MANUU Distance Education Admission 2022 will commence in the month of November 2021(tentative). Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, Telangana conducts this admission process to offer distant learning education to eligible candidates at undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma level. Interested candidates willing to take admission must apply for the application form before the last submission date given by the university. This is a Central University in Hyderabad, Telangana. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the MANNU Distance education 2022.
MANUU Distant Education Important Dates 2022
Candidates can check the important dates released by the university below:
|Date of Issue of Notification||November 2021|
|Last date for online application form||November 2021|
|Entrance test for P.hd programmes||December 2021|
|Entrance exam for other courses||December 2021|
|Last date for admission||January 2022|
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification on the official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MANUU Distant Education Admission 2022: BEd (Distance Mode) Hyderabad - Admissions
MANNU Distance Education 2022 Application Form
The details regarding the Application form are given below:
- MANNU Distance education application form will release in November 2021.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates may check the eligibility criteria and may read the instructions completely before filling the application form.
- Candidates may keep a copy of filled application form fir further use.
MANU Distance Education 2022 Application Fee
The details regarding the application fee are given below:
|Category||Entrance test Fees||Fees for Merit-based|
|Foreign Student||25 USD/In Rupees 2500/-||25 USD/In Rupees 2500/-|
The documents required while filling the application form are listed below:
- Candidates need an ID proof/aadhar card for generating registration Id, which is necessary for receiving further admission updates by the University.
- Candidates need to fill their Personal, General, Educational details in the application form along with email ID/Phone no.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned photograph/signature in the application form in jpeg format only.
- Candidates can then proceed to payment option after all necessary details in the form.
- The Prospectus or application forms are available at the Directorate of Distance Education, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, Telangana State and the Regional Centres at Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Darbhanga, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar, Ranchi and also the Sub-Regional Centres at Hyderabad, Jammu, Nuh, Amravati and all the Study Centres of the University.
MANUU Distant Education Admission 2022 Application Process
For admissions, candidates need to apply online for the application form and need to pay the application fees as per the rules. The application form is made available on the university website. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to submit the application form.
- Visit the official website and register yourself.
- After registration, candidates will receive a login id and password.
- Login using the login id and password at the admission portal.
- Enter the details as per asked in the application form.
- Then, Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- At last, submit the application form and keep a copy of the filled application form.
MANUU Distant Education Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria for distant learning courses is given below:
|Postgraduate Courses||MA in Urdu, History, English||Candidates need to hold Graduation or equivalent degree.|
|Undergraduate Courses||BA||Candidates need to pass 10+2 or equivalent.|
|B.Sc Life science ( Physical Science)||Candidates need to pass 10+2 or intermediate (Science Stream)|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)||Candidates need to pass 10+2 or equivalent|
|Diploma in Teach English||Candidates need to hold Graduation or equivalent degree.|
|Certificate Course||Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through English||
MANUU Distant Education Courses Offered 2022
List of courses offered by the university for distant education is given below:
- A. (Urdu)
- A. (English)
- A. (History)
- Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)
- Diploma in Teaching English
- Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through English
- Certificate in Functional English
MANUU Distant Education Regional Centers
- West Bengal
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Bihar (North)
- Bihar (South)
MANUU Distant Education Marking Scheme 2022
For Postgraduate Courses:
|Item||Ist Year||2nd Year||Total|
|M. A. English/History/Urdu
400 Marks (4 papers of 100
|M. A. English/History/Urdu
400 Marks (4 papers of 100
Marks (8 papers of 100
For Diploma Courses:
- The Annual Examination consists of 4 papers each of 100 marks.
For Certificate Courses:
- The Annual Examination consists of 2 papers each of 100 marks.
MANUU Distant Education Important Guidelines 2022
The important guidelines of MANNU Admission 2022 are given below:
- Two programs under distance mode are not allowed simultaneously. However, a candidate can pursue two programs simultaneously through the distance in the following combinations:
- One degree and one diploma/PG Diploma/Certificate
- One PG diploma and One diploma/Certificate
- One diploma and One certificate
- Two PG diplomas
- Two certificates
- The University arranges the counselling classes for any paper when there is a minimum of 15 students enrolled at a Study Centre for that year. If the number is below 15 for a paper in a Study Centre, then counselling will not be arranged for that paper. If there are 15 or more students enrolled in a particular paper at a study centre but the attendance is below 10 for three consecutive counselling sessions, the University shall not allow counselling.
- In case, the I – Card has not been received, the student is advised to send a passport size photograph along with a Bank Challan/Online Payment Receipt of Rs. 100/- in favour of concerned Regional Centre payable at the City of the Regional Centre concerned along with a requisition for the issue of duplicate I-Card to the Regional Centre.
- A duplicate I-card shall be dispatched to him/ her by Registered Post. In the case where the name or photograph is incorrect, the candidate may return the I – Card in original. The Regional Centre shall verify the facts as per records and return the corrected I – Card to the student by Registered Post.
- The Migration and Bonafide Certificate will be issued against Bank Challan/Online Payment Receipt of Rs.100/- for P.G. and U.G. programmes along with a copy of Provisional Certificate on request of the candidate in writing addressed to The Director, DDE, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032. Migration & Bonafide Certificates are not issued to the Diploma and Certificate Holders.
Directorate of Distance Education
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University (Central university in Hyderabad, Telangana)
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032
- Phone : 91-040-23001214 – 16
- Official Site: http://www.manuu.ac.in/