Bihar BEET 2019: Patna University, Bihar has announced Bihar BEET 2019, A Common Entrance Test named as Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses for two Teacher Training Colleges namely Patna Training College and Women’s Training College. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Bihar BEET 2019 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: बीएड सेकेंड ईयर की परीक्षा 19 से, पांच कॉलेजों में सेंटर.
Bihar BEET 2019 Admission Updates
- The application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam will be released soon.
Bihar BEET 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||June 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2019|
|Entrance Examination Starts||July 2019|
|Result Announcement||July 2019|
Qualification Criteria for Bihar BEET 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the Bihar BEET 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed examinations of Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology (BE/B.Tech) with specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks (45% for Reserved categories).
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce with at least 50% marks 45% for reserved categories).
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Bihar BEET 2019?
The Applicants can apply for Bihar BEET 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Bihar BEET 2019.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for Bihar BEET 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Bihar BEET 2019, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
BEET 2019 Exam Center
BEET 2019 is held across 5 colleges in Bihar. The mostly colleges are located in and around Patna, Applicants can select the exam centre on their choice based on the accessibility. They can select a maximum of 2 exam centres at the time of application form submission. The university will allocate the exam centre of first come, first serve basis. This whole is a computer-generated process. Patna University reserves the right to allocate an exam centre or cancel an exam centre for any reasons.
Patna University b.ed Entrance Exam syllabus and Exam Pattern
Following is the Patna University Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
- No of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: 100
- The pattern of Question Paper: The question paper will be divided into the following 3 parts:
- A: 80 MCQ’s
- B: 20 MCQ’s (Choose any 1 subject)
|S.No.||Part||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|1.||A||General English Comprehension/ Hindi||10|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||25|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20|
|The environment of Teaching Learning in School||25|
|3.||B: Choose any One||Science & Mathematics||20|
BEET Patna University 2019 Result
BEET Patna University 2019 result will be declared in both offline and online mode. To check the result candidates will have to login in the official website of Patna University. Following steps are describing how to check the BEET Patna University 2019 result:
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of Patna University.
- Then candidates will see the admission page. so candidates have to visit the admission page.
- After that, Candidates can enter their login id and Password.
- After entering their credentials, candidates can download their scorecard.
- The scorecard shows the marks obtained in each subject. So, candidates can check their result.
BEET Patna University 2019 Cutoff
BEET Patna University 2019 Cutoff will be calculated on the total no of Applicants of the particular year, the highest mark, the Hardness level of the paper. There will be no separate process for counselling. Candidates will be announced on the official website of Patna University. Candidates must follow the mentioned below procedure for admission in the Patna University:
- University will also send the personal mail to each selected candidate.
- Candidate has to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat.
- in case, any seat will be available vacant The University will call for the second round.
- Male candidates will be placed in Patna Training College while Female Candidates will be placed in Women Training College.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to bring all the mentioned below documents at the time of admission:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, Bihar
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Bihar BEET Patna University 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||Bihar BEET 2019|
|Exam Conducting Body||Patna University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
Patna – 800 005,
Ph. No.: 0612 – 2678008
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Bihar BEET 2019.
beet 2017 patna university, beet exam 2017, beet 2017 admit card, , beet application form 2018, neet 2019, cucet 2019, b ed form 2019, , pre b ed exam 2019, cucet 2019 syllabus.