the day of counselling.
Stay tuned for Arunachal Pradesh NEET Merit List Here.