Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020: The Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh on behalf of Assam State Council of Higher Education will announce Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020 dates. This is a Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Assam. Those candidates who want to apply for the Entrance Exam must fill the Application Form 2020. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Assam B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Assam B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||Second week of May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Second week of June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of June 2020|
|Entrance Examination||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Result||Second week of July 2020|
|Admission Process End||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Classes Started||First week of August 2020|
How to Apply for Assam B.Ed 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020: Dibrugarh University Application Form - Admissions
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through offline mode only.
- The information brochure and the applications form for Common Entrance Test for admission to the B.Ed. the programme is available and can be obtained from the Deputy Registrar (Academic) office of the university on payment of a nominal fee of Rs. 100/- only.
- Candidates can fill the application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Add Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is offline.
How to Pay Application Fees for Assam B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020?
After the candidate has successfully filled the offline application for Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is only through Offline Mode through Demand Draft/ Paying in cash at the official address.
Qualification Criteria for Assam B.Ed
The candidates who are eligible for the Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have secured a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in his/her graduation examinations.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
NOTE: If Candidate is a teacher by profession and have a working experience of at least 5 years in any school which has classes up to 10th standard, then the candidate can avail a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (now 45% marks) upon the criteria that he/she should have secured a minimum of 50% in his/her graduation examinations.
Examination Pattern for Assam B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
Test paper pattern of Assam B.Ed entrance test 2020 is given in the table below.
|No. of Questions||70|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Application Fee||Rs. 700/-|
What are the Colleges available for Assam B.Ed 2020?
The Colleges which will accept the score of Common Entrance test for Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020 are:
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat
- Lakhimpur P.G.T.College, Lakhimpur
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- Chandrakanta Hazarika College, Dibrugarh (* Subject to the clearance from NCTE)
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria, District Lakhimpur.
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
What are the Documents Required for Admission?
The Candidates need to carry the mentioned below documents:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, Assam.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Official Contact Details
Dibrugarh – 786 004
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Assam B.Ed Admissions 2020.
dispur b.ed college guwahati, assam, b ed fees in assam, eligibility for b.ed in gauhati university, assam b.ed entrance exam 2017, guwahati university b ed course fees, lankeshwar b ed college guwahati, assam, dakshin guwahati b.ed college guwahati, assam, b.ed admission in assam, b.ed fees in assam, correspondence b.ed in assam, list of govt b.ed college in assam, assam b.ed entrance exam 2018, dispur b.ed college guwahati assam, b.ed admission 2018.